伊丽莎白如果没看那封信
Elizabeth would never have told her
是不会告诉她的
unless she'd read the letter.
打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
弗拉德 快进来坐
Ah! Vlad, please, come sit.
很高兴再次见到你
Ah, good to see you again.
很高兴见到你
Ah, great to see you.
薇查 你面前的是位传奇人物
Uh, Weecha, you're in the presence of greatness.
弗拉德是全世界最著名的法医学分♥析♥师
Vlad's one of the world's foremost forensic analysts.
我家抽屉里有根手指
I have a, uh, finger in a drawer at home.
你能告诉我是谁的吗
Would you be able to tell me who it belongs to?
如果盒子里有颗头会更简单些
Would be easier if you had a-a head in a box.
如果你能认出是谁的手指 我会给你头的
If you can identify the finger, I will.
这是你想见我的原因吗
Eh, is that why you wanted to see me?
不是 尽管我一直对信息互通很感兴趣
No, although I'm always intrigued by streams crossing.
我们会给你手指
So, we'll get you the finger,
但首先 是这封信
but first, this envelope.
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
上面是否有伊丽莎白·基恩的指纹
if Elizabeth Keen's fingerprints are on it.
就这些吗
That's it?
这就是你需要的吗 除了那根手指
That's all you need? Besides the finger?
是的
Yes.
我已把她的指纹复本发给你了
I've had a copy of her prints sent to you.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
好奇问一句 你希望的答案是什么
Out of curiosity, what answer you are hoping for?
上面没有她的指纹
That her prints aren't there.
这是我想象中的事
That I'm... imagining things.
长官 我们查了她的指纹
Sir, we ran her prints.
山德博士 本名埃莉诺·罗素
Dr. Sand. Her name is Eleanor Russo.
过去一直在私人诊所工作
She used to be in private practice,
持有行医执照
kept up with her licensing,
直到五年前突然失踪
until she fell off the grid five years ago.
-知道为什么吗 -有个理论 是的
- Any idea why? - A theory, yeah.
他
Him.
德卡尼奥的保镖吗
DeCanio's body man?
碰巧也是她儿子
Who also happens to be her son.
山德对此说过什么吗
What did Sand say about it?
还没有 我们很快会知道的
She hasn't yet. We're about to find out now.
我已告诉其他两个人
I already told the other two
我不会违反医患保密协定
I won't violate doctor-patient privilege.
我不想聊你的病人
I don't want to talk about your patients.
对他们而言 你是山德博士
To them, you're Dr. Sand.
我感兴趣的是埃莉诺·罗素
It's Eleanor Russo I'm interested in.
埃莉诺和她的儿子 但丁
Eleanor and her son, Dante.
加州大学洛杉矶分校医学院毕业
UCLA medical school,
在费城的事业正蒸蒸日上
a thriving practice in Philadelphia,
然后五年前 你突然消失了
then five years ago, you vanish.
像你这样的人不会突然消失
People like you don't vanish.
除非有个好理由
Not without a good reason.
但丁是你消失的理由吗
Is Dante your reason?
我消失是因为我的婚姻破裂
I vanished because my marriage fell apart.
因为我们在争夺但丁的抚养权
Because we fought over Dante,
而我们争斗的越多 他的情况就越糟
and the more we fought, the worse he got.
逃学 和坏人混在一起
Cutting school, hanging out with bad people
那些坏人又把他介绍给更坏的人
who introduced him to worse people.
维托·德卡尼奥
Vito DeCanio.
最终是的
Yeah, eventually.
但直到他犯下若干罪行以后
But not until after he'd committed a number of crimes.
那些足够让他被捕入狱
Enough to get him arrested.
维托就是在那时介入进来
And that's when Vito stepped in
帮忙不让但丁被关进监狱
to help keep him out of prison.
如果你同意帮他的话
If you agreed to help him.
他说如果我给他的人做心理咨♥询♥
He said if I'd counsel his people,
他会让但丁远离危险
he'd keep Dante out of harm's way.
今天 他违反了协议
Today, he broke that deal.
如果我帮你们 你们会保护但丁吗
If I help you, will you protect him?
我保证会尽力保护你们二人
I promise to try to protect you both,
但我没法做到这一点
but I'm unable to do that
除非你告诉我但丁在哪里
unless you tell me where Dante is.
我们进去抓人 你来开车
We demo and snatch, you drive.
这就像医生所说的 是团队行动
It's teamwork, just like the doctor ordered.
山德博士说的吗
As in Dr. Sand?
是的 你也找她吗
Yeah, you seeing her, too?
我吗 不 我试过心理治疗
Me? No. I tried therapy.
我和我妈有矛盾 这没用
Had issues with my mom. It didn't take.
好吧 就像山德博士所说的
Yeah, well, like Dr. Sand says,
只有你愿意时 你才会成长
growth only happens if you're open to it.
也许你不愿意
Maybe you weren't open.
好吧 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
施工队什么时候到
Hey, what time does the construction crew arrive?
维托会告诉他们的
Whenever Vito tells them.
这部分由他控制
That he controls.
未知因素是那个建筑保护者
Wildcard was the preservationist.
她想让我们关门
She wanted to shut us down.
这会让整个抢人行动变得不可能
Would've made this whole snatch-and-grab impossible.
我出这个
There you go.
你们知道这是在执行保护任务
You do know this is a protection detail,
而不是为世界扑克大赛做演练吧
not a rehearsal for the World Series of Poker.
这个叫赫尔曼的 会为什么作证
So, this Herman guy -- what's he testifying about?
他不会作证
He's not gonna be testifying.
当维托抓住他
He's gonna be crying for his own mama
会让他生不如死
whenever Vito gets ahold of him.
现在回车上去
Now, get back to the car.
这不是件好事吗
Couldn't it be a good thing?
莉斯在死前知道了真♥相♥
That Liz knew the truth before she died?
不是
No.
为什么不是
Why not?
因为她知道 她可以告诉艾格尼斯
Because she knew, she was able to tell Agnes
你对她来说有多重要
how important you were to her.
她对你有多重要
And her to you.
这就是为什么她支持你和艾格尼斯的关系
It's why she encouraged your relationship with Agnes.
如果这也是她死亡的原因呢
What if it's also a part of why she died?
我不能这样
I can't do it.
没事的
That's alright.
我不想这样
I don't want to.
她的犹豫 所花的时间
Her hesitation. The time it took.
如果没犹豫
If she hadn't hesitated,
她可能还活着
she might've survived.
埃莉诺 山德博士
Eleanor -- Dr. Sand --
她说德卡尼奥有一队人
she says DeCanio has a crew
在他市中心的房♥子里有一个活要做
working a job at a property he owns downtown.
什么活
Working on what?
多年以来 我们已经对
We've been nibbling at the edges
德卡尼奥犯罪团伙做了深入的调查
of the DeCanios' syndicate for years.
如果她想跟我们交易 那她的情报
If she wants a deal, her intel's gonna have to
必须能把我们带到食物链的顶部
lead us higher up the food chain.
她只知道 这件事情和
All she knows is that it's connected
玛丽·派罗特的死有关 她儿子被卷进去了
to Mary Parrot's death, it involves her son,
那个老头说事情很紧急
and that the old man said it's urgent.
在市中心跟德卡尼奥有关的公♥司♥
Companies associated with the DeCanios
我们知道有两处还在施工的地方
are mid‐construction on two sites we know of downtown ‐‐
一家豪华旅馆和一处公♥寓♥住♥宅♥
a luxury hotel and a residential tower.
派罗特跟这些有什么关系
What's Parrot's connection?
那边有什么值得保护的建筑吗
Was there a preservationist objection?
这两处都没有
Not to those sites.
她力推的一个项目
Her big push downtown
是保护市中心的一个地标浸信会纪念教堂
was to landmark Memorial Baptist Church.
她阻拦了想要推倒这座教堂的开♥发♥商
Now, she'd held up developers who wanted to demolish it,
如今她死了 这个项目就能批下来
but now that she's dead, the sale can go through,
建筑也能被拆掉了
and the building can be torn down.
德卡尼奥是匿名合伙人
And DeCanio's a silent partner.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表