三年前
帕斯卡餐厅
罪恶黑名单
第九季第二十一集
马文·杰拉德
第80号♥
结局 第一部分
血液渗入肺部
Blood leaking into the lungs
是一种常见的爆震伤
is a very common blast injury.
医生认为这是由于压力骤增引发的
Doctor believes it was re-induced by sudden stress.
比如目击狙击手
Such as the stress
瞄准她姐姐脑袋的这种压力吗
of seeing a sniper rifle aimed at her sister's head?
是的
Yes.
我那时正在离你很远的地方
I was conducting the fire ritual
举♥行♥火祭仪式
far away from you.
但我仍然差点丢了自己的命
And yet I still almost lost my life.
还有我妹妹的健康
And my sister's health.
我面对的是个凶残的对手
I'm facing a savage opponent.
为什么薇查跟你在一起
Why was Weecha with you?
她应该在休养 在康复
She was supposed to rest and recover.
她跟着我
Well, she followed me.
不听我的建议
Against my advice.
我无法控制我生命中的女人
I have no control over the women in my life,
我也不强求了
nor do I seek it.
你们俩可以随心所欲地来或者走
You're both free to come and go as you please.
我们会走的
We'll be going.
我妹妹和我不一样
My sister and I are as different
就像太阳和月亮
as the sun and the moon.
但我们的心中流淌着同样的血
But the same blood flows in our hearts,
在火祭中这被称为血脉家族
and the fire ritual has called that blood home.
我们在这儿不安全
We're not safe here.
我也想跟你们一起走
I want to be able to come with you.
这一切即将结束
This is all gonna end soon.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a few minutes.
你能留在这儿陪她吗
Will you stay and be with her?
你在想什么 雷蒙德
What do you think, Raymond?
你不会回来了 对吗
You don't, do you?
美国法警局
United States Marshal Service
成立了逃犯缉拿小组追查马文·杰拉德
has authorized a fugitive task force to find Marvin Gerard.
本地政♥府♥ 州政♥府♥ 联邦政♥府♥机构
Local, state, federal agencies.
我知道你也在找他
I know you're looking for him, too.
我们应该整合全部资源
We should pool our resources.
为什么
Why?
为什么这么问 我们目标一致
What do you mean why? We have the same goal.
是吗 我的目标是让马文死 你的呢
We do? My goal is to shoot Marvin dead. What's yours?
你知道我的答案
You know the answer to that.
拘留杰拉德
With Gerard in custody,
我可以证明他是诬陷我的人
I can prove his role as my blackmailer,
避免入狱 恢复正常生活
stay out of prison, resume my life.
杰拉德会因他的罪行被审判定罪
Gerard will be tried and convicted for his crimes.
胡说八道
Twaddle.
你的故事里
Your storybook version of events
遗漏了逮捕马文·杰拉德的
leaves out one very real consequence
一个非常实际的后果
of arresting Marvin Gerard.
是什么
And what's that?
你听说过摇摆的巨树吗
Have you heard of the Trembling Giant?
如果你去犹他州鱼湖森林公园远足
If you're hiking through Utah's Fishlake Forest,
你将漫游在最为壮观的
you'll wander into the most glorious grove
迎风摇摆的白杨林中
of quaking, quivering aspens.
四十多公顷 超五万棵树
50,000 spread over 100 acres.
景色壮观
What a sight.
在秋天 你向上看
In autumn, you look up,
每片叶子都是举着燃烧火炬的舞者
every leaf a flaming torch dancer.
而你没看到的是
What you don't see
整片树林是一株植物
is that the entire grove is one plant,
它们通过庞大的地下根系相互连接
interconnected by an enormous underground root system
组成了地球上最大的生命体
that forms the largest living organism on Earth.
哈罗德 我的犯罪帝国就是摇摆的巨树
Harold, my criminal empire is the Trembling Giant,
马文就是我根系上的其中一棵树
and Marvin is one of those trees with my roots.
下一个就是雷丁顿
Reddington's on his heels.
他的小保镖靠生命维持系统活着
That little bodyguard of his is on life support,
他爱的女人与他心生嫌隙
and the woman he loves has one foot out the door.
你对于对手一举一动的观察
Your insight into your opponent's every move
真是坚持不懈啊
is an ongoing one.
这是生存机制
It's a survival mechanism.
你认为我会在不掌握他一举一动的情况下
You think I'd go to war with Raymond Reddington
跟雷蒙德·雷丁顿开战吗
if I didn't know his every move?
我明白了
I understand.
你担心杰拉德会暴露你
You're worried that Gerard will expose you.
像中♥央♥公园的暴露狂 他是我的裹羞布
Like a Central Park flasher. He's my bag man.
我的每一笔交易他都有份
He cuts every deal I make,
如果他被逮捕了
and if he's taken into custody,
他会跟司法部交易
he'll cut one with the DOJ,
供出他知道的一切
trade everything he knows.
这会摧毁我的组织
It will destroy my organization,
黑名单 你的特别小组
the Blacklist, your task force,
而我在剩余的短暂人生中
and I will be running like a rabbit
只能东躲西♥藏♥ 苟且偷生
for the rest of my foreshortened life.
雷丁顿知道他唯一的选择
Reddington knows that the only option he has left
就是杀了我
is to kill me.
现在 我需要对你有信心
Now, I need to feel confident
确保你有跟他周♥旋♥的能力
that you have the capabilities to deal with him.
我保证我手下的人
I can assure you my men
不是雷丁顿对付过的任何一种人
are unlike anything Reddington has ever faced.
告诉我时间和地点
Just name a time and a location.
我能接受失去特别小组
I can accept losing the task force.
但不接受让艾格尼斯再失亲人
What I can't accept is Agnes losing another parent.
我向那姑娘保证过会伴她左右
I promised that girl I'd be there for her.
我不能在监狱里履行诺言
I can't keep that promise from prison.
哈罗德 我绝不想看到艾格尼斯受苦
Harold, the last thing I want to see is Agnes hurt.
我会渡过这场难关
I'll thread this needle.
我一直都可以
I always do.
你不会在监狱里受煎熬的
You will not languish in jail.
你不明白
You don't know that.
我不能孤注一掷
I can't take that leap of faith.
那我们没什么好说的了
Then we have nothing left to talk about.
我比雷丁顿还要了解他自己
I know Reddington better than he knows himself.
他下一步会巩固他的权力基础
His next move will be to consolidate his power base,
或是它的剩余部分
or what's left of it.
查到见面地点后 我会立即告诉你
Soon as I know the location of the meet, I'll let you know.
只要别在接下来的十四分钟内
As long as it's not in the next 14 minutes.
我要打破我的个人记录了
I'm about to break my personal record.
这可不是游戏 菲斯克
Hey, this isn't a game, Fisker.
我付的钱足以让你买♥♥下自己的国家
I'm paying you enough to buy your own country.
放松 杰拉德先生
Relax, Mr. Gerard.
雷丁顿已经是行尸走肉了
Reddington is a dead man walking.
只是他还没意识到罢了
He just doesn't know it yet.
他最好是
He better be.
我向那个混♥蛋♥奉献了一生
I devote my entire life to that son of a bitch.
我助他建立了一个帝国
I helped him build an empire.
我为他坐牢
I did time for him.
他却把这一切都留给她
And he's giving everything to her?
他把这一切都给了伊丽莎白·基恩
He's turning it all over to Elizabeth Keen,
就像给她买♥♥了匹该死的小马
like he's buying her a damn pony?
冷静
Calm down.
抱歉 达西
Sorry about that, Darcy.
把新镜子的钱记在我账上 再来两杯酒
Put the new mirror on my card and another round.
放松
Relax.
我不知道他们之间是怎么回事
I never know what the hell it is between him and her.
但与那个女人相关的事
But Raymond has some kind of Achilles heel
就是雷蒙德的软肋
when it comes to that woman.
她不是有个上小学的女儿吗
Doesn't she have a daughter in grade school?
是的 但你知道黑帮老大什么样
Oh, yeah. But you know how crime bosses are.
他们会把商务会议
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表