轻轻掐着我
Choke me a little.
我喜欢
I like it.
罪恶黑名单
第九季第十三集
诚意模特股份有限公♥司♥
第176号♥
薇查 如果米尔斯能看透我的想法
Weecha, if Mierce is able to read me,
那你能猜透她的想法吗
are you able to read her?
-我不能 -不能还是不想
- I don't. - You don't or can't?
寻找谋杀伊丽莎白的凶手
Looking for Elizabeth's killer...
这份冲动
This compulsion is...
我不怪她离开
I don't blame her for leaving.
米尔斯不是因为你的所作所为才离开的
Mierce didn't leave because of what you are doing.
她离开是因为你的所作所为
She left because what you are doing
让她发现你变了
has revealed you to be a different man
不是当时在她山中的家里
from the one you were with her in her home
陪伴她的人了
in the mountain.
等这事处理完 我会变回去的
When this is done and I'm that man again,
你姐姐会再接受我吗
will your sister take me back?
那个人还存在吗
Is that man still in there somewhere?
应该是哈罗德
That'll be Harold.
我以为你有案子
I thought you had a case.
确实有 还有场葬礼
I do, and a funeral.
把事交代给你 我就去参加葬礼
Once I give you one, I'm going to the other.
节哀 你的朋友 和你关系很好吗
I'm sorry. Your friend -- were the two of you close?
曾经是
We were.
过去几年我们经常在一起工作
We worked together quite often over the years.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
说到与世长辞
Speaking of the dearly departed,
沃伦大使死了
Ambassador Warren was found dead
美驻新西兰大使于家中被杀
死前跟不是他妻子的某人
after shaking the sheets with someone
滚过床单
other than his better half.
讣告上说他是个受人爱戴的顾家男人
His obit says he was a beloved family man
在家里被谋杀了
who was murdered in his home.
金玉其外败絮其中
High gloss to cover a low truth.
华府警♥察♥没查到线索
This says MPD has no leads.
因为他们跟弗雷德里卡·凯瑞拉斯
That's because they're not intimately acquainted
不熟
with Fredrica Carrellas,
她是为有钱有势的人服务的老鸨
madam to the affluent and influential.
-你很熟吗 -当然了
- And you are? - Naturally.
她掌握情报和秘密 不论大小
She has information, secrets, large and small.
这个大使是她的客户吗
And the ambassador was her client?
直到前不久
Until recently.
很显然 他跟她说了
Apparently, he informed her
他要结清款项
that he was closing his account
去找点新乐子
and availing himself of new pleasures.
这跟他的死有什么关系
How is that relevant to his death?
他死亡或者将死的时候
Well, he was availing himself
正在找乐子呢
on or around the time that he expired.
你知道这个新兴服务机构的名字吗
This new service, you have its name?
诚意模特公♥司♥ 这名不论线上线下
Nothing came up under the name Genuine Models,
什么都查不到
offline or on.
我猜有钱有权的人
I guess the rich and powerful
不会通过非主流周刊的封底
don't scratch this type of itch
或者可追踪的搜索引擎
from the back pages of alternative weeklies
来解决这个需求
or trackable search engines.
抱歉 但我们真的要去调查
I'm sorry, but is this something we're actually
这种东西吗
going to investigate?
雷丁顿让我们去保护这个跟他有一腿的
Reddington wanting us to protect the interests of a madam
老鸨的利益吗
that he consorts with?
我们会调查的
We'll look into it.
如果是为了雷丁顿白费力气
If it turns out to be a Reddington goose chase,
就把这事转交给华府警局
we'll pass it off to Metro PD.
把弗雷德里卡·凯瑞拉斯找来
Let's bring Madame Carrellas in and look under the hood
仔细调查一下大使谋杀案
of the ambassador's murder.
至于诚意模特公♥司♥ 继续调查
As for Genuine Models, keep digging.
我不只是好 我是棒极了
I'm not good. I am great.
抱歉这么说 但事实如此
Sorry to say, but that's a fact.
我真诚地希望你能证明这一点
One which I sincerely hope you're about to demonstrate.
调酒师在你的酒里下药 你出了意外
Bartender spikes your drink, you go sideways,
醒来时就被诬陷杀害妻子的情人
wake up, and are framed for killing your wife's lover.
向上追查那个调酒师 他却被打了
Work upstream to the bartender, he gets whacked.
一个女性友人说调酒师失踪了
Woman friend of said bartender goes AWOL.
一切线索都预示他的死亡
All leads DOA until...
但并非如此
They are not.
-你找到他的朋友了 -是的
- You found the friend? - I did.
先别急着鼓掌
Now, let's hold off on the applause
我们得保证要在
and make sure that we get to her
那个偏执的希伯警探前找到她
before the pathologically persistent Detective Heber.
她到底在哪儿
Where exactly is she?
在亚特兰大第四区公园里一个廉价酒吧
In a dive bar in Atlanta's Old Fourth Ward.
她前女友的店
Her ex-girlfriend owns the joint.
分手前她常去照看酒吧
She used to tend bar there until they broke up
后来她搬来了华盛顿
and she moved up to DC.
我不知道是否该让无辜的人蹚浑水
I hesitate to bring another innocent person into this mess.
这个女人已经身处险境了
This woman was already at risk.
她可能是帮你摆脱
She could be the piece of the puzzle
道格·科斯特谋杀困境的关键一环
that gets you off the hook for Doug Koster's killing.
什么事这么着急 我的普拉提课
What was so urgent I needed to be pulled
还没上完呢
from my Pilates session?
你要知道 灵活的娇躯是工作的需要
As you know, being limber is a job requirement.
我不知道 但既然你说了
I didn't, actually, but, uh, now that you mention it,
-我可以想象 -我相信你能想到
- I can imagine-- - Yes, I'm sure you can.
沃伦大使
Ambassador Warren.
-丹是个好朋友 -和客户
- Dan was a good friend. - And a client.
他是客户 也是个好朋友
He was a client and a good friend.
我把他妻子介绍给他的
I introduced him to his wife.
那她一定很感激你了
well, I'm sure she's eternally grateful.
并非所有的关系都像你认为的
Not all relationships are as conventional
那样传统 这位探员
as you might assume, Agent...
雷斯勒
Ressler.
好吧 雷斯勒探员
Well, Agent Ressler.
随时欢迎你的调♥教♥
You can pin me down anytime.
我们在调查大使的死
We're looking into the connection
跟诚意模特公♥司♥的陪侍服务
between the ambassador's death and an escort service
有何关联
called Genuine Models.
你对这个公♥司♥都知道些什么
We need to know anything that you can share about them.
诚意公♥司♥的猎头没找过我手下的姑娘
None of my girls have been headhunted by Genuine.
这很奇怪 我查不到任何联♥系♥人
Which is odd, and I can't trace a single contact,
名字或是地址 什么都查不到
not a name, address, nothing about Genuine Models.
它背后的人藏得很深
Whoever's behind it is deep underground.
美驻新西兰大使于家中被杀
这些人
These men.
这些令人讨厌的人
These awful, terrible men,
将身边的一切都压榨殆尽
sucking everything around them dry.
他们利用他人 滥用权力
They use, and they abuse,
仿佛这世界是他们的私人游乐场
acting like the world is their personal playground.
别难过 亲爱的
Don't be sad, dear one.
这些人可能习惯了得偿所愿的日子
These men, they might be used to getting what they want.
但现在 多亏了我们
But now, thanks to us,
他们终于要付出代价了
they're finally going to get what they deserve.
通常新的陪侍服务机构出现时
Usually when these new escort services pop up,
我手下的一些姑娘会跳槽去那儿
some of my girls leave to work for them.
几个月后 她们就会回来
Then a few months later, they come running back
没人能比凯瑞拉斯妈妈更善待她们
because nobody treats them better than Mama Carrellas.
你认为诚意模特公♥司♥除了陪侍服务外
You think Genuine Models is offering something
还有其他业务
standard escort services do not?
我不知道
I don't know.
但又一位客户说他不想找我了
But a second client just told me he's moving on.
我担心他要去找诚意模特公♥司♥
I worry it's to Genuine Models
因为他原本是大使
since he was originally introduced to me
介绍给我的
by the ambassador.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表