Or is it back in the tub?
莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Mojtabai.
各位 是邓比 他们找到菲斯克了
Guys, it's Dembe. They found Fisker.
祖玛探员 大家都在听你说
Agent Zuma, you're on with the team.
我给你们发一个地址
I'm sending you an address to a rooftop
你们可以在房♥顶接到亨里克·菲斯克
where you can pick up Henrick Fisker.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
是的 雷蒙德想杀了他
Yes, Raymond wanted to kill him,
但我说服了他 让特别小组来抓捕他
but I convinced him to allow the task force to make the arrest.
雷丁顿不会把菲斯克留在那
Reddington wouldn't leave Fisker behind
除非你们已经知道马文的位置
unless you knew Marvin's location.
我们知道一个半小时后马文会在哪里
We know where Marvin will be in an hour and a half.
他和菲斯克约好了会面 我们正在赶过去
He and Fisker were to meet. We're heading there now.
你得告诉我们去哪里
You need to tell us where.
不能让雷丁顿先我们一步找到杰拉德
You cannot let Reddington get to Gerard before us.
这其中的利害关系你明白
You know the stakes.
我不能告诉你们这个信息
I can't share that information.
抱歉 我跟雷蒙德保证过
I'm sorry. I made a promise to Raymond.
但你也向司法部承诺过
You made a promise to the Department of Justice, as well.
你是一名联调局探员 祖玛
You're the FBI agent, Zuma.
如果雷丁顿杀了杰拉德
If you let Reddington shoot Gerard,
你就是这起谋杀的共犯
you're an accomplice to murder.
你会失去你一直以来为之努力的东西
You'll lose everything you worked for.
拜托 邓比 我们在设法帮库珀洗清罪名
Come on, Dembe, we're trying to keep Cooper out of jail here.
我跟雷蒙德保证过不能告诉你们
I promised Raymond I wouldn't tell you
我们要去哪里见马文 我不会说的
where we're meeting Marvin, and I won't.
但菲斯克或许会开口
But Fisker might.
或许你们可以找出办法让他开口
Maybe you can see a way to make him talk.
收到地址了 雷斯勒探员 跟我走
I've got an address. Agent Ressler, with me.
莫伊塔巴尔探员 你知道这件事对我的意义
Agent Mojtabai, you know what this case means to me,
我们要没时间了
and we're running out of time.
等我们找到菲斯克的时候 我想在场
I want to be there when we reach Fisker...
当然 得经过你的允许
With your permission.
天呐 当然可以
Oh, my gosh, of course.
你跟雷斯勒探员去
Uh, you go with Agent Ressler.
我跟帕克探员在这里驻守阵地
Agent Park and I will hold down the fort here.
目标还有四十五分钟到
Target arrives in about 45.
我想抓活的
Goal is to take him alive.
不过以防万一还是让枪手待命 守住出口
But just in case, I want shooters outside, covering the exits.
不能让那个人活着走出这里
You do not let that man leave this building alive.
-如果他带了军队呢 -他带不了
- What if he brings his army? - He can't.
他来这就是来见他雇佣的军队的头头的
He's expecting to meet the commander of his army here.
万一他怕有诈呢
He could be expecting a trap, too.
通常来说我同意你的看法 查克
Normally, I'd agree, Chuck.
马文的求生欲跟蟑螂一样强
Marvin has the survival instincts of a cockroach.
但这一次 我们会保证
But we're gonna make sure that, this time,
让他意识不到自己要面对的危机
he doesn't see the heel coming down.
雷蒙德
Yes, Raymond?
我在仓库 你能来接我吗
I'm at the warehouse. Can you pick me up?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们得离开这里 找个安全的地方重整旗鼓
We need a secure location out of town to regroup.
胡里奥告诉我可以去他派克大街的顶层公♥寓♥
Julio offered his penthouse on Park Avenue.
他有个很好的大厨
He's got a great chef
而且军队也闯不进曼哈顿的高层建筑
and no army's gonna make a raid on a Manhattan high-rise.
再说 胡里奥的门卫我们上次也见识过了
Besides, we've dealt with Julio's doormen before.
他们可不好惹
They're not to be trifled with.
上次我们去的时候
I could barely get my dry-cleaning
给我送干洗衣服的人差点进不来
delivered last time we were there.
我打电♥话♥叫飞机
I'll call the jet.
找到你了
I got you.
你不会真的要派一队雇佣兵去派克大街吧
You're not actually gonna roll an army down Park Avenue?
别蠢了
Don't be dense.
我知道他们的飞机会停在
I know the private landing strip
纽约市外的哪个私人停机坪
they use outside New York.
我见到菲斯克就会告诉他
I'll tell Fisker as soon as I see him.
等雷丁顿从飞机上下来的一瞬间
And when Reddington steps off his jet,
面对他的会是枪林弹雨
he can say hello to a hail of bullets.
没有流血 没有枪伤
No blood, no gunshot wounds?
雷丁顿是怎么让你开口的
How the hell did Reddington make you talk?
他们去哪了
Where'd they go?
你和他说你在哪和马文·杰拉德见面
Where'd you tell him you were meeting Marvin Gerard?
哪里
Where?
恐怕除了来自雷蒙德·雷丁顿的一枪之外
Afraid there's nothing in it for me
告诉你们对我没好处可言
except a bullet from Raymond Reddington.
他和你们不一样
And unlike you,
他真的会开枪
he will pull the trigger.
那邓比为什么叫我们来这里
So why did Dembe send us here?
他明确地说了
He specifically said,
也许你们能
"Maybe you can see a way to make him talk."
他这说法很奇怪 看到一条让他开口的路
He sounds odd, "see a way to make him talk."
摄像头内嵌麦克风
It's got a built-in microphone.
我们要找到大楼保安室
We need to find the building security room.
真没想到
Well, this is unexpected.
你技不如前了
You're slipping.
以前的雷蒙德绝对不会在那屋里
The old Raymond would've never been caught
让人逮个正着的
with his pants down inside that lodge.
你牺牲了我们多少人
How many of our people did you lose?
战场是你的 这点我无法否认
The battle was yours. I can't deny that.
但是打赢胜仗的关键在于
But the key to winning a war
对你的敌人知根知底
is to know your enemy.
出自苏斯博士儿童图画书《一条鱼两条鱼》
马文 我看你就如池中鱼 一眼知根底
And, Marvin, I can read you like One Fish, Two Fish.
你认为你了解我吗
You think you know me?
真的吗 你个混♥蛋♥
Do you really, you son of a bitch?
我是这么想的 你完蛋了
Here's what I think. You're done.
如果你还有抵抗的能力
You'd be circling your wagons right now
你早就摆开架势了
if you had any wagons left to circle.
他们在哪见面
Where are they meeting?
擎天柱区域机场
Culpeper Regional Airport.
雷斯勒刚刚坐直升机过去了
Ressler just left on a chopper.
第二架正赶来接我和菲斯克
Second one's on the way to transport me
去邮局
and Fisker to the Post Office.
擎天柱区域机场
擎天柱距离华盛顿特区西南方大约112公里
Culpeper is 70 miles southwest of D.C.
他们什么时候见面
When's the meeting start?
随时开始
Anytime now.
出于对我们共事过的尊重
I'm gonna make you a one-time offer,
我给你一次机会
out of respect for our shared history.
走开
Walk away.
我其实对现在的处境挺舒服的
I'm actually quite comfortable where I am.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
带着你的女人 回到丛林里
Take your women and go back to the jungle.
你在那里过得很开心
You were happy there.
如果我不走呢
And what if I don't?
我会告诉你如果不同意会怎样
I'll tell you what if you don't.
我现在和人约好了见面
I'm about to walk into a meeting
一个决定你命运的会面
that's guaranteed to seal your fate.
因为我有你的号♥码 兄弟
'Cause I got your number, pal.
我知道你每天每秒身处何处
I know exactly where you are at every minute of every day.
甚至在你行动之前
I know where you're going to be
我就知道你会去哪了
before you even do.
你刚才说什么 马文
You were saying, Marvin?
机场在这里
Here's the airport.
雷斯勒的直升机还有48公里才能到达
Ressler's helicopter is still 30 miles out here.
擎天柱
他赶不及的
He won't make it.
带他去拘留室
Take him to Holding.
邓比 你在机场吗
Dembe, are you at the airport?
不在 我现在开车过去
No, I'm driving there now.
雷斯勒正坐飞机过去
Ressler's on his way by air.
但是他赶不及
But not in time.
雷丁顿会杀了杰拉德 我们阻止不了他
Reddington will kill Gerard, and we can't stop him.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表