躺下吧
There you go.
我没瘫痪
I'm not an invalid.
是 你没瘫痪 但你受到了严重的冲击
No, you're not, but you suffered a major percussive trauma
和严重的烧伤 你需要好好休息
and pretty severe burns, and you need to rest.
我休息够了
I'm tired of rest.
记得在莫拉莱斯海湾 我们认识那晚
Remember what you told me on the Brazo Morales
你和我说了什么吗
the night we met?
闭嘴 去睡觉
Be quiet. Go to sleep.
那就对了 亲爱的
There you go, sweetheart.
你把样本给茨韦特科了吗
You get the sample to Cvetko?
是的 给了
Yes, I did.
什么动静
What is it?
米尔斯
Ah, Mierce.
很高兴你能赶来 我不确定是否...
Oh, I'm so glad you came. I wasn't sure if...
我是来照顾薇查的
I came to help Weecha get better.
-只是这样 -好
- That's all. - Okay.
你做下决定后
It would be bad enough if you were the only one
自己一人承担后果就足够糟糕了
to suffer the consequences of your decisions.
但复仇就像病毒...
But vengeance is like a virus...
慢慢地 你身边的人都会受伤
In time, everyone close to you becomes afflicted.
但你还是不会停手 对吗
And still, you won't stop, will you?
-米尔斯... -那我们就没什么好说的了
- Mierce... - Then we have nothing left to discuss.
让一让
Excuse me.
还记得高中毕业舞会吗
Remember junior prom?
你从厕所出来 就发现琳达·贝克曼
Came back from the bathroom to find Linda Beckman
在和多米尼克·安吉拉亲热
making out with Dominic Angelella.
你应该给他脸上来一拳的
You should have hit him in the face.
这都是假的
This isn't happening.
-你不是... -真的
- You're not... - Real?
我觉得我是
Oh, I think I am.
我就是你的一部分
I'm part of you.
我已经等这一刻很久了
And I've been waiting a long time for this.
没有必要逃跑
No point running.
你没法逃离自己
Can't escape yourself.
我把他们带出去了...
I got 'em out...
错
Wrong.
把所有人带出邮局
Getting everyone out of the Post Office
是你编造的谎言 因为你无法面对真♥相♥
was a lie you made up because you can't face the truth.
你想知道你为什么坚信不疑
And you want to know why you believed it?
因为雷丁顿是这么说的
Because Reddington said so.
权威抚慰人的声音很不错
Gotta love the comforting voice of authority
尤其是你太软弱不敢相信自己
when you're too weak to trust yourself.
但是我不怪你
But, hey, I don't blame you.
我也不会相信你
I wouldn't trust you, either.
尼克是我朋友
Nick was my friend.
-我不知道 -"我不知道"
- I didn't know... - "I didn't know!"
你知道他们觉得你是聪明的那个对吧
You know they thought you were the smart one, right?
承认吧伙计
Admit it, man.
在内心深处
Deep down,
在最关键的时候
when it really matters most,
你总是差之毫厘
you'll always be a day late and dollar short.
我是说如果你不是那样
I mean, if you weren't,
那她就还活着
she'd still be alive.
她就在你跟前
She was right in front of you...
而你太害怕 没有阻止她
...and you were too scared to stop her.
但至少你让艾格尼斯·基恩成了孤儿
But, hey, at least you managed to make Agnes Keen an orphan.
然后还有莎马
And then there's Samar.
拜托
Come on!
我并不知道当你死在这里
You know, I don't actually know what happens
会发生什么
when you die in here.
但事实是 我也不在意
But the truth is, I don't really care.
因为不管是在这里还是外面
Because in here or out there,
我都会等着
I'll be waiting.
你意识到你需要我
And it's only a matter of time before you realize
只是时间问题
you need me.
你知道这一切最棒的部分是什么吗
You know the most amazing part about all this?
我无法做任何你不想让我做的事
I can't do a thing in here that you don't want me to.
如果不是如此悲剧的话 还挺令人难过的
It would be sad, if it wasn't so pathetic.
天啊 我以为他永远不会闭嘴
God, I thought he'd never shut up.
莎马
Samar?
这只是另一个幻觉
This is just another hallucination.
没错 而我来了
Yes, and yet here I am.
你气色很好
You look incredible.
-你看着好糟 -是啊
- You look like hell. - Yeah.
今天不太顺利
Well, it's, um, kind of been a rough day.
好像过去几年都不太顺利
Seems like it's been a rough couple of years.
如果我知道只用医用致幻
If I knew all it took to see you again
就能再见到你
was a medical-grade acid trip...
你活在一个谎言中 阿兰姆
You've been living a lie, Aram,
我不能再坐视下去了
and I couldn't sit back and watch it any longer.
什么谎言
What lie?
在我落水后 你一直在对自己说的那个
The one you've been telling yourself since I went into the water.
在莉斯死后 你又重复的
The one you repeated when Liz died
还有当尼克偷了你的代码时
and when Nick hijacked your code.
让你相信
The one convincing you
你会是一个失败的特别小组领导人的那个
that you'll fail as leader of the task force.
我不
I don't...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道
Yes, you do.
我需要你正视它
And I need you to see it.
蒙面人有着你的脸 为什么
The man in the mask had your face. Why?
你为何离去
Why'd you leave?
阿兰姆 拜托 我们没有多少时间
Aram, please, we don't have much time.
我本会照顾你的 就算你忘了一切
I would've taken care of you. Even if you forgot everything.
我只是想在你身边
I just wanted to be near you.
你为什么让自己成了黑名单人物 阿兰姆
Why did you make yourself into a Blacklister, Aram?
因为一切都是我的错
Because it's my fault. All of it.
如果我早些赶到你身边
If I had just gotten to you sooner,
你现在就仍和我在一起
you'd still be here with me,
而不是在某座岛上形单影只日渐消瘦
instead of wasting away alone on some island.
那是我的选择 阿兰姆
It was my choice, Aram.
我该保护你的 而我失败了
I was supposed to protect you, and I failed.
就像我辜负了莉斯和艾格尼斯一样
Just like I failed Liz and I failed Agnes
还有灰锁
and I failed Greylock and...
就像我会辜负特别小组一样
Just like I'm gonna fail the task force.
他想让你那样想
That's what he wants you to believe.
不代表那是真的 他想要你相信
That doesn't make it true. He wants you to believe
如果你更强大或更聪明或更无情
that if you were only stronger or smarter or more ruthless,
就能阻止这一切发生
that you could have stopped everything from happening.
但没人能有那么强的控制力
But no one has that much control.
库珀没有 雷丁顿没有 你也没有
Not Cooper, not Reddington, not you.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
莎马 莎马
Samar. Samar.
不管怎么说 如果没有这些
For what it's worth, the savior complex
血腥的凶案场景 救赎者情节还是很温馨的
was more charming when it wasn't completely homicidal.
天呐
Oh, God.
一直以来 你都做得很好
You've always been enough.
是时候让自己看清这个事实了
It's about time that you see it.
欢迎回来 阿兰姆
Welcome back, Aram.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我想给你留一点空间
I thought I'd give you some space.
如果想联♥系♥我 打平常的那个号♥码就可以
You can always reach me on the usual number.
雷蒙德
Oh, Raymond.
我不知道你想从我嘴里听到什么话
I don't know what you want me to say.
你什么都不用说
You don't need to say anything.
你提醒过我 如果我继续一意孤行
You warned me that if I continued down this path,
会发生不好的事 确实发生了
terrible things would happen. And they did.
这点我也清楚 我一直都清楚
I knew they would. They always have.
我真的特别想生你的气
I want so badly to be angry with you.
我想 你也想让我生你的气
I think you want me to be, too.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表