If anything happens to that water supply, the entire system,
包括安保系统
including security,
就会因为过热而关闭
will overheat and shut down.
马吉向我们提供了藏在山中
So Maghi provided us with GPS coordinates
一个紧急阀门的坐标
of an emergency valve hidden on the mountainside.
一旦雷丁顿先生和祖玛探员
Once Mr. Reddington and Agent Zuma
进入山中
are inside the mountain,
你们需要关闭闸门 切断供水
you two need to close the valve and cut the water supply.
红魔和邓比怎么进入峰堡
How do Red and Dembe get inside Mount Bastion?
我以为这个地方会诺克斯堡一样难以进入
I thought the place was like Fort Knox.
事实上雷丁顿先生在那里有自己的保险库
Turns out Mr. Reddington has a vault of his own there,
作为他的前保镖
and, as his former bodyguard,
邓比也有安全级别
Dembe has security clearance, too.
验证通过
这样他们两个人都可以
This should the enable the both of them
通过三重生物扫描仪
to clear the three levels of biometric scanners,
然后往下三十层
and from there, it is 30 floors down
进入地下保险库
to the subterranean vaults.
但你也知道 守卫会护送你
But, as you know, the guard will escort you
到你自己的私人保险库
to your private vault,
所以你必须先去那里
so you have to go there first.
等你抵达你的保险库
By the time you reach the vault,
允许进入
你的支援小队必须就位
your support team needs to be in position.
峰堡有两个守卫严密看守
Mount Bastion keeps the water valve under tight watch
峰堡 宾夕法尼亚州
水流阀门
with two guards.
你们在他们站岗时间快结束时接替他们
Now, you'll relieve them just before their shift ends,
这样我们在下一班守卫到前能有一点点时间
which gives us a short window before the real guards arrive.
伙计们 接下去由我们接手
Hey, guys. We got it from here.
你们来早了 我们这一班还有半小时才结束
You're early. We still got a half-hour left on our shift.
这是我们第一次来山上执行任务
This is our first assignment on the mountain.
我们不想迟到
Didn't want to be late.
归你们了
Be our guest.
等你收到信♥号♥♥
When you get the signal,
你要找到这个高压水阀
you need to find this high-pressure water valve
并迅速关闭
and turn it off quickly.
没有水流散热
Without water for cooling,
电力系统会立刻停止运作
the power system will immediately shut down
并切换至备用电源
and switch to auxiliary power.
当这种情况发生时
When that happens,
守卫们必须把客户锁在他们自己的保险库
the guards are ordered to lock clients into their vaults
以保护客户安全 并通知周边
to keep them safe and then report to the perimeter
守护设施安全
to provide security for the facility.
届时 峰堡控制中心会打电♥话♥给马吉
At that point, the Mount Bastion controller will call Maghi,
也就是系统设计者 找出问题所在
the systems designer, to figure out what the problem is.
喂
Hello?
海伦 我是特里
Helen, it's Terry.
我们在山上遇到了个非常棘手的麻烦
We have a Tier One problem on the mountain.
把远程访问密♥码♥发给我 我来处理
Send me a remote access code, and I'll take care of it.
好了 我让监控无限循环一个画面
All right. I have surveillance running on an endless loop.
我们有多长时间
How long do we have?
你们有六分钟去另一间保险库并回来
You have six minutes to get to the other vault and back.
之后系统会重启 并对闯入者格杀勿论
After that, the system reboots, and it's shoot to kill.
抱歉 我没法给你们更多时间
I'm sorry, I wish I could give you more time.
你给我们的时间足够了
You've given us enough.
-但愿如此 -现在快去吧
- I hope. - Go now.
系统控制连接
可进出保险库大门
这不可能
It can't be.
但确实如此
But somehow it is.
我们把它放在蒂瓦特的保险柜里
We put it in a safe in Tivat.
只有两个人能打开保险柜
Only two people could open it.
而我俩都没打开
And neither of us did.
策略与执行
如果不是你或伊丽莎白 那会是谁
If it wasn't you or Elizabeth, then who did?
策略与执行
是怎么做到的
And how?
这是她的未来
This was her future.
情报收集与传播
是她成功所需要的
What she needed to succeed.
她本会很出色
She would've been great.
比我更强大
Stronger than me.
快点 你们只有三十秒了
Hurry. You have 30 seconds.
我们得走了 雷蒙德
We have to go, Raymond.
时间到了
It's time.
我想没出什么大事吧
Nothing serious, I trust?
完全没有 烟道有点问题
Not at all. A venting issue,
但我们已经解决了
but we have the all clear.
我们已拿到了想要的东西
And we have what we came for.
听起来像是双赢
Well, it sounds like a win-win.
你得到了你想要的 我得到了份新合同
You got what you wanted, and I got a new contract
用来改造引发关停的地热管
to retrofit the geothermal piping that caused the shutdown.
有了这合同 你可以在你选择的
A contract you'll be undertaking in a new life
秘密地点开启新生活
from an undisclosed location of your choosing.
我已经选好了
Oh, I've chosen.
科莫湖畔的佩鲁齐别♥墅♥
The Villa Peduzzi on Lake Como.
距离克鲁尼家仅一步之遥
A stone's throw from Clooney.
阿兰姆让我起飞后给他发短♥信♥
Aram asked me to text him when we're in the air.
如果你看到他 请提醒他
If you see him, please remind him
我们在锡耶纳赛马节的打赌
he still owes me a case of tequila
他还欠我一箱龙舌兰酒
for our wager on the Palio di Siena.
特警队 开始行动
Tact Ops, initiate takedown.
快点
Move.
-联调局 -举起手来
- FBI! - Hands up.
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Hands where we can see them!
-不 不 亲爱的 -不许动
- No, no, dear. - Don't move.
-你不必为我去死 -不许动
- No need to die on my behalf. - Don't move.
-请退后 -不是今天
- Back, please. - Not today.
谢谢你 沃尔特
Thank you, Walter.
煎饼不是零食
Pancakes are not a snack food.
这话谁说的
According to whom?
我想大家都这么认为
I think everyone.
"大家"没吃过我做的煎饼
Well, "everyone" hasn't tasted my pancakes.
我们来看看
Let's see.
一点黄油
A little butter.
这是一点加一半了
That's a little-and-a-half.
再加一半糖浆
And a little-and-a-half of syrup.
来吧 尝一口
Go on, sink your fangs into that
告诉我这不好吃
and tell me it isn't amazing.
喂
Hello?
哈罗德 我们得谈谈 是关于卢的
Harold, we have to talk. It's about Lew.
出什么事了 他还好吗
What happened? Is he all right?
他很好 但你不是
He's fine. You're not.
你同意指证我吗
You agreed to testify against me?
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
我绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥你 永远不会
I would never sell you out, never.
为了保护你 我本打算去坐两年牢
I was planning to do jail time to protect you, two years.
现在地检给我的刑期不会少于五年
Now the D.A. won't offer me less than five.
对不起 但我不想坐牢 好吗
Well, I'm sorry, but I wasn't prepared to go to jail, okay?
我有两个十几岁的孩子 他们需要父亲
I got two teenage boys who need their father.
你在动手改装我配枪的枪管前
You should have thought about them
应该想想他们的
before you altered the barrel of my service weapon.
我那么做是为了帮你
I did that to help you!
我从没让你帮我
I never asked you to.
是你自作主张
You made that decision on your own.
决定篡改物证
You decided to tamper with evidence.
你是我朋友 这让我很痛心
You're my friend, and this breaks my heart.
但我有家人要照顾
But I've got a family I've got to look out for.
我也有
So do I.
多亏了你 我没法照顾了
And thanks to you, I'm not gonna be able to.
我们闯入山中堡垒
We broke into a mountain fortress
就为了一盒自♥制♥的DVD吗
for a box of homemade DVDs?
就这吗 保险库里就只有这个吗
That's it? That's all that was in the vault?
上面记录着什么
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表