You two look like you know your business.
我相信你们肯定不需要我的建议
I'm sure you don't need my advice.
我们在听
We're listening.
我不是侦探 但在我这行
I'm not a detective, but in my business,
只要解决一个关键 大部分问题都迎刃而解
most mysteries get solved if I do one key thing.
什么
And what's that?
追踪金钱流向
Follow the money.
好了 集中注意力 我要加快节奏了
Okay, now concentrate. I'm picking up the pace.
哪份创始性文件撰写于1787年
What founding document was written in 1787?
美国宪法
The U.S. Constitution.
宪法有多少♥修♥正♥案
How many amendments does the Constitution have?
二十...七
Twenty...seven?
你是在问我吗
Are you asking me?
二十七 不改了
Twenty-seven. Final answer.
前十条修正案被称为
The first 10 amendments are known as...
-《权利法案》 -你棒极了
- The Bill of Rights. - You're crushing this.
休息一下 喝点水 看看找到了没有
Take a break, have some water, check the network.
还没有 但我们会找到他的
Nothing yet, but we'll find him.
还有一个小时 继续
One hour left. Keep going.
说出政♥府♥的三个部分
Name the three branches of government.
行政部门 司法部门
Executive, judicial, mm...
罗赫略 我们刚复习过这个
Rogelio, we just went over this.
是 我知道 这题我会
Yeah, I know. I know this one.
-他们是制订法律的 -我知道 是那些人
- They write the laws. - I know, it's the people,
国会什么的 我知道
the Congress, the... I know.
好了 过 最后再说
Okay, pass. We'll come back to it.
说出《联邦党人文集》其中一位作者
Name one writer of The Federalist Papers.
大卢刚刚在马盖特买♥♥了一栋海滨别♥墅♥因为
Big Lou just bought a beach house in Margate because...
因为他挣了很多钱
Because he made a boatload of cash
倒卖♥♥票给汉密尔顿
scalping tickets to Hamilton.
-汉密尔顿 -没错
- Hamilton. Ah. - Boom!
为什么交税非常重要
Why is it important to pay federal taxes?
别回答这题
Ugh. Don't answer that.
我有点晕车了
I'm getting a little carsick.
我说了 我们找到他了
Ooh, I told you. We found him.
你的华♥莱♥士♥·艾弗里在机场边的一家汽车旅馆里
Your boy Wallace Avery's in a motel by the airport.
克拉莉莎给他送了些浴巾
Clarissa just brought him some towels.
克拉莉莎刚挣了一万美元
Clarissa just made 10 grand.
我给你把地址写下来 给
Let me write down the address for you. Here.
真是再感激不过了 罗赫略
I can't thank you enough, Rogelio.
祝你今天好运
Good luck today.
谢谢
Gracias.
立法部门 就是第三部分
Ah. Legislative. That was the third branch.
你看 你可以的
You see? You've got this!
要告诉我进展
Let me know how it goes.
现在做什么
So, what now?
要告诉行动小组去哪找艾弗里吗
Tell the task force where to find Avery?
其实 我有另一个主意
Actually, I have another idea in mind.
有看到奥罗斯兰吗
Any sign of Oroszlan?
你是谁 你来做什么
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你真是受欢迎 华♥莱♥士♥
You're a very popular fellow, Wallace.
你已经知道拉斯洛·扬科维奇正在找你
You already know Laszlo Jankowics is looking for you.
不幸的是 联调局也在找你
Unfortunately, the FBI is, too.
他们知道你和拉斯洛以前共事
They know you and Laszlo used to work together.
奥罗斯兰派你来杀我的
Oroszlan sent you to kill me.
不不 不是这样的
No, no, nothing like that.
事实上 我不太想掺和
In fact, I'd rather not get involved
你们俩之间的纠纷
in the little dispute you two are having.
但我需要找一个人
But I do need to find someone,
一个你可能认识的女人 叫克莱拉·摩尔
a woman you may know named Clara Moore.
你在找克莱拉
You're looking for Clara?
你真的认识她
You do know her.
我的线人告诉我 她专为拉斯洛工作
My sources tell me she works exclusively for Laszlo,
但我们找她找得相当辛苦
but we're having a devil of a time trying to find her.
你找不到她的 只有奥罗斯兰知道怎么联♥系♥她
You won't. Only Oroszlan knows how to reach Clara.
为什么呢
And why is that?
奥罗斯兰是个疯子
He's psychotic.
也很多疑
And paranoid.
而且克莱拉知道尸体都被埋在哪
And she literally knows where all the bodies are buried.
我知道了
Ah. I see.
那么事情就不一样了
Well, that changes things.
抱歉 华♥莱♥士♥
I'm sorry, Wallace,
但看起来
but it seems
我到底还是
I'll have to involve myself
得掺和你们的纠纷了
in your dispute after all.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果拉斯洛是唯一
Well, if Laszlo is the only one
知道该如何联♥系♥克莱拉·摩尔的话
who knows how to reach Clara Moore,
我就不得不给他一个联♥系♥摩尔的理由
I'll have to give him a good reason to do just that.
如果拉斯洛没收到消息呢
What if Laszlo didn't get the message?
耐心点 薇查
Patience, Weecha.
只有他能进
Just him.
停
Stay.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
我一直希望能见你一面
I always hoped we'd meet.
奥罗斯兰 我们见过
Oroszlan. We did meet.
几年前 在蒙特卡罗一艘快艇上
I was introduced to your father once
曾有人给你父亲引荐过我
on a yacht in Monte Carlo years ago.
你和他在一起 你肯定不记得了
You were with him. I'm sure you don't remember.
你当时还是个小孩子
You were just a boy at the time.
我很惊讶会接到你的电♥话♥
I was surprised to get your call.
你这样的人为什么会想帮我忙呢
Why would a man like you want to do me a favor?
不是帮忙 是做交易
No favors, just business.
我听说你缺少一名药剂师时 我就想到
When I heard you were down a chemist, it occurred to me
你可能产品不足了 我说的对吗
you may be running low on product. Am I right?
我早有安排 潘集团运来了一批货物
I made arrangements. The Phan cartel sent a shipment.
应该今天就能进特区的港口
Should get into the port of D.C. today.
你可以到处打听一下 港口安全是我的特长
Ah. Ask around. Port security's a specialty of mine.
我很乐意为你保障将来的运输安全...
In the future, I'd be willing to guarantee safe transport...
当然了 是有代价的
For the right price, of course.
现在知道他们为何叫你"犯罪世界的管♥理♥员♥"了
Now I know why they call you the concierge of crime.
是吗
Do they?
我是麻烦解决者
Well, I'm a problem-solver.
比如华♥莱♥士♥
Like Wallace here.
你的人一直在到处找他
Your people have been all over town looking for him.
他就在这 是我的诚意
Well, here he is, a good-faith gesture
为了让我们的交易顺利进行
to get our dealings off on the right foot.
奥罗斯兰 求你 你不能杀我
Oroszlan, please, you can't.
-安静 -他杀了很多人
- Quiet. - He kills people!
杀了我的员工 他是怪物
My staff! He's a monster!
-我说 安静 -你不能把我交给他
- I said quiet. - You can't hand me over to him!
-真是的 -他是杀人凶手...
- Oh, for God's sake. - He's a killer...
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
我刚和苏珊·鲍威尔通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Susan Powell,
就是控告马奇骚扰的女人
the woman who accused March of assault.
她从没听说过泰森·拉克鲁瓦或雷吉纳德·科尔
She's never even heard of Tyson Lacroix or Reginald Cole.
再说一遍
Say that again?
拉克鲁瓦不是她的律师
Lacroix wasn't her lawyer.
拉克鲁瓦去找马奇 自称是她的律师
He went to March claiming to represent her.
拉克鲁瓦谈成了150万美元的和解费
He negotiated a settlement for a million and a half.
但他们从没见过面
They've never even met.
所以这只是诈骗
So it was just a scam.
只是诈骗
Just a scam?
手法很高明
This is brilliant.
科尔发现了案子
I mean, Cole found the cases,
受害人的投诉
complaints made by victims
但这些投诉没有引起刑事指控
that didn't result in criminal charges.
拉克鲁瓦唯一要做的就是自称代表受害人
Now all Lacroix had to do was claim to represent the victims
然后谈判
and then negotiate deals.
-这毫无意义 -这很有创意
- It's meaningless. - It's inspired.
我都不知道我怎么会从没听说...
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表