Then it's 50 yards to the exit at the end of the hall.
阿兰姆
Aram!
谢谢
Thank you.
密♥码♥无效
It's not working!
这不可能
That's not possible.
什么 我... 我不明白
What? I don't... I don't understand.
我亲自写的安全协议
I-I wrote the security protocols myself.
要访问这些 你需要军用级入侵工具
To access those, you'd need military-grade hacking tools
或者灰锁
or...Greylock.
他们用你的软件入侵了系统吗
They used your software to hack the system?
-我不知道 -我以为你把软件毁了
- I don't know. - I thought you destroyed it.
我是毁了
I did!
我们得赶紧撤退
We gotta fall back!
不不不 我们得出去
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. We gotta get out.
我们别无选择 快走
We don't have a choice! Let's go!
不 拜托 我们必须出去
No! Come on, we have to get out!
不
No.
我们必须出去
We have to get out!
我就知道
Figures.
米歇尔·拉克鲁瓦
抱歉 拉克鲁瓦太太
Excuse me, Mrs. Lacroix.
我是联调局的唐纳德·雷斯勒
Donald Ressler, FBI.
请你从车里出来
I need you to step out of the car.
拉克鲁瓦太太
Mrs. Lacroix?
得通知犯罪现场组来这里
We're gonna need a crime scene unit.
我是哈罗德·库珀
This is Harold Cooper.
请派犯罪现场组来我所在的位置
I need a crime scene unit sent to my location.
她尸体还是热的
She's still warm.
不许动 联调局
Don't move. I'm FBI.
把枪放到地上
Put your gun on the ground.
慢点
Slowly.
无论你想说什么 都别说
Whatever you're thinking about saying, don't.
-阿兰姆 慢点说 -听我说
- Aram, just slow down. - Please just listen to me!
我每次走出那部电梯
Every time I get off that elevator,
我们都会进行同样的对话
we have this same conversation,
几分钟之后 你们就会全部死去 好吗
and then a few minutes later, all of you are dead, alright?
你说这事发生在你的幻觉里 而我们都在其中
This is some kind of a bad acid trip, and we're all in it?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, and I am sorry about that,
但重要的是 我之前听到雷丁顿先生说
but what matters is that I heard Mr. Reddington earlier,
他让我带所有人出去
and he told me to get everyone out.
我知道这话听起来很疯狂 但要阻止这一切
Look, I know how this must sound, but I think to make this stop,
我需要带大家离开邮局
I need to get us out of the Post Office...
-阿兰姆 -我可以证明
- Aram... - Look, I can prove it.
你今天早上出了车祸 是不是
You were in a car accident earlier this morning, right?
被一辆宝马6系追尾了
Rear-ended by a guy in a 6 Series.
-你怎么... -但问题不大
- How did you... - But it's no big deal,
因为邓比认识一个汽修工以前是在
because Dembe knows a mechanic who used to run guns for...
-阿尔巴尼亚帮 -阿尔巴尼亚帮
- The Albanians. - The Albanians.
我很乐意解释这其中的玄学
Look, I would love to discuss the metaphysics of all this,
但他们现在随时会从C区进来
but any second now, they are going to come through sub-section C
-谁要从C区进来 -我不知道
- Who's coming through sub-section C? - I don't know.
是个 带着大熊面具的人
There is, like, a guy in a bear mask
和一帮雇佣兵
with, like, a bunch of mercenaries,
我们就好像身处迷宫之中
and it's like we're in a maze.
如果我没法带大家出去
And if I can't find a way to get us out,
这一切就会再从头来过 这是个循环
it's gonna start all over again. It's... It's a loop.
阿兰姆 深呼吸
Aram, just breathe.
我不能再目睹一次你们的死亡了 好吗
I can't watch you all die again, okay?
听着 我知道你最近承受了很大的压力
Listen, I know you've been under a lot of pressure lately.
休息一段时间也没什么
There's nothing wrong with taking some time...
下水道
The sewer.
我进来的时候看到有工人在进入下水道
I saw workers accessing it on my way in.
-我的天 -C区有个机械室
- My God. - There's a mechanical room in sub-section C
边上就有一条水务公♥司♥的旧管道
that runs alongside an old Water and Sewer service shaft.
几个小队正从多条走廊袭来
We have small teams moving down multiple hallways.
他们占领了电梯入口
They've taken the elevator entrance.
他们进入下水道 然后炸穿了墙体
They staged in the shaft and blew through the walls.
所有其他入口都被封锁了
All the other exits are locked down,
所以唯一的出路 就是他们进来的路
so the only way out is the way they came in.
我不理解 卡普兰先生不是几年前就死了吗
I don't understand. I thought Mr. Kaplan died years ago.
我之前也这么以为
So did I, but the authorities weren't able
但官方无法完全确定
to definitively determine
死于爆♥炸♥中的那个女人
whether the woman who died in the explosion
是不是凯特 所以我去停尸房♥
was Kate or not, so I went to the morgue
采了一份样本 拿来给你检验
to collect a sample for you to analyze.
我无意打扰你的假期 弗拉德
I don't want to keep you from your vacation, Vlad,
但我必须确定这件事
but I have to know for sure.
-我需要8个小时 -爱德华会在
- I need eight hours. - Edward will be waiting for you
我的飞机上等你 飞机不会熄火
on my jet with the engines running.
我们假设你是对的 这一切
So, just assuming you're right, and this is all
都只是你的幻想 那你死了会怎么样
a hallucination, what happens if you die?
-一切都会重置吗 -我不知道
- Does everything reset? - I don't know,
而且说实话 我宁愿永远不知道
and honestly, I'd rather not find out.
-你是怎么... -弯腰
- How did you... - Duck.
你循环了多少次了
How many times have you done this?
够多次了
Enough.
那里 那里 去那里就结束了
There. There. This is how it stops.
快点 走
Come on. Go.
走 快走 快点
Go. Go now! Come on.
抱歉 熊脸
Sorry, bear-face.
这次你要失败了
Not this time.
我就知道
Figures.
我把所有人都救出去了
I got everyone out.
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我就知道
Figures.
你今天要接受的药物
The medication you will be receiving today
提取自精神活性植物
is derived from psychoactive plants...
会有点疼
Little stick.
等等
Wait!
妈妈
Mommy!
求你了
Please.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
你是谁
Who are you?
不
Oh, no.
我就是你
I'm you.
-有线索吗 -没有 这家伙一个字也没说
- Anything? - Nothing. Guy won't say a word.
也许用不着他说了
Maybe he won't have to.
我们在疑犯手♥机♥上
We found confirmation of a secure payment
找到一笔2万5千美元的账款
for $25,000 on our suspect's phone.
我们认为这是雇他暗♥杀♥拉克鲁瓦夫人的定金
We think it was down payment for the hit on Mrs. Lacroix.
知道是谁付的款吗
Any idea who made the payment?
还不知道 但款项来自一个有编号♥的账户
Not yet, but it came from a numbered account
我们追踪到黎巴嫩的哈特姆信托银行
which we've traced to the Hatem Trust Bank in Lebanon.
唯一的问题是哈特姆信托银行
The only problem is Hatem Trust Bank
在三年前就关闭了
closed over three years ago.
停业银行的账户怎么能付款呢
How was a payment made from an account at a shuttered bank?
我们不确定 但款项有时戳
We're not sure, but the payment was time-stamped
是爆♥炸♥当天的早上 所以有可能
for the morning of the bombing, so it's possible
卡普兰先生就是转账的人
Mr. Kaplan was the one who made the transfer.
时间上说得通 但动机上不行
The timing might work, but the motive doesn't.
卡普兰为什么要杀拉克鲁瓦夫人
Why would Kaplan bother killing Mrs. Lacroix
她不是计划要自杀吗
when the plan was to kill herself?
也许她有想要保护的同谋
Maybe she has co-conspirators that she wanted to protect.
唯一确认的方法
The only way to know for sure
就是查出账户主人的身份
is to identify the owner of that account.
联♥系♥银行以前的顾客和员工
Contact former bank clients and employees.
我们需要名字
We need a name.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表