特里普 请告诉我这是最后一次
Trip, please tell me this is the last time
听说那个烦人精的事了
we're gonna hear from that pissant.
我不能再在法庭上浪费时间
I can't waste any more time in court
去吵什么专利法或是专利侵权的事了
bickering about patent law or intellectual infringement.
听着 只要主要证人
Listen, as soon as the star witness
突然去休假了
took an unscheduled vacation,
弗里森的案子就胎死腹中了
Freeson's case was dead in the water.
这真是钱能买♥♥来的最公正的事了
Well, that's the best justice money can buy.
你现在是基因细胞的唯一控制人了
You are now in sole control of Genocyte.
是时候庆祝一下了
It's time for you to celebrate!
我已经开始庆祝了 先生
I'm way ahead of you, esquire.
地狱里有个专门的地方给你这种人
There's a special place in hell for people like you,
这种有钱有势只因为可以
the rich and powerful who play with others' lives
就玩弄他人生命的人
just because you can.
全世界都以为你在自己的地盘庆祝
The world thinks that you're in your castle celebrating,
但你没有
but you're not.
事实上 你被缠上了
In fact, you're haunted.
我的名字是亚当·麦克亨利
以下是我的忏悔
把这个念出来
Read these.
不
No.
我的名字是亚当·麦克亨利
以下是我的忏悔
我明白
I understand.
你习惯了发号♥施令 而不是遵从
You're used to giving orders, not taking them,
被授权 因此我给你点权利
feeling empowered, so I-I give you some power.
你要么选择念出来 要么我们杀了你
You choose to read these, or we kill you.
我的名字是亚当·麦克亨利
以下是我的忏悔
我的名字是亚当·麦克亨利
My name is Adam McHenry.
以下是我的忏悔
And this is my confession.
我是个骗子和小偷
I'm a liar and a thief.
我最好的朋友
And to my best friend,
安德鲁·弗里森
Andrew Freeson,
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你做得很好
You did well.
还有一件事
Just one more thing.
恐怕你和重力有个约会
You have a date with gravity, I'm afraid.
等等 不 我按你要求的念了
Wait. No. I read what you wanted.
你说过你不会杀我的
You said that you wouldn't kill me!
是的 没错 我的意思是
Yes. Right. What I meant was
别人不会认为是我杀了你
people will not think that I killed you.
他们会听到你的忏悔
They will hear your confession
认为你是自杀的
and think that you killed yourself.
不 等等 求你了
No. Wait! Please!
就像我说的 你被缠上了
Like I said, you're haunted!
不 不
No! No!
求你 等
Please! Wai...
罪恶黑名单
第九季第四集
复仇天使
第49号♥
尼克披萨店
车♥库♥
A parking garage?
你在一个车♥库♥里醒来
You woke up in a parking garage?
在杜邦环岛附近
Near Dupont Circle.
我不记得是怎么到那的
I can't remember how I got there.
你说你要去一个退休派对
You said you were going to a retirement party.
是的 庆祝吉姆·里特从司法部退休
Yeah, for Jim Ritter over at Justice. Right.
我喝了一杯 或是两杯
I had one drink, maybe two.
亲爱的 你不会因为喝了一两杯
Honey, you don't sleep in the car
就在车里睡着的
after one or two drinks.
也许不止一两杯 我不记得了
Maybe it was more. I can't remember.
哈罗德 你吓死我了
Harold, you scared the hell out of me.
如果能让你好受一点
If it makes you feel any better,
我自己也吓死了
I scared the hell out of myself.
没有你的消息 也不知道你在哪
Not hearing from you, not knowing where you were.
我一晚上都在等电♥话♥
I waited by the phone all night.
电♥话♥响的时候
And then when the phone did ring,
是我朋友贝斯打来的 她听起来
it was from my friend Beth, and the way she sounded...
她问我有没有听说发生的事
She asked me if I had heard what had happened,
我还以为她说的是你
and I thought she was talking about you.
很抱歉我吓到你了
I'm sorry I scared you.
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道
I know.
这是最重要的
And it means everything.
亲爱的 还有一件事
Honey, there's something else.
是的 贝斯说有事情发生
Yeah. Beth said something happened.
她在说谁
Who was she talking about?
道格·科斯特
Doug Koster.
你拿着邻居家小屋的钥匙干什么
What are you doing with a key to our neighbor's cabin?
是在你生病之前的事
It happened before you got sick.
我们根本不在一个世界
We were in such a different place.
你一直在工作 我很寂寞
You were working all the time. I was lonely.
贝斯一直和他有联♥系♥
Beth kept in touch with him.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他昨晚被枪杀了
He was shot and killed last night.
什么时候开过...
Where in the hell...
这地方怎么样
How do you like the place?
很...很不错
It's... It's nice.
这是我们在林间的秘密基地
It's our own little hideaway in the woods,
就像在家一样
just like at home.
像在家一样 但不是家
Like at home. But not home.
不 差远了
No, not even close.
但谢谢你给我们找到这里 海蒂
But thank you for finding it for us, Heddie.
这太好喝了 是什么
This is delicious. What is it?
一种茶饮 巴拉圭茶叶做的
A mate infusion, from the yerba mate plant.
我们在花♥园♥里自己种的
We grow them in our garden.
米尔斯拥有特殊的园艺才能
Mierce has two green thumbs
以及非凡的知识
and an extraordinary knowledge
了解所有对你有益的东西
of everything that's good for you,
以及有害的东西
and everything else that isn't,
包括人
including people.
说到这个 跟我说说
Speaking of, tell me about
我们还在和奥列格·尼科维奇
the operations we still have running
做的生意
with Oleg Nikovich.
他为我们提供能把矿石从
Oh, he's provided us with contacts
阿富汗运出来的联♥系♥人
to move minerals out of Afghanistan,
为此我们付给他大笔的钱
for which he's been well paid.
去年我们运了一亿美元的货
We moved $100 million worth last year,
我们的收益是19%
taking 19% off the top.
所以这安排不太好推♥翻♥
So not exactly an arrangement we want to upend.
如果你还想从一亿里获得19%收益的话 为什么问这个
Not if you like making 19% of $100 million. Why do you ask?
因为奥列格虽然是个忠诚的伙伴和朋友
Because Oleg has always been a loyal partner and friend,
但我有些东西要从他手里拿走
and yet, I need to take something off his hands.
那可是每年一千九百万
That's $19 million annually.
别惹他 雷蒙德
Don't piss him off, Raymond.
我不想 但是我需要的东西
I don't intend to, but what I need
被他藏在一个
is locked away in that monstrosity
用来避税的可怕顶层公♥寓♥里
of a penthouse he keeps as a tax shelter.
他一年最多在那待一周
The man's there one week out of the year at most.
他都不会知道东西没了
He'll never even know it's gone.
那地方在哪
Where's the building?
曼哈顿五十七街的一个小地方
A toothpick of a place on 57th Street in Manhattan.
你应该打给罗赫略 他知道所有的事
You should call Rogelio. He'll know the super.
邓比
Ah! Dembe.
我还奇怪怎么没看到你
Not seeing you, I was beginning to wonder.
谢谢你过来 海蒂
Thank you for coming, Heddie.
我要把这个带走
Oh, uh, I'm gonna take this to go.
没问题 把葫芦一起拿走吧
It's fine. Take the gourd.
告诉我罗赫略怎么说
Let me know what Rogelio says.
请坐
Please, sit.
你想喝点什么吗
Would you like anything to drink?
不用 谢谢
No. Thank you.
真是让人有点不舒服
Well, this is uncomfortable.
因为我逮捕了威斯科
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表