首先 你怎么样
First of all, how are you?
有没有在突袭中受伤
Were you hurt in the raid?
没有 我...我很好
No, I'm... I'm fine.
可那些联调局的混♥蛋♥是从哪里冒出来的
But where'd those fed bastards come from anyway?
我来操心这件事
You let me worry about that.
事情解决之前
Until we sort this out,
你尽情享受保持缄默的权利
you just luxuriate in your right to remain silent.
当然 为你做什么都行
Of course. Anything for you.
我还要呆多久
So, how long before I'm sprung?
我要提醒你 这件事比大豆侵权严重得多
I need to warn you that this is bigger than a few soybeans.
他们想把整件事都安到你头上
They are planning on throwing the whole book at you.
诈骗勒索 密谋
Racketeering, conspiracy,
资助教唆逃犯 例如...
aiding and abetting a fugitive, like...
但你说得好像这些事有多严重似的
Yeah, but you say that like it matters.
我们手头还藏了无数张王牌
We have a 52-card deck of aces up our sleeve.
是不是 小雷雷
Right, Ray Ray?
不 这次不是
No. Not this time.
等等 不是
Wait. No?
但...我养了金刚鹦鹉
But I... I have macaws.
金刚鹦鹉
Macaws?
别担心 我找了非常靠谱的人照顾它们
Not to worry. I've got a very sweet guy to watch your birds.
要照顾多久 它们能活到60岁
For how long? They can live to be 60,
要给芒果的喙羽病上药膏
and Mango needs the ointment for her beak disease
公主日常起居的注意事项
and Princess is more demanding
比首演当晚过敏的歌♥剧演员还多
than an opera singer with allergies on opening night.
我得亲自照顾它们
I... I need to be there for them.
海蒂 放松 深呼吸
Heddie, just relax. Take a breath.
马文把耳机
Marvin smuggled an earwig
偷偷带进联邦监狱
into a federal facility
就是为了让你听听我的声音
so that you could hear my voice
听我说我们会妥善解决这件事
telling you we will take care of this.
你没有什么可担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
安心呆着 要坚强
So sit tight and stay strong.
好的
Okay.
我没事的
I'm okay.
我相信我的手下
I trust my associates
待你很客气
treated you respectfully.
干我这一行的 不得不采取些安全措施
In my line of work, one has to take certain security precautions.
怎么了 好笑吗
What? That's funny?
好笑的是 你觉得蒙上眼罩
What's funny is that you think blindfolds
兜着圈子开车就是安全
and driving around in circles equals security.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
地点服务关闭了
Location services are off.
你以为这就足够了
You'd think that would be sufficient,
但人们就是无法抗拒
but people just can't resist
用自己的手♥机♥做些事 比如...
using their phones for things like...
在"食物中心"[外卖♥♥软件]上买♥♥墨西哥辣椒卷
Jalapeno poppers on Grubhub.
多亏了你的深夜美食欲望
Thanks to your late-night cravings,
他的手♥机♥每30秒都会发出信♥号♥♥
every 30 seconds, his phone is sending out a ping
确认他是否在食物中心的服务范围内
to see if he's in a Grubhub service area.
任何有正当理由的执法人员
Any law enforcement officer with cause
现在都有可能从那扇门进来
can walk right through that door right now.
想吃就点吧
Grub what you love.
减少了一个麻烦
That's one liability down.
我能把你们的所有手♥机♥都换掉
I can get rid of all of them and replace them with phones
换成无法被黑入和追踪的手♥机♥
that can't be hacked or tracked.
我要看到新手♥机♥的效果
I want to see them in action.
我会安排一次演示
I'll schedule a demonstration.
你想带什么专家都行
Bring any expert you like.
我从来没让客户不满意过
I've never had an unhappy client.
你的客户肯定都是小角色
Minor players, no doubt.
我的生意可是跨越四个大♥陆♥
I do business on four continents.
你是在四个大♥陆♥进行人口贩卖♥♥
You traffic on four continents.
女人 孩子
Women, children.
你是个坏事做尽 麻烦缠身的人
You're a troubled person who does terrible things,
总有一天 你会被逮捕
and one day, you'll be caught.
除非... 他们找不到你
Unless... You're invisible.
如果你的产品如你所说一样好
If your product is as good as you say,
我就买♥♥上千部
I'll be buying thousands.
四个大♥陆♥
Four continents?
奥丁 我能让你在整个地球上畅行无阻
Odin, I'm about to give you the whole damn planet.
怎么了
What?
你好 我...
Hello. I, um...
我正打算... 你的门...
I was, uh, going... Well, the... Uh, your door...
还是这么磨磨唧唧
Still a fumferer.
-你说什么 -我讨厌磨磨唧唧
- Uh, what? - I hate fumfering.
但你总把人吓得说不出话
Yet you cause so much of it.
先生 鲍威尔探员
Sir. Agent Powell.
你好 FJ
Um, hello, FJ.
你曾有远大前程
You had promise.
-为什么弃之不顾 -我还真不知道
- Why did you waste it? - I didn't know I had.
私人科技公♥司♥ 我以为你早去了
The private sector. Tech. I thought you'd be in it by now.
试过了 但没有成功
Oh. Yeah. Tech. Uh, I tried that. Didn't take.
但我现在是联调局特别小组的一员
Um, but now I am on a federal task force
正在调查神秘无线
looking into Arcane Wireless.
你听说过吗
Have you heard of it?
就算我听说过 我为什么要告诉你
Well, if I had, why should I tell you about it?
因为 在我的上级找过你上级的上级
Well, actually, because, uh, after a few conversations
聊了几句之后
between my boss and your boss's-boss's boss,
你就得听从命令
uh, you've... Uh, you've been ordered to.
你等级比我高
You outrank me, don't you?
如果你是指职级的话 是的
Oh, only if you mean, you know, hierarchically,
但要是论智商的话 你才是老大
but in any kind of meta way, you are this, like, alpha beast,
我...
and I am...
...不是
...not.
执法机关在过去几年里
Law enforcement has run into a handful of these
碰见过几起相关案件
over the past year.
昨天 西佛吉尼亚州的高速公路巡警
Yesterday, highway patrol in West Virginia
撞见有人骑着摩托运毒品钱
stumbled onto a biker running drug money.
他带着这个 新鲜出厂
He had this, fresh off the factory floor.
手♥机♥变砖了
It's been bricked.
所用的网络和已知的完全不同
This network is not connected to anything we've ever seen before.
完全没法黑入
It's totally impenetrable.
即使我们截取了一部手♥机♥
Even when we get our hands on a phone,
所有数据都能被远程删除
they're able to wipe all the data remotely.
我要上报这个情况
I'm gonna call this in.
我的组员会想审问那名嫌犯的
My task force is gonna want to interview the, uh, biker.
还有 你介不介意我待在这
In the meantime, do you, uh, mind if I, uh, stay here
拆解一下手♥机♥
and take this phone apart?
我之后再回答你
I'll get back to you on that.
我先询问一下我上级的上级的上级
As soon as I check with my boss's-boss's boss.
如果你想严格按照职级来说的话
Technically, it's that boss's boss,
其实应该是你上级的上级
if you want to be hierarchical about it.
我无所谓 但你想的话 那就是上级的上级
Which, um, I don't, but if you did, then that boss's boss.
我的客户怎么会知道
How was my client supposed to know
她买♥♥的是受保护豆荚的无性克隆体
that she was buying the asexual clones of a protected legume?
这些豆荚上又没印着版权徽标
I mean, it's not like the beans were stamped with a copyright logo.
我还知道种子专利很难维♥权♥
And I happen to know that seed patents are hell to prosecute.
首先 得证实披露信息
First, you got to prove disclosure,
然后对豆荚样本进行检测
then you got to test the specimens,
再定义所有物品
then define the content.
谁会这么做
I mean, who needs it?
我来给你提个方案吧
I'll tell you what we can do.
你们从轻指控我的客户
In exchange for reduced charges,
作为交换 我的客户
my client will testify against the company
会作证指控这家贩卖♥♥虚假产品的公♥司♥
that sold her that spurious product.
-你说完了吗 -跟他说 你能一直说下去
- Are you done? - Tell him you can keep going,
一天一夜 永远永远
all day, all night, all year, for eternity.
这个方案说完了 但我还有很多其他方案
That's it for this angle, yeah, but I got plenty of others,
我会一直提下去 直到达成交易
and I'm gonna keep going until we make a deal.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表