他是他们一生的挚友 也是泰森的伴郎
a lifelong friend and Tyson's best man.
米歇尔和泰森 我真的很爱你们
To Michelle and Tyson, I love you guys so much.
希望某天我也能找到自己的米歇尔
May I only find my own Michelle one day.
敬米歇尔和泰森
To Michelle and Tyson.
祝福他们的婚姻可以天长地久
May their marriage be blessed forever.
干杯
Cheers.
拉脱维亚现在是早上八点
So it's 8:00 a.m. in Latvia.
我们飞过去要十小时
We have 10 hours of flying time...
等一下
Hold that thought.
-哈罗德 -你在哪
- Harold. - Where are you?
飞机上
I'm on the plane.
连夜飞去拉脱维亚
Red eye to Riga.
马文也在
Marvin's here, too.
雷丁顿 你仔细听我说
Reddington, listen to me carefully.
你不能相信马文·杰拉德
You cannot trust Marvin Gerard.
你说什么
Come again?
泰森·拉克鲁瓦和马文·杰拉德
Tyson Lacroix and Marvin Gerard
是老朋友了
were old friends.
他们是几十年的旧相识
They've known each other for decades.
雷丁顿 我现在还不能把全部事情都连起来
Reddington, I can't connect all the dots,
但这件事肯定哪里不对劲
but something is very wrong.
哈罗德 谢谢你打电♥话♥告诉我
Harold, I appreciate the call.
爱德华在做什么 我们还不起飞吗
What is Edward doing? Are we gonna take off soon?
估计在检查检查开关和别的什么仪器
He's probably flipping switches, checking gauges,
规划航线之类的吧
plotting our course.
这是 发生了什么
What... What's going on?
这是怎么回事 我不明白
What is this? I don't... I don't understand.
我想海蒂应该也和我一样
I'm sure Heddie is as interested as I am
很想听听你是怎么做到的 又是为什么
to hear how and why you did what you did.
我想喝一杯
So I'm gonna have a drink.
我去倒酒
I'll pour.
你最好能讲个好故事 你的小命就仰仗它了
And I hope your story is good. Your life depends on it.
一直以来 我一直都是你最忠诚的手下
I am the most loyal to you and always have been.
可我的忠诚不包括伊丽莎白·基恩
But I never swore an oath to Elizabeth Keen.
我从来不相信她 关于这点我也没隐藏过
I never made it a secret that I didn't trust her.
她不值得 也不够格
She was unworthy and unqualified.
让她管事
To have her run things?
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
斟酌你许下的愿望 马文
Careful what you wish for, Marvin.
我做的所有事
Everything I did,
都是以你的帝国最大利益为出发点
I did in the best interest of your empire.
伊丽莎白死后 你不在的时候
After Elizabeth's death, when you took off,
我尽全力保证运作
I kept things going as best I could,
而我做得非常好
and I did a pretty damn good job.
你回来后 我...
When you came back, I...
我以为你终于放下了
I thought you'd finally be over it.
你这辈子经历了太多的死亡和失去
You've lived your life with so much death and loss.
你总是能熬过去
You've always gotten over it.
但是你下定了决心
But you were utterly determined
要把她的死因查个水落石出
to get to the bottom of how she died.
我不能放任不管
And I couldn't let that happen.
我尽全力让你放慢脚步 尽全力阻止你
I tried everything I could to slow you down, to stop you.
我对你的钱下手
I went after your money.
我害死了我自己的朋友
I had my own friends killed.
我对哈罗德下手
I went after Harold.
毫无作用
Nothing worked.
你就是一直往前冲
You just kept coming.
所以你对我下手了
So then you went after me.
把你摆上台 海蒂
Serving you up, Heddie,
是保护我不被雷蒙德发现的最后一招
was a last resort to protect my life with Raymond.
这是我的全部
That's all I am anymore.
是我的一生
That's my life...
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
可惜了
What a waste.
简直是太可惜了
What a terrible, terrible waste.
你是怎么想到的
How did you figure it out?
我没想出来
I didn't.
我想了又想
I've gone over it and over it,
反复地去想
thought of it and thought of it.
伊丽莎白死的当日
I remember the day Elizabeth died
我记得比我这辈子的事还要清楚
better than entire years of my life.
我记得她穿的衣服 空气中弥漫着雨的味道
I remember what she wore, the smell of rain in the air.
她的声音 她最后说的话
The sound of her voice. The last words she spoke.
那一刻她的眼神
The look in her eyes in that moment,
那最后一刻她看着我
that last moment when she looked at me,
仿佛是第一次
as if for the first time
看到了真正的我
seeing me for who I really was.
但我忘记她的头疼
But I'd forgotten about the headache
直到今天帕克探员在我面前头疼
until today when Agent Park was in front of me
杯子摔碎了
with her headache and a glass shattered.
一直以来 我绞尽脑汁追查
All the time I spent agonizing over that GPS tracker
伊丽莎白吞下的那个GPS追踪器
that Elizabeth ingested,
追查其来源
where it came from.
但我忘了伊丽莎白的头疼
But I'd forgotten about Elizabeth's headache.
她死的那天早上
The morning of her death,
我们去你办公室签文件
we stopped by your office to sign some paperwork,
转移一些资产
transfer some holdings.
我们喝了茶
We had tea.
她喝了咖啡
She had coffee.
咖啡里放了什么
What was in it?
她头疼 你给了她吃了止痛药
She got a headache, and you gave her aspirin.
你就是这样让她吞下了追踪器
That's how you bugged her.
你当着我面这么做
You did it right in front of me.
为什么要和海蒂在仓库里演那么一出
Why this ruse with Heddie at the warehouse,
还有枪声
the... the gunshot.
这我可以回答
I can answer that.
雷蒙德想让你觉得安心
Raymond wanted to make you feel safe.
安心什么
Feel safe for what?
好让你上飞机
To get you on the plane.
这将是一次愉快的长途旅程
It'll be a nice, long flight,
让我们有时间清理你的办公室和公♥寓♥
give us time to clear your offices and apartment,
还有海滩那的房♥子
the place at the beach.
有足够的时间仔细审查一切
Enough time to sift through everything
然后决定该拿你怎么办
and decide what to do with you.
你不要接电♥话♥吗
Don't you need to get that?
其实是打来找你的
Actually, it's for you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我开车去仓库的时候
When I drove to the warehouse,
我还不知道是不是洗脱了嫌疑
I didn't know if I was in the clear yet
所以我制定了一个小小的保险方案
so I put a small insurance plan in place...
以防万一
Just in case.
五分钟前我用这只手表发出了警报
I sent a panic alert with this watch five minutes ago.
如果我的枪手两分钟之内没听到我的消息
If my shooter doesn't hear from me in the next two minutes,
他会一枪把她可爱的小脑浆溅满那辆房♥车
he'll splatter her lovely mind all over that trailer.
我现在要走下飞机
I'm walking off this plane,
而你不会阻拦我
and you are going to let me.
薇查
Weecha!
薇查 你会害死她的
Weecha! You'll kill her.
住手 住手
Stop it! Stop it.
我从来都不想这样做
I never wanted any of this.
你表达的方式还真奇怪
You've had an odd way of showing it.
是你教我的
You... You're the one who showed me the way.
你留给伊丽莎白的那些录音
Those recordings you left for Elizabeth
教她如何管事
telling her how to run things...
你走的时候 我来管事
I ran them while you were gone.
自从你回来后 也是我在管事
I've run them since you've been back.
祝最出色的人获胜 老朋友
May the best man win, old friend.
祝你好运 克劳迪斯
Good luck, Claudius.
雷蒙德 救命
Raymond, help! Please!
薇查 薇查 薇查 薇查 薇查
Weecha, Weecha, Weecha. Weecha, Weecha?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表