你亲自挑选的
You hand-picked him
退休后的接替者
to take over when you retired.
现在他杀了一名联邦探员
Now he's killed an FBI agent,
绑♥架♥了世界最大的
abducted the CTO
微芯片制♥造♥公♥司♥的首席技术官
of the world's largest microchip manufacturer,
还威胁要制♥造♥一起国际事件
and he's threatening to create an international incident
这会毁了你们一直以来的名声
that will ruin your historic reputation.
你为什么会关心我们的名声
Why do you care about our reputation?
安德森是第二十二代剥皮客
Anderson is the 22nd Skinner,
火炬传了二十二代人了
twenty-two generations of torch-passing.
我连一代都没传下去
I couldn't do it once.
我欣赏你们建立的一切
I admire what you all have built.
我不想看它被毁掉
I don't want to see it ruined.
我是退休了 但还没痴呆
I'm retired, not senile.
你还有什么没说的
What aren't you telling me?
等你让他悬崖勒马 我就告诉你
I'll tell you after you talk him off the ledge.
我是我们业主委员会的主席
I'm the president of my condo association.
清理垃圾
Garbage pick-up.
管理场地
Grounds management.
现在我在做这些事 跟雪鸟争抢
That's what I do now, argue about yard signs
庭院标志
with snowbirds,
而不是试图劝服疯子
not try and talk sense to a lunatic.
那就启用章程
The charter, then.
我知道你有权启用
I know you have the power to invoke it.
即使我想 我只是打个比方
Even if I wanted to, and I'm not saying I do,
因为我不想
because I don't,
没有前任的允许我也不能
I couldn't do it without my predecessor.
船长
The Captain.
是真的吗 在巴黎和谈期间
Is it true that she had affairs during the Paris Peace Talks
她同时与基辛格和黎德寿有染
with both Kissinger and Le Duc Tho?
从来没有人启用过章程
The charter's never been invoked.
700年来一次也没有过
Not once in 700 years.
那这次将会惊天动地
Then it'll be a bolt out of the blue.
我能活下来讲述我被温柔雷击的故事
I lived to tell about my rather gentle lightning strike.
如果我们做对了 安德森就没那么走运了
If we do this right, Anderson won't be so lucky.
不不不
怎么样
网络上有新软件
一定是因为港口的抢劫调查
程序不能开启吗
会
但是会激活警报
那就无法完成
不
你可以未被检测到的下载
警报会只到我这里
到你那里
是
完成了
谢谢你
我错过什么了
What am I missing?
为什么剥皮客绑♥架♥了陈
Why would The Skinner abduct Chen
又在一天后放了他
only to release him a day later?
也许他是逃出来的 但如果是这样
Maybe he escaped, but if he did,
他为什么去工作 而不去报♥警♥
why go to work and not the police?
快看 是陈
Check it out. That's him.
该死
Shoot.
彼得
你不在这 我们没在追人
You're not here. We're not doing this.
但 这不是事实
Uh, but, uh, we are.
我觉得彼得有权知道
I'm pretty sure Pete deserves to know.
-亲爱的 -你好
- Hi, sweetie. - Hey.
我们可以一起吃午餐吗
Any chance we could have lunch?
-谈一些事情 -我也想
- Talk things over? - I wish.
但我现在正在忙一件事情
But I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.
查案
The case.
彼得 我不是外勤特工了
Pete, I'm not a field agent.
我是在帮朋友忙
I'm doing a friend a favor.
-就这一次 -一次
- One. - One?
就一次 而且不危险
One, and not a risky one.
我保证 就是在公园走一走
I promise. A walk in the park.
但我们可以今晚谈 好吗
But we'll talk about it tonight, okay?
-我得挂了 -好吧
- I have to go. - Okay.
注意安全
Be safe.
那条街 在那
Um, okay, uh, the street, it's down there.
艾莉娜 有车
Oh, Alina! Car!
有车
Car! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Oh!
好了
Oh, okay. Phew!
下次我来开车
I'm driving next time.
我认真的
Seriously.
联调局
FBI!
把手放到方向盘上 快
Hands on the wheel, now.
只是在公园里走一走
Just a walk in the park.
你不知道地址 那你能描述一下那栋建筑吗
You don't know the address, but can you describe the building?
-在城市的哪个位置 -我的眼睛被蒙上了
- What part of the city it... - I was blindfolded.
进出都是 我只有个号♥码
In and out. All I have is a number.
号♥码属于一次性手♥机♥ 无法追踪
To a burner phone, which is untraceable.
所以你们得放我走
Which is why you have to let me go,
我就能打电♥话♥ 救我的家人
so I can call and free my family.
就是说 你把这东西给他
That's it, then, you give him this,
他会放了你和你的家人
and he lets you and your family go.
会放了我家人
My family, yes.
放了你家人 但不放你
Your family, but not you.
是这样吧
That's it, isn't it?
你用自己的命换她们的命
You're trading your life for theirs.
我不在乎我会怎么样
I don't care what happens to me.
我的妻子和女儿...
My wife and my daughter...
她们才是最重要的
They're all that matter.
很高兴见到你 博勒加德先生
Good to see you, Mr. Beauregard.
-好久没见了 -也很高兴见到你 埃内斯托
- It's been a while. - Good to see you, too, Ernesto.
我一直在加州
I've been in California,
在中心区受审
on trial in the Central District.
可戏剧化了
Quite the drama.
您的一位客户
Yeah, well, this client of yours
也很戏剧化
is no stranger to drama, either.
-爱尔柏塔 -她一早上都焦虑不安
- Alberta? - She's been in a state all morning.
发生什么事了
Well, what's the trouble?
我来告诉你什么事
I'll tell you the trouble.
有个混♥蛋♥偷了我的手♥机♥
One of these bastards stole my phone!
-你的手♥机♥ -没错
- Your cellphone? - Yeah, that's right.
别看这边
Look away.
我没有发疯
I am not crazy.
手♥机♥本来就在这 现在不见了
I had it right here, and now it's gone.
冷静 亲爱的
Easy, dear.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
想要把问我"感觉怎么样"的人揍个半死
Like beating to death anybody who asks me how I feel.
这是谁
Who's this?
吉尔伯特夫人 或者爱尔柏塔
Ms. Gilbert, or Alberta.
我能叫你爱尔柏塔吗
May I call you Alberta?
谢天谢地 我找到你了
Oh, thank goodness I caught you.
博勒加德先生
Mr. Beauregard?
我是玛格丽特·柯林斯
Margaret Collins.
是新的居民关系负责人
I'm the new Director of Resident Relations.
你看起来很担忧 别担心
You look concerned, dear. Not to worry.
这里没人和居民有关系
Nobody's having relations with the residents.
我能和你私下谈一谈吗
But if I could just have a word with you privately?
我知道你提前打过电♥话♥
I know you called ahead to say you'd like
想要今天下午带爱尔柏塔出去
to take Alberta out for the afternoon.
跟往常一样
Same as always.
不幸的是 情况和往常不一样了
Well, unfortunately, things aren't quite the same as always.
我很遗憾 爱尔柏塔病情有些恶化
I'm sorry to say, Alberta's had a small setback.
-怎么个恶化法 -我们还不确定
- What kind of setback? - We're not sure yet.
我不能告诉你医疗信息
I can't share medical information,
但既然你是她的律师 我能告诉你
but as you're her attorney, I feel comfortable saying
她的痴呆情况更严重了
her dementia appears to be progressing.
恐怕 她的侄子道格拉斯
I'm afraid her nephew Douglas
严格地叮嘱过
has left strict instructions
无论是什么情况
that Alberta is not to leave the grounds
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表