McDougal just arrived.
我们小圈子的最后一位成员
The final member of our little inner circle.
迟来总比不来好
Better late than never.
各位 我比任何时候都更需要你们的忠心
Listen, I need your commitment now more than ever.
如果我们能团结一致 谨慎行事
If we can remain steadfast together, vigilant,
我们就能及时止血
we can stop the bleeding
让一切回到正轨
and put our operations back on their feet.
否则 我恐怕我们就会像可怜的麦克杜格尔一样
If we don't, I fear we'll end up like poor McDougal.
他接受的马文的报价 放弃了他在地图上的位置
He accepted a payout from Marvin for his place on the map.
可悲的选择
Wretched decision.
好了 我们来谈谈策略
So, let's talk strategy.
好了 你的钱已经到账了
All right, your wire transfer went through.
谢谢 杰拉德先生
Thank you, Mr. Gerard.
我已经安排好了袭击的实时直播信♥号♥♥
I've arranged live video feeds of the attack.
或许我们可以好好欣赏一下雷丁顿的覆灭
Maybe we can get a good shot of Reddington going down.
我 我不需要看到画面
I-I don't need to see that,
我也不需要他痛苦
and I don't need for him to suffer.
让你的人给他个痛快的
Tell your troops to put him down quick.
室内禁止吸烟 整个宾馆都禁止
It's a no-smoking room. The whole hotel.
倒是没想到违反的处罚会是死刑
Didn't realize the punishment was death.
拿出你的家伙 放到那张桌子上
Take out your piece, put it on that table,
然后坐到那把椅子上
and sit in that chair over there.
我为雷蒙德·雷丁顿工作
I work with Raymond Reddington.
就知道 你是怎么找到我的
I gathered. How did you find me?
你刚进城我们就知道了
You were on our radar the moment you stepped into town.
一匹想要复仇的独狼 是吗
Just a lone wolf out for revenge, right?
雷丁顿干掉了内维尔·汤森德
Reddington just took out Neville Townsend,
你的老板和人生导师
your boss and mentor.
他是你的老师 甚至是偶像
A man you learned from and even idolized.
他在你充满了自我厌恶的时候
A man who gave you self-worth
给了你人生价值
when you were filled with self-loathing.
当内维尔的目光落在你身上的时候
When Neville's eyes rested on you,
就好像是温暖的阳光照在了你脸上
it was like a warmth of sunshine on your face.
而现在他不在了
And now he's gone.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all that?
因为雷丁顿之于我也是一样
That's who Reddington is to me.
看来我死定了
Then I'm as good as dead.
不见得
Not necessarily.
如果你真的想为你老板报仇
You see, if you really wanted to avenge your boss,
就不该杀了雷丁顿
you wouldn't take out Reddington.
而是应该让他生不如死
You'd make him suffer.
那正是汤森德的计划
That's what Townsend was planning.
他打算在雷蒙德面前
He wanted to murder Elizabeth Keen
杀了伊丽莎白·基恩
in front of Raymond,
因为那才是他能做到的
because that would've been the cruelest thing
最残忍♥的事
that he could've done.
比杀了他还要残忍♥百倍
Much, much crueler than killing him.
而我可以帮你做到这件事
And I can help you do it.
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
我需要基恩死去而雷丁顿活着
I need Keen to die and Reddington to live...
我有我的理由
For my own reasons.
而如果你能帮助我做到这件事
And if you can help me pull it off,
你也就完成了你导师生前的心愿
you would be fulfilling your mentor's dying wish.
我要怎么找到基恩
How do I find Keen?
到明天这个时候
She'll have a GPS tracker on her person
她身上会有一个GPS定♥位♥器♥
by this time tomorrow.
这上面有一个程序
There's an app on here
可以让你找到她
that will lead you straight to her.
雷丁顿一现身
As soon as Reddington shows up,
你就杀了她
take her out.
显然 我们第一步就是要
Obviously, our first step is to stop the infection
阻止损失范围继续扩大
from spreading any further than it already has.
不是易事
Won't be easy.
马文大半夜
Marvin started calling my people
就开始给我的人打电♥话♥了
in the middle of the night.
他让其中大部分人都相信你下台了
Got most of them believing that you stepped down.
还有人手♥机♥有问题吗
Anyone else having cell problems?
我突然没信♥号♥♥了
I suddenly can't get a signal.
雷蒙德
Raymond!
窗帘 拉上窗帘
Curtains! Shut the curtains!
把灯关了
Turn off the lights!
我们的人为什么没有还击
Why aren't our people firing back?
看不到人 没法开枪
Nobody in sight, nothing to shoot at.
单枪匹马
Single shooter?
不像
Not likely.
不如我往树林里扫射一轮就知道了
How about I spray the trees and find out?
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
都趴低点
Stay down low!
他怎么找到我们的
How did he find us?
我不知道 但他们雇来的人
I don't know. But whatever army they hired,
都是经过实战训练的
they're combat-trained.
我们需要更多人手和火力
We need more guys, bigger guns.
电♥话♥线被切断了 手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
Line's cut. Cell phones out.
他们肯定干扰了信♥号♥♥
They must be jamming the signals.
民用无线电
CB radio?
够诡异吧
Creepy, huh?
收到了 好家伙
10-4, good buddy.
我刚刚收到了南线高速上
I just got a call from a trucker
一位卡车司机的来电
on the Southern Tier Expressway.
他在民用广播上接到了
He received a distress call
一位霍曼先生的求救电♥话♥
on a CB radio from a Mr. Homan,
说他遭遇了密集火力 需要立刻支援
who's under heavy fire and needs immediate support.
他给了我定位
He gave me coordinates.
我去调人♥质♥救援队的直升机
I'll scramble an HRT chopper.
叫三架 带上全部战术支援队伍
Make it three, with full tactical support.
让他们五分钟后到我们的屋顶等
Have them on our rooftop in five.
雷斯勒探员 准备出发
Agent Ressler, gear up.
战术小组由你领队
You're in charge of the Tac Team.
需要多久
How long is this gonna take?
他们的弹♥药♥支持不了多久
Their ammunition won't last long.
与此同时 你花钱买♥♥了这节目
In the meantime, you paid for this entertainment.
坐好 好好观赏吧
Sit back and enjoy the show.
准备好享受了吗
Who is ready for a good time?
派对咯
Par-tay!
泰森 你认真的吗 我还有工作
Tyson, really? I got work here.
这是聚酯[波莉] 这是纤维[艾丝特]
This is Polly, and this is Esther.
聚酯纤维
Polyester!
这是她们的真名 你敢信吗
Their real names. Can you believe it?
不
No.
我有个运输中的文物
I got an antiquities shipment
停滞在日内瓦的关卡了
stalled at a checkpoint in Geneva.
我得解决这件事
I've got to deal with it.
现在先玩 迟点再工作
Play now, work later.
我们可是"莽撞男孩"
We are the Foolhardy Boys!
享受你的帝国带来的战利品吧
Enjoy the spoils of your empire.
行了 出去吧 快点
Okay, get out. Come on.
立刻给我出去 走
Get the hell out. Go.
-好吧好吧 -赶紧给我出去
- Whoa, whoa, okay. - Get 'em out of here!
-行了行了 -滚
- Okay, okay, it's okay, it's okay. - Get out!
他平时不是这样的
He's not normally like this.
没关系 我迟点给你们打电♥话♥
It's okay. I'll call you later.
你是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
我今天早上收到了一条语♥音♥消息
I had a message on my voicemail this morning.
他要回来了
He's coming back.
等等 这是 他离开有两年了吧
Wait. No. It's been, what, two years since he took off?
我还希望他死了呢
I was hoping he was dead.
他没死
Well, he's not.
-他都去哪了 -我不知道
- Where has he been? - I don't know.
中美洲 南美洲...
Central America, South America...
他只是偶尔联♥系♥我
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表