我在想 事情千头万绪
I was thinking, with all that's going on...
你想要一份工作
You want a job?
不是工作 只是参与到这其中
Not a job, just to stay a part of this.
如果你快找到杀基恩的凶手了
If you're close to Keen's killer...
我很擅长我做的
I'm good at what I do.
越过那条线需要很大胆
Hmm, that's quite a bold line for me to cross.
我承认我以前那样做过 但现在
I admit I made that leap before, but at the moment,
我已经在和哈罗德还有联调局在热水中游泳了
I'm swimming in hot water with Harold and the FBI as it is.
联调局不想要我了
The FBI doesn't want me anymore.
他们的态度很明确
They've made that clear.
艾莉娜 我能看出你在煎熬
Alina, I can see you're suffering.
但鉴于你的病
And with your maladies as they are...
我没有能放心交给你
...there's no task I can afford
或是安心交给你的任务
or even feel right about offering you.
我真是受够了别人跟我说
You know, I've had about all I can stand of people telling me
我能做什么 不能做什么
what I can and can't do.
抱歉 我今天犯的错够多了
I'm sorry, I've made enough mistakes for one day.
你正在犯又一个错
You're making another one right now.
我今天帮不了你 帕克探员
I can't help you today, Agent Park.
我需要处理手上的另一件事
I need to attend to another matter at hand.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
雷蒙德 海蒂要醒了
Raymond, Heddie is waking up.
我们明天再谈
We'll talk tomorrow.
你从后面走吧
You should exit out the back.
只能这样了
This is it.
每块石头都翻过了
Not one stone has been unturned.
律师那边是死胡同 海蒂被雷丁顿带走了
The lawyers were a dead end. Reddington has Heddie.
我们不能放弃
We can't give up.
我欣赏你的信心 但我们还能做什么
I appreciate your faith, but what else is there to do?
我们再检查一遍
We do it all again.
所有这些吗
All of this?
帕克在一张光盘上找到了支出记录
Park found that payout record on a disc
在它不该在的地方
somewhere where it wasn't supposed to be.
这里还有什么我们也许错过的
What else is here that we might've missed?
我们没错过任何东西
We didn't miss anything.
你想拿你的命赌吗
You want to bet your life on that?
或是你想帮我再检查一遍
Or do you want to help me look again?
没想到还有人在
Didn't expect anyone to be here.
我想我是爱我的工作
Oh, I guess I just love my job...
复查泰森·拉克鲁瓦的整个
Double-checking Tyson Lacroix's entire
约翰·格里森姆电影收藏
John Grisham movie collection.
你离开了一阵子 你还好吗
You've been gone a while. You okay?
我去找了雷丁顿 想要帮他
I went to Reddington and offered him my help.
别担心 他也拒绝了我
Don't worry. He rejected me, too.
我在那边也没位置
I don't have a place there, either.
当然没有
Of course not,
因为你的位置是在这里和我们一起
because your place is here with us.
我知道案头工作没有外勤刺♥激♥
I know desk work doesn't have the thrill of the field,
但我们在这里做的
but what we do in here,
也能救人性命
it saves lives, too.
能救我的命 现在我很需要你的帮助
Help save mine. Right now, I could really use you.
给
Here.
拿走这一堆的另一半
Take the other half of this pile.
我都要斜视了
I think I'm going cross-eyed.
马文一会儿就回来了
Marvin will be back in a moment.
现在是时候畅所欲言了
Now is the time to speak freely.
你觉得我和伊丽莎白之死有关
You think that I had something to do with Elizabeth's death?
但为什么
But why?
我有什么动机
What reason would I have?
历史上多的是想不到的人做出令人想不到的事
History's full of unlikely characters and unlikely events.
但我是怎样
But how?
光是协调就 更别说策划了
The coordination alone, forget about the planning,
而你从未察觉
and you never found out?
你真的相信这些都是我做的吗
That's something you actually believe?
要么你有帮手 或者你是别人的帮手
You either had help or you helped someone else.
帮谁
Well, helped who?
谁又会来帮我
Or helped from who?
怎么帮的
From where?
我现在难道不是孤立无援地坐在你面前吗
Do I look anything other than hopelessly alone right now?
雷蒙德 这是米奇·考夫特
Raymond, this is Micky Croft.
米奇是在加拿大边境做军♥火♥生意的
Micky is the arms trade along the Canadian border.
我知道他是谁
Yes, I know who he is.
出了名的通情达理 为人可靠
Your reputation precedes you as reasonable and reliable.
您也一样
Likewise.
我在查我们的人里有谁会背叛我们
I was looking for any of our people who might've been disloyal,
或许会去他们那找差事
maybe shopped around their services,
然后我找到了米奇 他跟我讲了一些事情
and that's when I found Micky, heard his story.
她来找我
She came to me...
应该是三年前了
Has to be three years ago now.
她跟我说想找份差事
Said she was looking for employment opportunities,
说再也忍♥受不了你的行事作风
said she was done with how you ran things.
她跟我展示了你是怎么做假账的
She showed me how you cook your books.
在避税这块她的确很有一手
She's a real whiz with dodging tax law.
这倒没错
Yes, she is.
我真的以为她跟你一刀两断了
I only listened 'cause I thought she was
所以才听了她的
all the way gone from you.
海蒂
Heddie?
你还想从我这听到什么
What do you want me to say?
你从来就没重视过我
You never thought I was anything special.
一直被忽视
I was overlooked.
所以我就自己去找活儿了
So I went hunting for work.
难道因为想找一份更好的工作你就要杀了我吗
Should I be killed for wanting a better job?
米奇 谢谢你能过来
Micky, I appreciate you coming.
你的好意我不会忘的
I won't forget it.
如果不介意的话 你现在可以
Now if you wouldn't mind finding your way back out
回到马文的车上了
to the comfort of Marvin's car.
谢谢你 米奇
Thanks, Micky.
动手吧
Let's get on with it.
很晚了 马上就要日出了
It's late. Sun will be up soon.
给她个痛快
Make it quick.
你想一个人待会儿吗
Do you want a moment?
为什么
For what?
我们现在得处理
Now we have to deal with the fact
我把哈里斯·格拉姆西杀了这件事
that I killed Harris Gramercy.
他的客户肯定要我偿债了
His clients will be out for blood.
你想现在就去处理这件事吗
You want to deal with that this minute?
我们飞去拉脱维亚
We'll fly to Latvia.
他最大的几个客户里有几个的老本营在那
Several of his biggest clients are based thereabouts.
如果能把他们召集起来 或许还能辩护一番
If we can call a meeting, perhaps we can plead our case.
飞机在跑道上等着了
Jet's waiting on the runway.
马文 你来吗
Marvin, you coming?
宝贝 我知道很晚了
Hey, hon. I know it's late.
我还得再待一会儿
I'll be here a while.
他们需要我
They need me.
我在看两个已经死去的人的结婚录像
I'm watching a wedding video of two people that are dead.
你问我的呀
Hey, you asked.
好吧 等我这边
Okay, I'll text you when...
我得挂了宝贝
Hon, I got to go.
其中有一份录像是拉克鲁瓦的结婚录像
One of the videos was the Lacroix wedding.
封面确实也是这么标记的
Exactly as it was labeled, right?
没什么值得注意的
Nothing to see there.
不过我还是看了
Except I watched it anyway.
你们说得对 文书工作
You were right. It's not a thrill,
虽然说不刺♥激♥
but damn it if desk work
但是也能起大作用
isn't gonna save your life.
好了 丢人的故事讲得差不多了
Okay, that's enough embarrassing stories.
现在有请一位对泰森和米歇尔
And now for someone who's very special
都很特别的人
to both Tyson and Michelle,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表