Do you mind if I punt this to Aram and Dembe?
艾莉娜又头疼了
Alina's having another one of her, uh, headaches.
我想确保她没事
I want to make sure she's okay.
当然 我相信她会感谢你的关心的
Of course. I'm sure she'll appreciate your concern.
-你的头疼怎么样了 -我头不疼
- How's your headache? - I don't have a headache.
我跟库珀说头疼 这样我就不用待在你旁边了
I told Cooper I did so I didn't have to be around you.
我没借口 但我有解释
I don't have an excuse. But I do have an explanation.
我相信你有
I'm sure you do.
我相信你有一千条解释
I'm sure you have a thousand explanations.
但没有一条能解释你怎么能这么混♥蛋♥
But not one that could explain how you could be such a dick.
你知道我的婚姻危在旦夕
You do know my marriage is hanging by a thread,
我被能隔墙杀人的
that I got zapped by a next-gen weapon
次世代武器伤到了
that can kill people through walls,
老天 我还流产了
that I had a miscarriage for God's sake,
但我仍挤出时间帮你
but still I found the time to invest in you,
帮你解决你的问题
in your problem, in trying to fix it,
当然了 那是我最不该做的
which, of course, is the last thing I should have done.
帮你药检作弊
Helping you cheat the drug test,
让你不会像我妈那样因成瘾丢掉工作
so you wouldn't lose your job to addiction like my mom lost hers.
那之后她崩溃了
She fell apart after that,
所以我以为 如果我帮了你 你不会崩溃
so I figured, if I helped you, you wouldn't.
但是 我不想再帮你了
Well, I'm done helping you.
如果你不帮助自己的话
And if you don't help yourself,
我就告诉库珀药检的事
I'll tell Cooper about the drug test.
如果你告诉库珀你帮助我作弊了的话
Yeah, you tell Cooper that you helped me cheat,
你就会跟我一样陷入麻烦
you're gonna be in just as much trouble as I am.
没错 这叫对自己的行为负责
That's right. It's called taking responsibility for your actions.
明显你没法对自己负责
Something you're clearly incapable of.
你可以走了 记得关门
Shut the door on your way out.
快进到13:34
Fast forward to 13:34.
停 从这里开始放
Stop. Now play it from there.
你一转移视线 你看 你转移视线了
And the second you look away, you see you look away,
看看酒保做了什么
look what he does, the bartender.
为什么
Why?
我看到了 但我还是不敢相信
I see it, but I still can't believe it.
也无法理解
Or understand it.
我们原本的计划是
Yeah, well, our plan was to I.D.
查出谁干的以及原因
who did it and then find out why.
我们现在有了条线索 他叫亚伯·贾奇
And now we have a lead. His name is Abel Judge.
只要找到他 就离知道
You find him, and you're one step closer
是谁在威胁你的生命和工作更近了一步
to finding out who's threatening your life and your livelihood.
在我们开始前 我想感谢你们
Before we go any further, I just want to thank you.
我难以想象会发生这种事
What has happened is unimaginable,
你们对这件事的关注
and the attention that you are giving it
对我和我的公♥司♥来说意义重大
means the world to me and to my company.
我们之前聊过斯黛拉·黄
We were talking about Stella Huang.
萨姆跟我提过她
Sam talked to me about her,
说她指控其与迈尔合作
that she was alleging he worked with Maier.
萨姆否认了 但...
He denied it, but...
-你认为他使用了兴♥奋♥剂♥ -对
- You believe he was doping. - I do.
他那个年纪 取得的成绩 我本该说点什么
At his age, what he was doing. I should have said something.
但他赢了 我的公♥司♥就赢了 所以我没说
But when he won, my company won, so I didn't.
所以我必须承担结果
And I have to live with that,
没有勇气说出我反对使用兴♥奋♥剂♥
not having the courage to speak out against the doping
这对体育来说就是个毒瘤
that is such a cancer on sports.
但显然 斯黛拉·黄拥有我欠缺的勇气
And apparently Stella Huang had the courage that I lack
因为她所要做的
because what she was doing,
是揭露拉兹米克·迈尔这样的人
trying to expose a man like Razmik Maier,
我很佩服她
I admire her for doing that.
你知道迈尔还有可能和谁有合作吗
Do you know anyone else who Maier might be working with?
任何一个你所赞助的运动员
Any of the other athletes that you sponsor?
我不知道 抱歉
I don't. I'm sorry.
你可能不知道 但做下这件事的人知道
You might not know, but whoever's doing this does.
他们偷走了斯黛拉的笔记和电脑
They stole Stella's notes and computer.
我们需要一份你赞助的运动员清单
We're gonna need a list of all the athletes you sponsor.
当然可以 我现在就给办公室打电♥话♥
Of course. If you'd like, I can call the office right now
让他们把名单发过来
and have them send the list over.
谢谢 我们给你点私人空间
Thank you. We'll give you some privacy.
打完了电♥话♥ 到外面找我们就行
When you're finished, we'll be outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
能给我一份我们赞助的运动员名单吗
Hey. Can I please get a list of all of the athletes we sponsor?
名字和社保号♥码都要
Names and numbers.
还有 安妮·博林 她还住在费城吗
Oh, also, um, Ani Bolin. Does she still live in Philly?
[西班牙语]
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么回事
What's going on?
玛雅人酒馆 你最喜欢的餐厅
Cosecha Mayas. Your favorite restaurant.
惊喜
Sorpresa! Ha!
既然我们去不了弗洛勒斯岛 就把餐厅带来
Since we can't be in Flores, I thought we'd bring it here.
雷蒙德打电♥话♥说你想家和我的玉米粉蒸肉了
Raymond called, said you missed home, and my tamales.
接着 一辆车子出现
The next thing I know, a car shows up,
把我带到了机场 我就到这来了
takes me to the airport, and here I am.
我缺了点芫荽
I'm missing some coriander.
薇查可以带你去市场
Weecha can take you to the market.
还需要什么都可以去买♥♥
You can get whatever else you need.
我希望你肚子很饿 我准备做顿大餐
I hope you're hungry. I plan on making a feast.
你今早情绪很低落
You were so down this morning.
我希望这能让你开心
I'm hoping this will raise your spirits.
志忠给你留下了这个
Tadashi left you this.
他说他找到你想知道的事了
He said he found what you asked for.
剩下的故事
The rest of the story.
你想让我开心起来 那就别看
You want to raise my spirits? Don't look.
不会是什么好事的
Nothing good will come from it.
你为什么感到困扰
Why does it bother you?
这对我来说很重要
It's important to me.
但却让你忧虑 为什么
But it upsets you. Why is that?
我很感激你把赫尔曼带来
I appreciate what you did, bringing Herman.
但我不是想在这里吃他的食物
But I don't want us to be eating his food here.
而是我们能到那去
I want us to be there.
就像以前一样
The way we were.
你觉得看了这个文件我就不会走
And you think that this prevents that.
是的
I think it will.
如果你看的话
If you open it.
博格斯给了一份亚斯兰大赞助的运动员名单
Burgos gave us a list of the Athlanta-sponsored athletes.
目前为止 没人知道 或愿意说出
So far, no one knows, or is willing to say they know,
关于迈尔的事情
anything about Maier.
雷丁顿在博斯韦尔的事上出错过
Well, Reddington was wrong about the Boswells.
也许迈尔的事 他也错了
Maybe he's wrong about Maier, too.
怎么
And what,
斯黛拉·黄被杀还有其他的解释吗
there's another explanation for why Stella Huang was killed?
我们只是对她被杀的原因有个猜测
Well, we have a theory why she was killed
而不是解释
but not an explanation.
她被迈尔杀害 是因为害怕被揭露
She was killed by Maier because he was afraid of being exposed,
害怕被人发现
of being found out.
那网球运动员呢
But what about the tennis player?
你觉得这理由会让迈尔杀害一个运动员吗
You think that's reason enough for Maier to kill an athlete
他可是一生都在帮助运动员
when he's devoted his life to helping them?
是的 根据我的经验 人们会不惜一切
I do. In my experience, people will do almost anything
掩藏自己感到羞愧的事
to hide what they're ashamed of.
经验与事实是两码事
Well, experience is one thing, and facts are another.
现在 我们什么事实都不知道
At this point, we don't have any.
斯黛拉吞下U盘的方式
Okay. Okay, okay. The way she swallowed the flash drive?
首先 非常震撼 对吧 这才叫奉献呢
Uh, first of all, wow, right? Talk about dedication.
根据U盘在肠道内被发现的位置
Based on where it was found in her intestinal tract,
法医说她是死前五分钟吞下的
the M.E. says she swallowed it five minutes before she died.
当她的凶手正在销毁证据之时
While her killer was destroying evidence,
她藏了一些
she was hiding some.
你想要证据吗
You want evidence?
看看这个
Check this out.
大多信息都被她的胃酸毁掉了
Now, most of the information was destroyed by her stomach acid.
有趣的事实 你们知道酸度是用
Fun fact, did you know that acidity
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表