你听错了
Well, you heard wrong.
不论他在干什么 都不是给我♥干♥的
Whatever he's doing, he's not doing it for me.
原谅我的无知 谁是巴特曼
Forgive my ignorance, but who is Bartman?
一个被冤枉的无辜男人
An innocent man wrongly accused.
他的人生被毁了
His life gets ruined.
但时光治愈伤痛 人们致以歉意
Then time heals, people apologize.
就像我和红魔一样
Kind of like me and Red here.
是不是也像你俩一样
Sounds like maybe you guys, too?
可能吧 也可能不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
务必把所有东西都交给我
Make sure you give me everything.
真♥相♥终会大白
The truth will come out.
也许吧 但你没机会了
Perhaps, but it won't be from you.
我们深表遗憾
We're very sorry for your loss,
但我们很感激你们同意谈话
but we do appreciate you speaking with us.
谢谢你这么说 我们只是
Thank you for saying that. We're just, um...
抱歉
Sorry.
这太难过了
It's too much.
痛失爱子 然后你说他可能死于谋杀
Losing him, then you telling us he might have been killed?
谁会这么做
Who would do that?
抱歉我来晚了
I'm sorry I'm late.
不 没有 请进
No, please. Come in.
这是我们的好朋友沃克·博格斯
This is our dear friend Walker Burgos.
是的 我的公♥司♥是萨姆的赞助商
Yeah, my, uh... My company sponsored Sam.
亚斯兰大 运动鞋是吗
Athlanta. The, uh, shoes, right?
是的 还有运动服
And athletic wear, yes.
但初遇萨姆时 我们还只做鞋
But, uh, when I met Sam, it was just shoes, yeah.
他是我们的第一位代言人
He was our first endorsement.
就像我的小♥弟♥弟♥
He felt like a little brother of sorts.
这是拉兹米克·迈尔
This man's name is Razmik Maier.
我们有理由相信是他向萨姆
We have reason to believe he provided Sam
提供了杀死他的那些药物
with the drugs used to kill him.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
不认识
No.
我去拿纸巾 洗手间在这边吗
Let me get you some tissues. Uh, is your restroom this way?
-是的 谢谢 -谢谢你
- It is. Thanks. - Thank you.
-你呢 -我认识他
- Anything? - I know of him.
我公♥司♥的每个人都认识他
Yeah. Everyone in my business does.
任何有理智的人都知道要远离他
And anyone with any sense knows to stay away from him.
谢谢你
Oh. Thank you.
你们说
You said, uh...
你们有理由相信
You said you had "reason to believe" all this.
是谁给的理由
Who gave you that reason?
-是那个记者吗 -什么记者
- Was it that reporter? - Reporter?
她总是在提问 捕风捉影
She was always asking questions, making accusations.
萨姆小时候都没横穿过马路
Sam, he wouldn't jay-walk as a kid.
他是个遵纪守法的人
He was a rule-follower.
他不可能和那种人来往
There's no way he'd be involved with someone like that.
那位记者 你们知道她的名字吗
The reporter. Do you know her name?
不知道 我们拒绝和她说话
No idea. We refused to talk to her.
沃克 帮帮我
Walker, help me out here.
萨姆跟我说过她
Sam told me about her.
她说自己是什么医生
Um, said she was a doctor of some sort.
为医学期刊工作
Uh, worked for medical journals,
写关于健康和健身的文章
uh, did pieces on health and fitness.
他说她叫 斯黛拉 斯黛拉·黄
Uh, he said her name was, um, S-Stella. Stella Huang.
就是她想让你们相信
She the one trying to convince you
我们儿子有用药物作弊吗
that our boy used drugs to cheat?
我们还没和黄女士谈过
We haven't spoken to Miss Huang,
但如果她知道的
but if she knows anything
对我们查清萨姆身上发生了什么有帮助
that'll help us figure out what happened to Sam,
也许我们该和她谈谈
perhaps we should.
你们有她的电♥话♥ 或知道她在哪里工作吗
Do you have her number or know where she works?
她可能有危险
She could be in danger.
我没有 但我的办公室可能有
I don't, but it's possible my office does.
好 我会 让我给他们打个电♥话♥
Yes, I'll... Let me give them a call.
-谢了 沃克 -应该的
- Thanks, Walker. - Yeah. Of... Of course.
如果你们有想到任何
And if there's anything else that you can think of
我能帮上忙的地方 请打给我
that I can help you with, then please feel free to call.
斯黛拉·黄 联调局
Stella Huang. FBI.
黄女士
Miss Huang?
我感觉不到脉搏了
I'm having trouble feeling a pulse.
没人
It's clear.
这是特别探员艾莉娜·帕克
This is Special Agent Alina Park.
我们需要急救人员 在青年公♥寓♥街2440号♥
We need EMTs. 2440 Junior Terrace.
斯黛拉·黄医生 处方
-那是什么 -你在说什么
- What is that? - What are you talking about?
给我看 如果你说"什么"
Show me. And if you say "what,"
我以我妈的坟墓发誓 我会举报你是贼
I swear on my mother's grave I'll report you as a thief.
-好 好 你赢了 -把它放回去
- Alright, alright. You win. - Put it back.
我更喜欢你有胡子
I preferred the beard.
至少你对有所隐瞒很坦诚
At least you were honest about having something to hide.
坚持住 斯黛拉 救护车就快来了
Hang on, Stella. Help's coming.
斯黛拉·黄死在了去急诊的路上
Stella Huang died on her way to the ER.
关于她 我们知道些什么
What do we know about her?
不太多 她是位做健康报道的医学博士
Not much. She was an M.D. who did health reporting.
她还有一个运动药物的播客
She also had a sports-medicine podcast.
当我问萨姆·罗德的父母关于迈尔的事
When I asked Sam Rhode's parents about Maier,
他们以为是因为我和黄谈过
they assumed it was because I had spoken to Huang.
明显她查出了这里面有联♥系♥
It was clear that she had figured out there was a connection.
迈尔太厉害 反兴♥奋♥剂♥机构抓不到他违规
Maier was so good, the doping agencies couldn't catch him.
但斯黛拉·黄抓到了
But Stella Huang did,
所以他因此杀了她就讲得通了
so it makes sense that he killed her because of it.
所以博斯韦尔和这件事有什么关系
So how do the Boswells fit into this?
没有关系 雷蒙德是对的
They don't. Raymond was right.
他们是曾与迈尔合作过 但多年前就终止了
They did work with Maier. But that ended years ago.
迈尔是单独行动吗
Maier acted alone?
如果她有迈尔给萨姆·罗德打♥针♥的证据
If she had evidence that Maier was doping Sam Rhodes
或是给其他任何人 杀掉她的人肯定拿走了
or anyone else, whoever killed her took it.
斯黛拉被下了药
Stella was drugged.
不是兴♥奋♥剂♥ 但仍指向迈尔
Not a PED, but, still, it points to Maier.
我同意 她知道他有参与其中
I agree. She knew about his involvement,
所以他让她闭嘴了
so he silenced her.
但是 他没成功
But, uh, he didn't silence her.
在公♥寓♥找到了什么吗
Was something in the apartment?
没有 她的衣服或是车里也没有发现
No. Or her clothes or her car.
但她里面有东西
But there was something in her.
她里面
In her?
对 在她身体里
Yeah. Like inside her.
法医在她的肠道里找到了这个U盘
The M.E. foundthis flash drive in her intestinal tract.
你能提取数据吗
Can you extract any data?
也许 看胃酸有多少
Uh, maybe. Give or take a little gastric acid.
有发现通知我们
Let us know when you have something.
邓比 雷斯勒 再去找受害者家人
Dembe, Ressler, go back to the family
看他们能不能告诉你们更多关于
and see if they can tell you any more about the connection
他们儿子萨姆和迈尔医生的联♥系♥
between their son Sam and Dr. Maier.
他的家人明显不知道多少
It was clear their family didn't know much.
但有人可能知道 沃克·博格斯
But there was someone there who might, Walker Burgos.
亚斯兰大的首席执行官吗
The CEO of Athlanta?
对 你怎么知道他的
Yeah. How do you know about him?
我知道他的公♥司♥
Uh, his company.
去年我报名了铁人三项 最后没去
Last year I signed up for a triathlon. I didn't do it.
边尿边骑车
The whole "peeing while riding your bike" thing
有些太吓人了
was just, uh, too intimidating.
但总之 我当时对跑步很投入
But, anyway, I got really into the idea of running
然后买♥♥了墨镜 那副墨镜
and bought sunglasses, those sunglasses.
萨姆·罗德代言的
The ones Sam Rhode endorses,
还有他穿的其他所有装备
along with everything else he's wearing.
博格斯说他跟萨姆说过那位记者
Burgos said he spoke to Sam about the reporter.
他说他会尽力帮我们
He offered to help us in any way he could.
真配合 我觉得你该让他帮
That's a generous offer. I think you should take him up on it.
你介意我把这事交给阿兰姆和邓比吗
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表