Great, thanks for the heads-up.
我们会尽快把你们解决了
We'll be sure to kill you quickly.
那也没有任何意义
That won't change anything.
局里已经知道你是谁了
The Bureau knows who you are.
我选择赌一把
I'll take my chances.
把陈和他的家人带出去
Take Chen and the family out of here.
-我晚点再处理他们 -不 不要
- I'll deal with them later. - No! No!
-老大 前门有情况 -拖住他们
- Sir, we got a situation at the front entrance. - Hold them off.
不是联调局的人
It's not the FBI.
安德森先生
Mr. Anderson!
这他妈是在做什么
What the hell is this?
我们还没见过
We haven't met.
不过 文森特·杜克
Y-You're familiar, of course,
还有船长 你应该不陌生
with Vincent Duke and The Captain.
你是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
You're Raymond Reddington.
难以想象 你们三个人在一个屋子里
Imagine, the three of you in one room.
谁去找只猫来 看看要多少个剥皮客才能
Somebody get a cat. Let's see how many Skinners it takes to...
没心情开玩笑是吗 好吧
Not in the mood for jokes? Fair enough.
这一天过得实在是不好受
It has been a long day all around.
你们来做什么 又是怎么找到我的
What are you doing here? How'd you find me?
我们发了一份红色警报
We issued a Code Red,
如果你有读过我们组织的章程的话
which, if you'd bothered to read the bylaws,
红色警报可以让前任剥皮客
gives former Skinners access
知道他们的继任者什么时候在哪里 做什么
to when, where, and what their successor is doing.
或者说 在做什么坏事
Or, in this case, doing badly.
做事残忍♥我没意见
I don't mind ruthless.
事实上 这会让我有些兴奋
In fact, I'm quite aroused by it.
犯蠢才让我觉得无聊
It's stupidity that dries me like the Sahara.
杀害一个联邦探员
And killing a federal agent
绑♥架♥无辜的家庭
and snatching an innocent family,
这真是蠢到头了
that's about as stupid as you can get.
我告诉过你 这已经不是你的组织了
I already told you, it's not your brand anymore.
不幸的是 也不是你的
Unfortunately for you, it's not yours, either.
你又在瞎说什么
What are you talking about?
你只是个临时代理人
You're a caretaker.
一个管家
A steward.
一众受托人里的一个
A trustee in a long line of trustees,
如果你违反了这份信任 有一个完整的章程
and if you violate that trust, there is a charter
来细说哪些情况下你会被罢免
that details how you can be removed.
由我们来
By us.
如果两位前任领导
If two former leaders vote
投票决定罢免现任剥皮客 那他就出局
to remove the current Skinner, he's out,
立即生效
effective immediately.
你在开玩笑吗
You can't be serious.
-我投票罢免你 -我同意
- I vote you out. - I agree.
-你出局了 -这不是什么学生模拟政♥府♥
- Out you go. - This isn't student government.
你不能因为我没有在餐厅里
You can't remove me because I decided
提供冰淇淋 就罢免我
not to serve ice cream in the cafeteria.
你没提供冰淇淋吗
You didn't serve ice cream?
我的天哪 如果他们知道了
Oh, my gosh, if they'd known.
算了不说了
Forget about it.
打死他们
Shoot them.
全都杀了
Shoot them all.
你听到我说什么了吗
Did you hear me?
这是命令
That was an order.
先生
Sir.
行 那我自己动手
Fine. I'll do it myself.
先生 把枪放下
Sir, drop your weapon,
否则我就开枪了
or I will fire.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你现在听他们的话了是吗
You're listening to them?
你是为我工作的
You work for me.
不 我们替组织效力
No, we work for the organization.
组织有规矩
The organization has rules.
我们要遵守
We follow them.
他们也是
And so do they.
是吗
Yeah?
有时规矩就是要打破的
Well, sometimes rules are meant to be broke...
我们该在装甲部队来之前离开
We should go before the cavalry arrives.
确保那家人的安全
Make sure the family's safe.
我们一走 就放所有人走
Once we're gone, let everyone go.
很高兴你回来了 先生
It's good to have you back, sir.
只要他脱离险境
Once he was off the ledge,
你说你会解释你对我们组织的兴趣
you said you'd explain your interest in our organization.
那解释吧
So, explain it.
继任的顺序
The line of succession.
我从没想过我会再次继任
I hadn't thought about it coming back to me.
再次接手
Taking over again.
我想不出有比这更糟的事
I can't think of anything that sounds worse.
就像和总统上完床之后
It's like meeting the First Lady
和第♥一♥夫♥人♥见面一样
after you've slept with the President.
你想管事吗 文森特
Do you want to run things, Vincent?
我唯一想管的是我的公♥寓♥协会
The only thing I want to run is my condo association.
既然这样 我有个建议
In that case, I have a suggestion.
重点来了
That's it.
你想挑选我的继任者
You want to pick my successor.
剥皮客是传奇
The Skinners are legendary.
有了合适的负责人
With the right person in charge,
我认为其影响力和权力是无限的
I don't think there's a limit to their reach and power.
幸运的是
And as luck would have it,
我想我知道谁是合适的人选
I think I know who the right person would be.
你完成了你该做的事
You did what you came for.
这里除了心碎什么都没有
There is nothing here but heartbreak.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
我无法相信
I can't believe it.
再去一个地方
One more stop.
如果我得不到我要的答案 我们就走
If I don't get the answer I'm looking for, we'll go.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我在想你隔壁房♥间里那幅
Thinking about that beautiful sad Wyeth painting
美丽又可悲的魏斯画作
you have in the next room.
美国当代重要的新写实主义画家
我不知道你这么忧郁
I didn't know you were so melancholy,
因为你这么能说会道
with all your little colloquialisms and snappy repartee.
-你想怎么样 -我想要的你给不了我
- What do you want? - Something you can't give me.
但是没有你的帮助 我也得不到
But which I can't get without your help.
我想我们也许需要互相帮助
So, I thought perhaps we might help each other.
我们很欣慰你和你家人都安然无恙
We're just relieved you and your family are safe.
我台♥湾♥的同事郭博涵呢
And Kuo Pai-Han? My associate in Taiwan?
我和台北当局联♥系♥过了
We spoke to the authorities in Taipei.
他们会释放他
He's being released.
他和他的家人不会有事的
Both he and his family will be fine.
我想这个是你的
I believe this belongs to you.
你要还给我吗
You're giving it back?
你的政♥府♥不坚持要留着吗
Your government doesn't insist on keeping it?
是的 但我们的目标是要防止它
They do, but our objective was to prevent it
落入坏人手里 包括我们
from falling into the wrong hands, including ours.
谢谢
Thank you.
你女儿和你妻子在医院里
Your daughter's with your wife at the hospital.
探员们等着带你去医院
Agents are waiting to take you there.
陈先生 我是索托探员
Mr. Chen, I'm Agent Soto.
好吧 是挺好玩的
Okay, that was so fun.
哪一部分
Which part?
营救陈 结果差点死掉
Rescuing Chen and nearly dying,
还是在单行道开车
or driving down a one-way street
撞上迎面而来的车流 差点死掉
into oncoming traffic and nearly dying?
都是有意义的
It was purposeful.
我们做了
We did something.
做了好事
Something good.
那才是最酷的地方
That's what's cool about it.
你真的很怀念对吧
You really miss it, don't you?
你不是吗
Don't you?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表