That's next level, even for you.
我怎么知道这是真的
How do I know this is real?
等庭审法官认可时 你就知道了
You'll know when the judge admits it at your trial.
我们知道你为拉斯洛·扬科维奇工作
We know you work for Laszlo Jankowics.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that is.
你叫他奥罗斯兰 我们在哪里能找到他
You call him Oroszlan. Where can we find him?
你们在哪里能找到只匈牙利狮子吗
Where can you find a Hungarian lion?
去布达佩斯动物园看看吧
Try the Budapest Zoo.
你一定会进监狱
You're going to prison.
现在没必要保护他了
There's no need to protect him now.
保护他
Protect him?
听着
Look.
我不认识这个人
I don't know the man,
但我听说过他的名声
but I know his reputation.
你们想聊聊什么是惊人吗
You want to talk about next level?
据我所闻 他嗑药嗑太多
From what I hear, he's done so much acid
大脑受到永久性损伤
that his brain is permanently damaged.
他下令让你死 话音刚落地
He'd order your death and then forget about it
就转眼即忘
the second he said the words.
你是因为奥罗斯兰才被叫来的
Oroszlan's the reason you're here.
除非开枪射杀
Unless it was your idea
一屋子无辜的人是你的主意
to shoot up a room full of innocent people.
他们并不全是无辜的
Well, they weren't all innocent.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
如果你们了解奥罗斯兰
If you know about Oroszlan,
就会知道他是从他父亲那里
then you know that he inherited his organization
继承的该组织
from his father.
萨坎尼建立了一个帝国 但那非他一人之力
Sarkany built an empire, but he didn't do it alone.
他还有个搭档 一个化学家
He had a partner. A chemist who knew
能够将萨坎尼从东欧弄来的原料
how to turn the ingredients Sarkany got from Eastern Europe
转化成产品
into product.
华♥莱♥士♥·艾弗里
Wallace Avery.
他想退出
He tried walking away.
大家都说什么别人花了几十亿
All this talk about people spending billions
来开♥发♥他已经做了好几年的药
to develop the same drugs he'd been making for years?
其实是他撇下了奥罗斯兰
He cut Oroszlan out.
他觉得自己有足够的经验和头衔来将其合法化
Figured he had the experience and the degrees to go legit.
我不会帮你们抓奥罗斯兰
I won't help you get Oroszlan.
但让华♥莱♥士♥·艾弗里去死吧
But Wallace Avery can go to hell.
邓比
Dembe.
我们没找到扬科维奇
We haven't found Jankowics,
但找到他的关键是一个叫华♥莱♥士♥·艾弗里的化学家
but the key to that may be a chemist named Wallace Avery.
扬科维奇袭击虚拟视野
Jankowics targeted Virtual Horizon
是因为艾弗里曾经是他的手下
because Avery used to work for him,
但后来自己出去单干了
but then he made a play on his own.
有什么需要我帮忙的
How can I help?
我们派人去了他家
We sent units to his address,
但他已经走了
but he already cleared out.
他知道只要他不死 拉斯洛就会一直追杀他
He knows Laszlo won't stop looking until he's dead,
所以他很可能躲起来了
so he's probably in hiding.
我想着罗赫略或许能找到他
I was thinking maybe Rogelio could find him.
把具体信息发给我 我马上联♥系♥
Send me the details, and I'll reach out right away.
你疯了
You're insane.
你离死不远了
And you're a dead man walking.
我的人说你已经清空了公♥寓♥
My people say you've cleared out of your apartment.
你觉得如果是我爸爸会怎么做 华♥莱♥士♥
What do you think my dad would have done to you, Wallace?
他会希望我怎么做
What would he want me to do?
他是做洗衣生意的
He owns a laundry business,
但事实上 他构建了
but in reality, he's the architect
这世上最好的情报网络之一
of one of the best intelligence networks in existence,
一支由侍应生 勤杂工 服务员
an army of bellhops, busboys, waiters,
女服务员 钟点工组成的军队
waitresses, housekeepers.
罗赫略纠集了通常被忽略的那群人
Rogelio took people who often go unseen
将他们融合成了上帝之眼
and fused them into one, great, all-seeing eye.
罗赫略 谢谢你能来
Rogelio! Thank you for coming.
我的朋友 我赶时间
Mi amigo, I have to hurry.
我说了我还有事
I told you, I have an appointment.
是 但或许你可以改一下时间
Yes, but perhaps you could reschedule.
有事找你
Something's come up.
改时间 不 不可能
Reschedule? No. Oh, impossible.
我之前没告诉你 我申请了加入美国籍
I didn't tell you, but I applied for my citizenship.
在这个国家待了20年之后
Ah, after 20 years of living in this country,
我终于要成为一个美国本地人了
I'm finally gonna be a naturalized American.
我的天
My word.
没错 我的入籍面试就在两小时后
Yeah, my Civics interview's in two hours.
我等了一年才约到
I waited over a year for a time.
我在背美国历史和政♥府♥120问
I'm studying 120 questions on American history and government.
他们会问你多少道
And how many questions will they actually ask you?
20道 但不知道是哪20道
Only 20, but I won't know which ones.
答对12题才能过
I have to get 12 right to pass.
明白
I see.
我一直不怎么喜欢美国的效忠宣誓
I've never been much for pledges of allegiance,
尤其是对国家政♥府♥
particularly when it comes to governments,
但我尊重并尊敬你的决定
but I respect and honor your decision.
-你说还有两个小时 -距离考试
- Two hours, you said? - Until the test.
我要去我姐家学习
I'm going to my sister's to study.
这样 我需要你帮我找个人
I'll tell you what. There's a man I need you to find.
我们认为他就躲在华盛顿
We think he's holed up here in D.C.
不 不行
No, I can't.
听我说完
Hear me out.
我把具体信息告诉你
I'll give you the details,
你让你的网络去找
you reach out to your network,
在我们等待的时候 我来帮你复习
and while we wait, I'll help you study.
马奇先生 谢谢你能抽出时间
Mr. March, thanks for taking the time.
你的助理特别强调你日程都满了
Your assistant made it clear your agenda was full.
你们也特别强调你们不管
And you made it clear you didn't care.
所以我来了
Here I am.
联调局有什么需要我的
How can I help the FBI?
我们在调查两个疑犯
We're investigating two suspects.
两个最近刚被谋杀的人 我们认为你可能认识
Two recent murder victims we think you may be aware of.
我晕了 他们到底是疑犯还是受害者
I'm confused. Were they suspects or victims?
都是 一个叫泰森·拉克鲁瓦的律师
Both. An attorney named Tyson Lacroix
和一个叫雷吉纳德·科尔的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and a private investigator named Reginald Cole.
拉克鲁瓦和科尔死了
Lacroix and Cole are dead?
所以你认识他们
So you knew them?
马奇先生 我们就直说了
Mr. March, we'll cut right to it.
我们有证据表明雷吉·科尔是个敲诈犯
We have evidence that Reggie Cole was engaged in blackmail,
泰森·拉克鲁瓦可能也参与其中
and we think that Tyson Lacroix may also have been involved.
而你似乎是他们敲诈的对象之一
Now, your name came up as someone they may have been targeting.
我一直以为敲诈是指
I always thought blackmail meant
给钱让别人不要曝光
paying someone to stop them
你做过的某件事
from revealing something that you did.
他们这更像是勒索
This was more like extortion.
我最近有点麻烦 一个给我儿子
I had some trouble recently. A young woman who worked
当过保姆的年轻女人提起了一些指控
as a nanny for my son made some accusations.
什么指控
What type of accusations?
性骚扰
Sexual assault.
我没兴趣再重复一遍她的指控
Look, I have no interest in rehashing her claims.
但最终 她去警局报♥警♥了
Bottom line, she went to the police, filed a complaint,
但没有人指控我
but no charges were ever filed,
所以我以为这事结束了
so I thought that was the end of it
直到拉克鲁瓦和他的私♥家♥侦♥探♥来找我
until Lacroix showed up with his investigator
说他是那女人的代理律师
and said he represented the woman.
给钱 否则他就起诉
He wanted money, or else he'd file a lawsuit?
没错 你们也知道
That's right. And as you know,
民事诉讼的严重程度远低于刑事诉讼
burden in a civil trial, lot lower than a criminal one.
你和他达成协议了吗
Did you reach a settlement?
秘密地
Confidential one.
150万 我给这个钱只是为了保护家人
Million five, which I only paid to spare my family.
听我说
Look.
你们俩看起来是行家
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表