而是无论如何都要爱自己
but to love yourself in spite of them.
你的遗产有多少
How big was your inheritance?
86749美金
$86,749.
不得不说这钱花得值
I'd say it was money well spent.
哈罗德
Harold,
希望你对这位好医生作用的看法是对的
I hope you're right about the good doctor's efficacy.
山德
Sand.
你把她抓走了
You took her.
抓走这个词太严重了 但是的
"Took" is a big strong, but yes,
她同意跟我合作
she's agreed to work with me.
让她不指证德卡尼奥
Instead of testifying against DeCanio.
在她之前 会很有很多人
There'll be plenty of testifying against him
指证他的
before it gets around to her.
希望到那个时候 我会变成更好的人
Hopefully, by then, I'll be a better man
她就不必如此担惊受怕了
and she won't be so frightened.
要走了 哈罗德
Gotta fly, Harold.
-茨韦特科吗 -刚刚打来电♥话♥
- Cvetko? - He just called.
指纹吻合
The prints match.
山德博士
Dr. Sand.
我们应该聊聊
We should talk.
我和自己说我不该跟你坦白
I told myself I wasn't honest with you
因为发现了我的真♥相♥
because if you found out the truth about me,
我真实的一面
about who I was,
你不会喜欢你所看到的
you wouldn't like what you saw.
但事实是 我并没有坦白
But the truth is, I wasn't honest
因为我不喜欢我所看到的
because I didn't like what I saw.
结果还是一样的
It adds up to the same thing.
我不爱自己 也不能期望你爱我
I couldn't expect you to love me when I didn't love myself.
所以我要尽力这么做
So, that's what I'm gonna try and do.
学会去爱自己
Learn to love myself.
也许你也会爱我
And maybe you can love me, too.
未知来电
我是哈罗德·库珀
Harold Cooper.
我给你发了一张照片
I texted a photo.
看看
Look at it.
你是谁
Who is this?
看一看
Look at it.
还有音频
There's audio, too,
是你和你朋友破坏证据的音频
of you and your friend evidence tampering.
-你想怎么样 -很多
- What do you want? - So much.
以我对你和道格·科斯特谋杀的了解
And with what I know about you and the murder of Doug Koster,
我很有自信你会答应我的
I'm confident you're gonna give it to me.
我找到了平和与宁静
I found peace and tranquility
真正感觉到...
and a real feeling of...
平静
...quiet.
然而我却因为这股混乱
Yet, I abandoned it
与危机的冲动而放弃了这片平静
out of this compulsion for chaos and peril.
我找到了光明
I had found light.
然而我却被黑暗所驱使
Yet I'm compelled by the dark.
它让我感到兴奋
It animates me,
兴奋到我把其他人也卷进去了
so much so that I drag others into it.
那些我非常在乎的人
Others that I care desperately about.
那么目的是什么呢
So, what is the purpose?
如果我愿意赌上我人生中的一切美好事物
If I'm willing to risk everything good in my life,
甚至以必要或正当为由为这场豪赌进行辩解
to even defend risking it as necessary or just,
而我明知
when I know
结果只会是...
the result will only be...
一片越陷越深的黑暗
...a deepening darkness.
告诉我 这是从何而来的
Tell me, where is this coming from right now?
为什么是现在
Why now?
最近我发现我认识最久最亲密的朋友
I recently discovered that I was betrayed
背叛了我
by my oldest and closest friend.
我担心自己的愤怒会加剧
I'm apprehensive about the depth and breadth of my anger.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表