She's got lots of friends.
现在她最大的担忧是
At the moment, her biggest concern
伊丽莎白·基恩
我们找不到咪♥咪♥了
is that we have misplaced Mimi.
我相信她会出现的
I'm sure she'll turn up,
但现在整座房♥子都被翻了个遍
but for now, the house is being turned upside down.
当我爸去世
When my father died,
我留下了他的一张小画
I kept a little painting of his.
他一直希望他是个真正的画家
He always wished he'd been a real painter.
但至少留下了一张
But at least there was the one.
他保存得很不好 所以褪色裂开了
He took terrible care of it, so it's faded and torn.
但它让我想起他 所以我把它放在了卫生间
But it reminded me of him, so I kept it in the bathroom.
每天早上 他和我会聊几句
Every morning, he and I would have a little chat.
我们为什么那样做 和故去的人交谈
Why do we do that, talk to the dead?
他们不在了 我们为什么跟他们说话
They're gone. Why do we talk to them?
但他们没有消失
But they're not gone.
只要我们在 他们也会在
As long as we're here, they're here with us.
守卫去哪了
Where are the guards?
我让他们解散了
I dismissed them.
如果伊丽莎白在天有灵
If Elizabeth is watching over us,
我觉得她会希望艾格尼斯知道真♥相♥的
I think she'd want Agnes to know the truth,
至少是我们能告诉她的那部分真♥相♥
at least as much of it as we can give her.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去申请法庭令
I'll get a court order.
如果我们真要这么做 得通过正确的方式
If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it the right way.
你好 伊丽莎白
Hello, Elizabeth.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find it?
在座位底下
It was under the seat.
艾格尼斯从剧院回家的时候睡着了
Agnes fell asleep on the way back from the opera.
一定是那时候落下了
She must've dropped it.
我到处在找
I've been looking everywhere.
你不知道她为了找这个有多闹腾
You have no idea what a relief this is.
我当然知道
Of course I do.
伊丽莎白小时有次睡不着
Elizabeth couldn't sleep.
得了疝气
Colicky.
但一般
But more often than not,
只要她挠着小兔子的脸颊
when she scrunched that bunny against her cheek,
她就会很平静
she was calm, quiet.
你该带她去剧院的
You should've taken her to the opera.
剧院能让所有人睡着
That'll put anyone to sleep.
哈罗德 请告诉验尸官
Harold, please instruct the medical examiner
验尸时对她尊重些
to be as respectful as possible.
为什么 因为我担心我的女儿
Why? Because I'm terrified for my daughter.
是的 名字 日期
Yes, names, dates.
好 罗杰公园 三点
That's fine. Roger's Park, 3:00.
与金和麦克维约好见面时间地点了
The meeting's set with King and McVay.
做得不错
You did good.
我都要相信你背叛我了
Even I believed you betrayed me.
我在那的时候 听到了阿巴齐和菲莉西亚吵架
When I was there, I heard Abazi and Felicia arguing.
可能就是因为这个
This could be why.
阿巴齐在利用她给金和麦克维设陷阱
He's using her to set up King and McVay.
计划是这样的
This is how it's gonna go.
洛里克开车
Lorik drives.
你下车 进公园
You get out, enter the park.
等他们接近了 把墨镜扔地上
When they approach, you drop your sunglasses,
然后弯腰捡墨镜
bend down to pick them up.
洛里克会处理剩下的事
Lorik does the rest.
意思是 杀了他们
Meaning he kills them.
意思是 不管怎么样
Meaning that whatever it is,
都不需要你操心
you don't have to worry about it.
我和邓比去公园
All right, Dembe and I will go to the park.
你告诉金和麦克维 有陷阱等着他们
You let King and McVay know they're walking into a trap.
阿巴齐真的以为 杀了调查他的两个人
Does Abazi actually think killing the two people
就能阻止对他的调查吗
investigating him will stop the investigation?
他不只是以为 他已经动手了
He's not thinking. He's reacting.
这就是困兽犹斗
Like a cornered animal lashing out.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈去做件事
Mommy's gonna go run an errand.
我不在的时候 德里顿会来陪你 好吗
Driton's coming over to be with you while I'm gone, okay?
别担心 小朋友
Don't worry, kid.
我们会玩得很开心的
We'll have a good time.
拜托了 让他消失吧
Please make him disappear.
拜托了 让他消失吧
Please make him disappear.
拜托了 让他消失吧
Please make him disappear.
长官 有关于德里顿·阿巴齐的事...
Oh, sir, sir, about, uh, Driton Abazi...
现在不行
Not now, okay?
-一切还好吧 -会好的
- Is everything all right? - I'm sure it will be.
只不过... 挖坟的事
It's just... The exhumation.
我申请了
I ordered it.
依据维多利亚·夏皮罗大♥法♥官
Pursuant to an order issued
所签发的法庭令
by Superior Court Judge Victoria Shapiro,
我们将对伊丽莎白·基恩的尸体
we are conducting an exhumation autopsy
进行解剖
on Elizabeth Keen.
尸检的目的是为了确认
The purpose of the autopsy is to determine
基恩探员的尸体内
whether Agent Keen ingested a tracking device
是否被植入了追踪器
which remains inside her postmortem.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
跟金和麦克维说得怎么样了
Where are we on King and McVay?
是他们的上级
That was their supervisor.
他们不接他的电♥话♥ 也不接我的
They're not picking up his calls or mine.
不奇怪 自他们的上一个线人出事后
I'm not surprised. After what happened to their last informant,
他们不信任任何人 尤其是我们
they don't trust anybody, especially us.
行吧
Okay.
这辆车可能是他们
All right. This could be the agents arriving.
金和麦克维来了
Here comes King and McVay.
我盯着司机
I'll keep eyes on the driver.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我们想先说 我们会保护你
We want to start by saying we will protect you.
希望你们可以 但你们连自己都保护不好
I wish you could, but you can't even protect yourselves.
是杀手
It's a hit.
联调局 退后
FBI! Stand back!
-你没事吧 -离那辆车远点
- Are you all right? - Get away from the car!
唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局的 你得跟我们走
Donald Ressler, FBI. You need to come with us.
不行 我女儿...
No, I can't. My daughter...
-我们知道你女儿的事 -她没事吧
- We know about your daughter. - Is she all right?
她会没事的 但你得立刻跟我们走
She will be. If you come with us, now.
解决了 但洛里克被枪杀了
It's done. But Lorik was shot.
我不知道 应该是一个探员干的
I don't know. One of the agents, I think,
他们被杀之前开的枪
before they were killed.
我不知道 一切发生得太快了
I-I don't know. It all happened so fast.
我只是...
I just...
亲爱的 我很害怕
Baby, I'm scared.
我需要你来接我
I need you to come and get me.
你得把莉莉带上
And I need you to bring Lily.
好
Okay.
嗯 我知道那里
Yeah, yeah. I know where that is.
好
Okay.
他会来接我
He's coming for me.
但在我接到女儿之前 你们什么也不能做
But you can't do anything until I have my daughter.
阿巴齐让你去哪里见面
Where did Abazi tell you to meet?
-宝贝 -妈妈
- Hi, baby! - Mommy!
你让我做的 我已经做了
I did what you asked me to do.
我还会怎么做 你手上有莉莉
What else would I do? You had Lily.
德里顿 求你
Driton, please.
没事了
You're okay.
联调局 举起手
FBI! Hands! Hands!
联调局 你被捕了
FBI! You're under arrest.
-举手 把手举起来 -转身
- Hands! Let's see 'em! - Turn around.
安全 所有人 撤退
And clear. Everyone, stand down.
跟你说了他会消失
Told you he'd disappear.
干得漂亮
Good job.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表