We have Laszlo plus five.
他肯定有关系 那是港口经理
He must have a connection. That's a port manager.
我听说你和凯特最后很亲近
I'm told you and Kate were very close at the end.
对
Yes.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你抱歉
You're sorry?
你杀了她
You murdered her.
好了克莱拉
Okay, Clara,
友好寒暄 相互了解
we've reached the end of the friendly,
到此为止了
get-to-know-you portion of our little chat.
恐怕从这里开始要苦一些了
I'm afraid things get harder from here.
首先我没有杀凯特·卡普兰
First, I didn't kill Kate Kaplan.
事实是她自杀了
Fact is, she took her own life.
其次那让我感觉十分糟糕
Second, I feel terribly about that.
不管当时她对我是何感想
Regardless of how she felt about me at the time,
我们做了好多好多年的朋友
we'd been friends for many, many years,
我很在乎凯特
and I cared a great deal for Kate.
自那以后我得接受她已经死了的事实
And I've had to live with the circumstances of her death ever since.
直到昨天
That is, until yesterday,
我发现她可能没有死
when it came to my attention that she may not be dead after all.
凯特还活着
Kate's alive?
我在想你是真的在问
I wonder, was that a genuine question
还是只是想试着藏住她
or just an attempt to keep her hidden?
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
那也不重要
Not that it matters.
我死也不会告诉你任何事
I'd die before I'd tell you anything.
这样吧
Here's an idea.
我给你介绍个我的同伴吧
Why don't I introduce you to an associate of mine?
布里姆利
Brimley.
-对 你听说过他 -不
- Yes. You've heard of him. - No.
-我不意外 -拜托了
- I'm not surprised. - Please.
-不不不 别担心 -不
- No, no, no, not to worry. - No.
你会爱他的 他和凯特是老朋友
You'll love him. He and Kate were old friends.
等交货
Wait for the hand-off.
那就够了
That's all we need.
队长 行动 可以上了
Team Leader, move in. We're good to go.
有动静 两点钟方向
We got movement! Two o'clock!
-拉斯洛在逃 -我看到他了
- Laszlo's running. - I see him.
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
邓比 我追丢了
Dembe, I don't have him!
我来了 他往哪边跑了
I'm coming. Which way's he moving?
艾莉娜 艾莉娜
Alina. Alina!
艾莉娜 你还好吗
Alina, are you okay?
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
好的方面是我又能看到和听到了
On the bright side, I can hear and see again.
但那是唯一好的方面
But that would be the only bright side.
特警队正在附近搜查
SWAT's been all over the neighborhood.
没发现拉斯洛
No sign of Laszlo.
或是他的狮子
Or his lion.
在集装箱里开了一枪
A round went off inside the container.
然后我就无法思考了
From then, I just... couldn't think.
然后当我跑出去又被阳光晃了眼
And then the sunlight when I ran out again...
你的两个诱因 亮光和响声
Your two triggers... Bright lights, loud sounds.
也许你该让他们带你去医院
Maybe you should let them take you to the hospital.
医生我已经看够了
I've seen enough doctors.
我们都知道到底是为什么
We both know what happened and why.
最糟糕的部分
Worst part?
重点不是我
It's not about me.
我跟丢拉斯洛了
I lost Laszlo.
我们需要他来救库珀
We needed him for Cooper.
他的时间不多了
He's almost out of time.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我 她怎么样
Hey. Thanks for calling. How is she?
被震晕了
Okay. You know, pretty shaken up.
拉斯洛呢
And Laszlo?
我们跟丢他了 但事情没完
We lost him, but it's not over.
邓比有华府警局和联调局一半的人在找他
Dembe's got Metro P.D. and half the Bureau out looking.
我回家 见了我妻子
I went home, saw my wife,
玩疯狂八输给了艾格尼斯
lost a vicious game of Crazy Eights to Agnes.
我想说的是我花了点时间
What I'm saying is that I took a minute
想了想什么对我来说才是重要的
to remember what's important to me.
而你 唐纳德 高居首位
And you, Donald, you're high on that list.
-之前对不起 -不必道歉
- I'm sorry for earlier. - You don't have to say that.
我要说 我很清楚我现在的麻烦
Yes, I do. I'm well aware that the trouble I'm in
是我咎由自取
is trouble of my own making,
这影响了我周围所有的人
trouble that's affecting everyone around me.
对不起 如果我没说过
I'm sorry. And if I haven't said it,
谢谢你们竭尽全力帮我
thank you for doing everything you can to help me.
换做是你也会这么做
You'd do the same for me.
是的
Yes.
重点是你说得对
The point is, you were right.
此刻 一切毫无逻辑可言
At the moment, nothing makes sense.
也许拉克鲁瓦和科尔的这场骗局毫无意义
Maybe this scam that Lacroix and Cole were running
亦或者这是一切事情的关键
is meaningless, or maybe it's the key to everything.
只有继续前进才能知晓
Only way to know is to keep moving forward.
雷丁顿打来电♥话♥
It's Reddington.
雷蒙德 我没有好消息
Raymond. I don't have good news.
你们跟丢拉斯洛·扬科维奇了
You lost Laszlo Jankowics.
是的 你怎么知道
Yes. How did you know?
他刚刚联♥系♥了马文
He just reached out to Marvin,
叫我帮忙悄悄逃出城
asking for my help in getting out of town undetected.
不用担心 哈罗德 他哪也去不了
Not to worry, Harold. He won't be going anywhere.
我们的小驯狮员将带去一个大大的惊喜
Our little lion tamer is in for a big surprise.
这是一个充满惊喜的夜晚
It's an evening of surprises,
这都还不算是头两项
and that one's not even in the top two.
我要见你
I need to see you.
来仓库一趟
Come to the warehouse.
他有拉斯洛的线索 他想跟我谈谈
He has a line on Laszlo, and he wants to talk.
今晚
Tonight.
你要不要再说一次
You want to say that again?
我宁可不要
I'd rather not.
你认为凯特·卡普兰没死吗
You think Kate Kaplan's alive?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我说我发现她可能没死
I said it's come to my attention that she may be alive.
所以你把拉斯洛·扬科维奇交给我们
And that's why you gave us Laszlo Jankowics?
为了找到他的清道夫 因为她肯定知道吗
To get to his Cleaner, who knows for sure?
我说了她也许肯定知道 情况随时在变
I said she may know for sure. It's a fluid situation,
所以我把布里姆利也叫来了
which is why I asked Brimley to join us.
布里姆利来了吗
Brimley's here?
是的
He is.
我不明白 卡普兰那一跳却没死
I don't understand. Kaplan survived that fall,
然后她这么多年来一直躲着吗
and, what, she's been in hiding all these years?
不太可能 但情况不明
Unlikely, but unknown.
如果她还活着 她会需要帮手的
If she'd lived, she would have needed help.
那个女人叫克莱拉·摩尔
The woman's name is Clara Moore.
她和凯特关系亲密
She and Kate were very close.
我结束了 我很肯定她说的是真话
I'm done, and I'm certain she's telling the truth.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我说了情况随时在变
Like I said, it's a fluid situation.
说什么真话 泰迪
Telling the truth about what, Teddy?
凯特到底是不是还活着
Is Kate alive or not?
她不知道 直到两天前
She don't know. Until two days ago,
她和我们一样以为凯特完蛋了
she thought Kate was kaput like the rest of us.
但然后她收到了一张字条
But then she got a note.
她回到家 字条就在她卧室的床头柜上
She came home. It was in the bedroom on her night table.
是的 她坚信那是凯特的字迹
And, yes, she's convinced it's Kate's handwriting.
她毁了字条 所以我们无法确定
She destroyed it, so we can't be sure.
两天前吗
Two days ago?
那是她的说法
That's her story.
相信我 她坚持这个说法
And believe me, she's sticking to it.
据她说 字条上写着
According to her, the note said...
克莱拉 对不起
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表