只有几件事会让他们闹个不停
Only a few things cause them strife.
饿了 累了
Hunger. Fatigue.
要拍奶嗝了
Gas.
他们需要的只是密切的关注和爱
All they need is close attention and love.
最好能立刻
And it's wonderful to be able to instantly
给他们想要的一切
give them everything they want.
珍惜这段时光
Cherish this time.
简单
The simplicity.
因为以后恐怕会变得很复杂
Because it gets pretty complicated, I'm afraid.
不 没事的 没事的
No, it's okay. It's okay.
-不不不不 -没事的
- No, no, no, no. - It's okay.
对
Yeah.
我的天 她能感到你的恐惧
Oh, my gosh. She senses your fear.
老天啊 赫比 你得放松
Dear God, Herbie, you must relax.
来
Here.
对
Yeah.
得是苏
It had to be Sue...
得是苏
It had to be Sue
我游荡着终于找到
I wandered around and finally found
那能让我真实的人
The somebody who...could make me be true.
你能不能留一会儿
Can you please stay for a while?
我很绝望
I'm desperate.
那取决于关于我的追踪器你能告诉我什么
That depends on what you can tell me about my tracker.
我们联♥系♥了四位母亲
We reached out to the four mothers
她们孩子的事迹刚被公布
whose children were just profiled,
我们联♥系♥到了三位
and we got ahold of three.
她们了解情况了
They're aware of the circumstances
在注意任何不寻常的人或事
and are looking out for anything, or anyone, unusual.
第四位呢
What about the fourth?
玛丽·萨顿 我们联♥系♥不上她
Mary Sutton. We weren't able to reach her,
但我联♥系♥到了她丈夫
but I tracked down her husband,
他说玛丽和他们的女儿萨拉
who said Mary and their daughter Sarah
今天在乔治·华盛顿儿童医院
are at George Washington Children's Hospital today.
萨拉癫痫发作了
Sarah had a seizure.
雷斯勒 邓比 去医院
Ressler, Dembe, head over to the hospital.
确认玛丽是安全的
Confirm that Mary's safe
然后跟她讲明情况
and brief her on the situation.
你女儿很可爱
Your daughter is a lovely girl,
我知道在医院不好受
and I know it's no fun being in the hospital,
但我想留她几天观察一下
but I'd like to keep her for a few days for observation.
当她癫痫发作 我们通常只待一晚
Usually, we only stay the night when she has one of her seizures.
她的血钠高得有些不寻常
Well, the sodium levels in her blood are unusually high.
我想让她输液使那个浓度恢复平衡
I'd like to get her on an IV to rebalance that concentration.
她有呕吐或者拉肚子吗
Has she been vomiting or having diarrhea?
她可能失水过多或是患上了高钠血症
She could be dehydrated or suffering from hypernatremia.
她的饮食很严格
She's on a very strict diet regimen.
肯定和那些无关
It wouldn't account for any of that.
再说我每时每刻都在照顾她
Plus, I care for her day in and day out.
我比任何人都了解她
I know her better than anybody.
也许你想重新做一下测试
Maybe you want to rerun the tests?
母亲是最了解的人 我看我能做些什么
Mother knows best. I'll see what I can do.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
你是夜间护士吗
Are you the night nurse?
对 我是为萨拉出院送轮椅的
Yeah. I just wanted to drop off the wheelchair for Sarah's release.
她明天就会出院了吧
I'm assuming she'll be discharged tomorrow?
我和医生就是那么说的
I was trying to tell the doctor that.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们总是想让她住好多天
They keep trying to hold her for days and days.
都是为了保险金
It's such an insurance scam.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
打扰了
Excuse me.
雷斯勒和祖玛探员 联调局
Agents Ressler and Zuma. FBI.
我们想找萨拉·萨顿的病房♥
We're looking for Sarah Sutton's room.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在帮你 相信我
I'm doing you a favor. Trust me.
快来人啊 救命 救命
Somebody, help! Please help! Please!
病房♥肯定是在前面右边
The room's gotta be up here on the right.
那个护士 她伤害了我妈
The nurse, she hurt my mom.
她去哪了
And where is she?
她推着轮椅走了
She just left with the wheelchair.
她是中等身材 白人
She was medium-build, white.
发生得太快了
It happened so fast.
她给你打了很强效的镇定剂
Well, she dosed you with a pretty powerful sedative.
为什么 为什么是我
Why? Why me?
我们还不清楚
We don't know that yet.
只知道你符合作案规律
Only that you fit a pattern.
规律 什么规律
Pattern? What pattern?
我一直在照顾我女儿
My entire life is devoted to taking care of my daughter.
我早上几乎都没时间刷牙
I barely have time to brush my teeth in the morning.
我们会查清的
We will get to the bottom of this.
在那之前怎么办
And until then, what?
我们就待在这等着被袭击吗
We just stay here where someone just attacked us?
我们派了一名探员来保护你们
We've assigned an agent for your protection.
他会一直守在你们的房♥外
He'll be outside your room 24/7.
放心吧
You're in good hands.
我无法确认假扮成护士的那个女人的身份
Well, I couldn't ID the woman posing as a nurse
因为录像质量太差
because the footage was too grainy.
那把注射枪呢
What about the injection gun?
她戴了橡胶手套
Well, she was wearing latex gloves,
所以没留下指纹
so no prints to trace,
但我查了下那把枪
but I did research the device,
事实上那枪很不错
and it is actually pretty nifty.
我是说如果它没有被用来绑♥架♥年轻的母亲
I mean, if it, wasn't being used to kidnap young mothers.
它不是用针
Instead of a needle,
而是用压缩空气将药物
compressed air shoots a thin stream of medication
直接射进皮下组织
directly into underlying tissue layers.
问题是我无法查到它的来处
The challenge is, I can't trace it.
它不是合法器械
It's not legal
像是现在市面上所出♥售♥的
and seems to be a much more powerful version
超级加强版
than what's on the current market.
就是说它是黑市商品
That means it's on the black market.
打给雷蒙德
Call Raymond.
他知道最好的
He's connected to the best
钱能买♥♥到的地下医疗资源
underground medical resources money can buy.
我想它是被设计用来注射及监控药物的
I think it was designed to administer and monitor medication.
有些病的用药时间和用量
Some conditions require drugs to be taken
需要很精准
on very strict schedules, exact dosages,
而患有那些病的病人
and patients with those disorders
不总是能按时按量用药
aren't always the most reliable in taking their meds.
它是怎样工作的
How does it work?
它有个胶囊
Uh, it has a capsule.
如果我是对的 里面装有病人的药
If I'm right, it's pre-loaded with the patient's medication,
至少一剂
at least one dose,
然后给病人的医生或监护人发去无线数据
then sends wireless data to the patient's doctor or guardian
来追踪药物是否已用
to track if the meds were actually taken
还有病人的行踪
and the patient's whereabouts.
谁会用这种科技
Well, who uses this technology?
据我所知还没人用
Uh, as far as I know, no one yet.
这是尖端科技
It's a cutting-edge technology. I...
我听说波士顿的一家诊所
I did hear about a medical clinic in Boston
在考虑试用
that was considering a pilot program.
我需要那家诊所的名字
I need the name of that clinic.
好的
Okay.
哈罗德
Harold.
我给你发了张照片
I'm texting you a photo.
绑♥架♥帕娜贝克儿媳的女人
The woman who abducted Panabaker's daughter
在她去绑♥架♥新受害者时
dropped a medical device
留下了把医疗器械
when she went after her latest victim.
问题是 这不合法
The problem is, it's not legal,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表