普拉托大教堂 意大利
请原谅我姗姗来迟 阁下
我是从外面熙熙攘攘的人群里挤过来的
神圣腰带是宝物
公开展示它的机会十分罕见
所有人都想一窥其貌
市长到了没有
Has the Mayor arrived?
在教堂里 和主教在一起
In the chapel, with the Bishop.
你们不会开枪的对不对 我们约定好的
No shooting, right? That was our deal.
我们是约定好了
That's our deal.
当主的母亲
圣母玛利亚被唤至天国
她把她的神圣腰带交给了圣汤玛斯
以证明她升至天国的神圣性
从那以后 我们一直好好保护着它
这真是太神圣了
把圣物给我 快点
Give it to me. The relic! Now!
请不要这样 主不希望你们这样行事
Please, this is not what God wants for your lives.
盲目崇拜的人怎么会懂得神的旨意
Idolaters know nothing of what God wants.
不能这样 它是神圣不可侵犯的
You can't! It's sacred!
确实 所以才要毁掉它
It is sacred, which is why it needs to be destroyed!
罪恶黑名单
第九季第三集
至高无上骑士团
第178号♥
投资者会想明白的 不要担心
The investor will come through. Do not worry.
-我不担心 -我知道这些金融家的做法
- I'm not worried. - I know how these money men work.
只要他们没拒绝 就是答应了
If he didn't say no, it means yes.
很快他就会给你一张巨额支票
Soon he will hand you a big check,
大家都会来买♥♥你那酷炫的新安保系统
and everyone will buy your fancy new security system.
其实是安全卫士软件集
It's a security software suite.
管它是什么 大家都会来买♥♥的
Whatever. Everyone will buy it.
很快你就会忘记你失去的那段人生
Soon you can forget about all these lost years of your life.
联调局能找个新的接待员
The FBI can find a new desk clerk.
别说了 哈希姆
Hush, Hashem.
阿兰姆不能讨论他的工作
Aram can't talk about his work.
我相信他的工作很重要
But I'm sure it's important,
尽管工作让他看起来很憔悴
even if it does wash out his complexion.
重返工作感觉怎么样 莫特克
How do you like being back at work, Motek?
百感交集
It's weird. I, uh...
我本以为不会再继续这样的生活
I thought I'd closed the door on this part of my life,
但...见到团队的感觉确实很棒
but, um, it's great to see the team,
有工资拿也不亏
and, uh, a paycheck doesn't hurt.
工资是对普通人的束缚
Paychecks are the shackles of the common man.
要记得这点
Remember that.
等到你成立自己的公♥司♥就知道了
Just wait till you're running your own company.
或许你会成为上电视的大名人
Ooh! Maybe you'll be on Shark Tank!
我得走了
I gotta go. Um...
谢谢你们的早餐
Thank you, uh, for breakfast.
我会再打电♥话♥给你们的
I will call you guys.
很快再联♥系♥
Talk to you soon.
不要担心 钱会有的
Do not worry. The money, it will come!
我没有担心
Not worried!
你有没有好好想过这件事
Have you thought about this?
她才十一岁 而你是个逃犯
She's 11. You're a fugitive.
是 但她不知道这件事 她也不会看到这点
Yes, but she doesn't know that. She wouldn't see that.
孩子们只看人的行为 是好是坏 善良或残忍♥
Children see behavior, good or bad, kind or cruel.
我相信艾格尼斯会看到我的本质
I'm confident Agnes will see me.
我不会对她说谎
I won't lie to her.
你会让她相信圣诞老人的存在吗
Do you let her believe in Santa Claus?
我让她相信世上有神话故事
I let her believe in myths.
圣诞老人也是神话的一种嘛
Well, if the shoe fits.
我想要参与她的人生
I want to be in her life.
我知道这件事很难 你是好意
I know it's hard and that you mean well.
让我和夏琳谈谈 看看她怎么说
Let me talk to Charlene. I'll see what she says.
你知不知道至高无上骑士团
What do you know about the Supremo Priori Knighthood?
从没听说过
Never heard of 'em.
不出我所料
I'm not surprised.
他们一直是一群宗教极端分子
For generations, they've been a rather
但是没有什么势力
toothless group of religious extremists.
你现在跟我提起他们
And you're telling me about them
是因为他们不同以往了
because that's no longer the case.
他们在最近的神圣腰带持械抢劫案中
They recently killed an innocent man
杀害了一个无辜的人
during the armed robbery of the Sacra Cintola.
圣母玛利亚的神圣腰带
Mary's Holy Belt?
这只是他们放在黑市上拍卖♥♥的
Another in a growing list of stolen iconography
众多被盗的宗教圣物中的一个
that they've put on the illicit auction block.
腰带很快就会被卖♥♥给出价最高的人
The belt will soon be available to the highest bidder.
拍卖♥♥的时间和地点是什么
When and where is the auction?
这件事就交给我来操心
Mmm. Let me worry about that.
我建议你深入了解一下骑士团
I suggest you do some homework on the SPK,
以应对今后可能的危机
be prepared for whatever comes.
伊斯坦布尔的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的脚印
Mohammed's footprint from Istanbul.
斯里兰卡的佛祖的牙齿
The Buddha's tooth from Sri Lanka.
存放于德国科隆的东方三贤士的遗骸
In Cologne, Germany, bones belonging to the Three Wise Men.
都被骑士团盗取
All stolen by the SPK then,
据雷丁顿所说 随后在黑市出♥售♥
according to Reddington, sold on the black market.
不可能 这些东西不可能是真的 对不对
No way. I mean, those things aren't real, right?
是不是真的不重要
Authenticity is irrelevant.
信仰让它们真实 且神圣
Belief makes them real, and holy.
最初 骑士团的运作模式
Initially, the SPK operated like
更像是夜间盗贼 但他们变暴♥力♥了
thieves in the night, but they've turned violent.
两天前 他们在意大利普拉托的教堂里
Two days ago, they killed a security guard
杀死了一名保安
inside a cathedral in Prato, Italy,
并持枪抢劫了有两千年历史的
during the armed robbery of a 2,000-year-old belt
-圣母玛利亚的腰带 -据说是她的
- worn by the Virgin Mary. - Allegedly.
雷丁顿有没有说是什么
So, did Reddington say what
把一个神圣社团变成了持械抢匪
turned a secret society into armed robbers?
不是什么 而是谁
Not what, but who.
一位名为乔瓦尼的新首领
A new leader known only as Giovanni.
如果他们是真的信徒 他们会
If these are true believers, I'd think they'd want
想要珍藏圣物 而非拍卖♥♥它们
to possess the relics, not auction them off.
一如既往 二加二等于五了
As usual, two plus two equals five.
雷丁顿对我们隐瞒了什么
What's Reddington not telling us?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道还是不想说
Don't know or won't say?
雷斯勒探员 行了
Agent Ressler, that'll be enough.
对不起 但是邓比不仅仅是雷丁顿的雇员
No, I'm sorry, but Dembe didn't just work for Reddington.
他是他忠诚的保卫者 是他最亲密的朋友
He was his sworn protector, his closest friend.
现在要怎么办 就接受他成为我们的一员吗
And now we're supposed to just, what, accept him as one of ours?
直到他证明自己不值得 没错
Until he gives us a reason not to, yes.
祖玛探员 你和莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Zuma, you and Agent Mojtabi
去一趟普拉托的教堂
will go to the cathedral in Prato.
梵蒂冈当局已经同意
Vatican authorities have agreed to share
分享他们在犯罪现场得到的线索
what they've found at the crime scene.
你们在外边要小心
You two be careful out there.
你们在联调局复职的事
Your FBI reinstatements won't be official
等卫生局官员做完药检 才能尘埃落定
until Health Services administers a drug test.
我上周刚做完
I took mine last week.
我会安排你们下周做
I'll have them arrange yours next.
说起来 我想告诉你们
On, uh, that note, you should know that I met
我遇到了个天使投资人
with an angel investor about my company,
虽然意外 但他可能会投资我的公♥司♥
and, well, uh, shockingly, he might be interested.
就是说你又要为了干私活离开我们了
So you're leaving us for the private sector again.
谢谢你告诉我们
Appreciate you mentioning it.
如果能成 我支持你的任何决定
If it happens, I'll support whatever decision you make.
在那之前 我们去拿下骑士团吧
Until then, let's take down the SPK.
这里就是窃贼进入并捅死守卫的地方
This is where the thieves entered and stabbed the guard.
安东尼欧的尸体在这里被发现
Antonio was found dead here.
没有监控摄像头
No CCTV cameras.
我有犯罪现场的照片
I have stills from the crime scene.
这道门从外面能开吗
Is this door keyed on the outside?
不能 只能从里面开
No. It can only be opened from inside.
我们的分♥析♥是 他们已经安排了一名成员
We're operating on a theory that a member of their crew
埋伏在楼里
was already in the building.
我觉得你说得对
I believe you're right,
那名成员就是你们自己的守卫
and that crew member was your own guard.
他的武器还在皮套里
His weapon is still holstered.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表