I mean, I don't know how I've never even heard of...
唐纳德 我明白你很欣赏拉克鲁瓦的智慧
Donald! I get that you appreciate the ingenuity,
但这怎么让我不用入狱
but how does this keep me out of prison?
帕娜贝克说得很清楚
Panabaker was very clear.
我避免被起诉的最好机会
My best chance to avoid prosecution
就是给司法部一条大鱼
is to give Main Justice something big.
给他们导致伊丽莎白死亡
The truth behind a major conspiracy
和我被勒索这件大阴谋背后的真♥相♥
that caused Elizabeth's death and my blackmail.
听着 我们在努力查了
Look, we're trying.
但如果我们只是在浪费时间呢
Yeah, but what if we're wasting our time?
如果所有的一切都跟大局无关呢
What if none of this is connected to the bigger picture?
你不能这么想 我们只能继续查下去
You can't think like that. We've just got to keep moving forward.
我不能这么想 你说得倒是简单
I can't think like that? That's easy for you to say!
不 这不简单 哈罗德
No, it's not, Harold!
这对我们任何一人都不简单
It's not easy for any of us!
我现在没法处理这些事
I can't deal with this right now.
我得清醒一下头脑
I've gotta clear my head.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
回家 趁还有机会的时候见见家人
Home. To see my family while I still can.
你杀了他
You killed him!
你不是想让他死吗
Well, I thought you wanted him dead.
不是死在这 也不是现在
Not here! Not now!
他今早跟联调局的人谈过了
He talked to the feds this morning.
我是想先弄清楚他说了什么的
I would've found out what he told them first.
肯定什么也没说
Nothing, I'm sure.
他一直藏在机场汽车旅馆里
The man's hiding out in an airport motel.
如果他告诉联调局什么了
If he talked to the feds,
他就会被关在安全屋里
he'd be locked in a safe house.
他是我的药剂师
He was my chemist.
你应该让我处理的
You should've let me handle it.
你真是多虑了
You're over-thinking this.
你走吧 我打个电♥话♥
You should go. I'll make a call,
让我的清道夫一小时内到
have my Cleaner here within the hour.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
什么
What?
我怎么会记得呢
Oh, well, how was I to remember that?
-什么问题 -没有问题
- What's the problem? - There's no problem.
我最好的清道夫
Apparently, my best Cleaner
正在大西洋上空的飞机上
is on a flight somewhere over the Atlantic.
她去特拉维夫帮我处理事情了
She went to take care of something for me in Tel Aviv.
用不着担心
Oh. Don't even worry about it.
我还有备选
I'll use a backup.
但我想起来
Although it occurs to me
我的备选人员在纽约
my next choice is in New York,
所以可能要花几个小时
so it may take a couple of hours.
-几个小时 -是有点久
- A couple hours? - I know.
我不知道这旅馆晚上有没有铺床服务
I wonder if they do turndown service here.
我有人
I've got someone.
不不不 请让我来
No, no, no, please, let me.
我想你做的已经够多了 我要走了
I think you've done enough. I'm getting out of here,
你也该走了
and you should do the same.
如果你想那样
Well, if that's what you want.
我这就打给她
I'm calling her now.
我先把子弹壳找出来
I'll look for my shell casings.
伙计们 走了
Guys... Let's go.
干得好 华♥莱♥士♥
Well done, Wallace.
你觉得他信了吗
Think he bought it?
我觉得是 就是说你需要马上出城
I do, which means you need to leave town immediately.
薇查会安排的
Weecha will arrange it.
我要去哪
Where am I going?
阿卡普尔科怎么样
How about Acapulco?
你可以在那建个实验室
You can set up shop,
也许偶尔给我们寄一两个样本
perhaps send us a sample or two from time to time.
阿卡普尔科
Acapulco?
只是个想法
Just a thought.
把你的死亡当作新生
Consider your death a new lease on life.
请原谅
Please excuse me.
邓比 找到我们的小疯子了吗
Dembe, any luck finding our little wack-job?
没有 我就是为了这个打电♥话♥
None. That's why I'm calling.
我希望罗赫略找到了他的前化学家
I was hoping Rogelio found his former chemist.
华♥莱♥士♥·艾弗里
Wallace Avery.
跑没影了 我肯定
In the wind, I'm sure.
但我有另一条线索
That said, I do have another lead.
我得到消息
I heard from a source that
拉斯洛有批从潘集团进的货今天到
Laszlo's expecting a shipment from the Phan cartel to arrive today
在特区的港口
at the port in D.C.
消息有多可靠
How reliable is the source?
我想很可靠
Pretty good, I think.
如果他是对的 如果你们等在港口
And if he's right, and if you're waiting at the port,
也许你们能把拉斯洛人赃俱获
perhaps you could grab Laszlo along with the goods.
克莱拉·摩尔 欢迎
Clara Moore, welcome.
请进
Please, come in.
你想见我
Hey. You wanted to see me?
对 请进
Yeah. Hey, please, come in.
听着
Look, um...
我考虑了很多
I have been doing a lot of thinking,
我决定我没有立场
and I have decided that it is not my place
说任何关于你头痛的事
to say anything about your headaches.
谢了
Wow. Uh, thank you.
让我说完
Uh, well, let me finish.
是这样
See, um, the thing is,
我最近感觉都不像自己了
I haven't really been feeling, uh, like myself lately.
所以由我来评估你感觉不对
So it just feels wrong for me to be evaluating you,
你们所有人
all of you,
在我自顾不暇时
when I have been going through some struggles of my own.
所以我决定
So I have decided
你该自己填评估表
that you should fill out your own evaluation.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
很认真
Very.
我相信你
I trust you.
如果你的头痛不是问题 就别上报
If your headaches aren't an issue, don't report them.
我会上交你觉得是最好的
I'll submit what you think is best.
我想清道夫是得随着工作漂泊
I suppose Cleaners have to go where the work takes them.
不过我们都知道凯特·卡普兰会怎样想
Although we both know what Kate Kaplan would think
像拉斯洛·扬科维奇这样的小丑
of a buffoon like Laszlo Jankowics.
但他肯定给了你不少活
Still, I'm sure he keeps you busy.
说话呀 克莱拉
Say something, Clara.
你很清楚我是谁
You know exactly who I am,
我猜你也清楚我为何在此
and I suspect you know exactly why I'm here.
拉斯洛出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Laszlo gave me up.
不是
Certainly not.
拉斯洛不知道我们在见面
Laszlo has no idea we're meeting.
请别让我耽搁了你干活
Please, don't let me keep you from doing what you came here to do.
你想让我清理
You want me to clean?
没错
Indeed.
幸运的是 那大多是玉米糖浆和食用色素
Fortunately, it's mostly corn syrup and food coloring,
如果凯特·卡普兰教了你
and if Kate Kaplan taught you the trade,
这该是小菜一碟
this should be a walk in the park.
战术小队待命 我们看到货了
Tac team stand by. We have eyes on the shipment.
我们到位了
We're in position.
在拉斯洛带人拿到货前都别动
Nobody moves until Laszlo and his men take possession.
听你指令
On your go.
你确定就是那个集装箱吗
Sure that's the right container?
必须是 它是从雅加达来的
Has to be. It originated in Jakarta
潘集团在那里的港口有人
where the Phan cartel has people at the port.
货单上说上面有24箱
Manifest says it has two dozen crates
留兰香味喷罐
of spearmint-flavored aerosol spray.
可能是液体致幻剂
Could be liquid LSD.
或者拉斯洛很在意口气清新
Or Laszlo's a real stickler for fresh breath.
东门 正在进来
East entrance, rolling in now.
我们看到拉斯洛和其他五人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表