什么 不 没有 我不知道
What? No, no, I didn't know.
我们能先确定一下吗
And are we sure that that's even the case?
我报♥警♥只是因为我在报纸上看到
I only called the police because after I read
沃伦大使去世了
that Ambassador Warren was dead,
我真没多想
I honestly didn't think much of it,
当然 那是场可怕的悲剧
besides that it was a terrible tragedy, of course.
但我真没把这事跟我们联♥系♥在一起
But I certainly didn't connect the dots back to us.
然后我在报纸上看到斯佩特议员
Then I read that Congressman Spate
也被发现死于家中
was also found dead in his home.
我不禁联想到
Well, I couldn't help make the connection
他们最近都购买♥♥了克丽茜型机器人
that they both recently purchased a Chrissy model.
当然 我们已暂停销♥售♥克丽茜型机器人
And of course, we've suspended sales of the Chrissy model
直到我们能找出问题 如果有的话
until we can figure out what might be going wrong, if anything.
出事了 好吗
Oh, something's going wrong, alright.
我们的同事在费城
Our colleagues just intercepted another
刚刚阻止了一起谋杀
murder in progress in Philadelphia.
什么 天啊
What? Oh, my God.
是比利·伯顿
Oh, Billy Burton.
他上个月刚买♥♥了台克丽茜型机器人
Um, he just purchased a Chrissy model last month.
-他没事吧 -他很好
- Is he okay? - He's fine.
有点小擦伤
A little bruised.
是什么让克丽茜变得如此凶残
What's turning Chrissy murderous?
我们也不确定 我一直在检查代码
We're not sure. I-I've been going over the code
试图搞清问题可能出在哪里
trying to figure out what might have gone wrong.
我依然觉得
I still find it highly unlikely
这些精密调试过的机器不太可能出现任何故障
that these precisely tuned machines have malfunctioned in any way.
很难教会机器人
It... It's really quite difficult to teach a robot
用在人类身上多大的力气算大
what is too much force to use with a human,
无论是在理疗
whether that's for physical therapy,
游戏或是性♥爱♥中
playing games, or for sexual intimacy.
所以你在故意售卖♥♥
So you're knowingly selling
有可能致命的机器人妓♥女♥吗
potentially lethal robot escorts?
不 之前从没发生过这样的事
No, nothing like this has ever happened before.
在二♥期♥测试中没发生过
Not in beta testing.
从我们卖♥♥出第一台机器人起从没出现过
Not since we sold our very first model.
她们也不是妓♥女♥
And they're not escorts.
这些是极其精密
These are uncommonly sophisticated,
提高生活质量 基于人工智能的机器人伴侣
quality of life enhancing, A.I.-based companion robots.
她们会和你的客户做♥爱♥
Who have sex with your customers.
在一些情况下 是的
In some cases, yes.
听着 我们生活中所做的一切
Look, everything we do in life
都有无生命体的参与
intersects with the inanimate.
多年来 技术一直在预测
For years, technology's been anticipating
我们想要什么并提供给我们
what we want and providing it.
更不要说真正的女人会怀孕
Not to mention real women can get pregnant,
会勒索 起诉你
they can blackmail you, sue you.
你可能会爱上她们
You can fall in love with them
并被引诱毁了你的生活
and be tempted to blow up your life.
机器人不能 也不会引起这些麻烦
All these messes that robots can't and won't make.
你叫做麻烦的东西 大多数人称之为生活
What you call messes, most people call life.
我们需要你客户的完整名单
We're gonna need a complete list of your customers.
从每个找你购买♥♥
Starting with everybody
克丽茜型机器人的客户开始
who purchased a Chrissy model from you.
好吧
Okay.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我不相信巴尼会是个...
I-I can't believe that Barney could be a...
你们怎么叫来着 栏杆还是...
What did you call that, a rail or...
篱笆 指售卖♥♥赃物的人
A fence. A trafficker in stolen goods,
其中一些是我们偷的 包括项链
some of which we stole, including the necklace.
他本应帮我们销赃
Which he was supposed to sell for us,
扣除他的10%后 把所得给我们
then give us the proceeds, less his 10%.
所以你们不卖♥♥保险
So you don't sell insurance?
他和我一样是保险代理人
He's as much an insurance agent as I am.
你们到底是谁
So who are you?
某个不喜欢被欺诈或哄骗的人
Someone who doesn't like to be cheated or lied to
不喜欢被骗去让无辜的人消失
or tricked into disappearing innocent people,
然后基于一系列虚假指控
then destroying their lives and livelihoods
毁掉他们的生计和生活
based on spurious accusations.
比如巴尼的商业伙伴
Like Barney's business partner.
我不记得巴尼有商业伙伴
I don't recall Barney having a business partner.
但他有
Oh, but he did.
巴尼把项链的失窃归咎于他
He's who Barney blamed the theft of the necklace on.
然后说服我让这个可怜的灵魂消失
Then convinced me to disappear the poor soul
作为他应得的惩罚 我当时乐意之至
as comeuppance, which I did happily.
我没理由认为巴尼会骗我
I had no reason to think Barney would lie to me.
他之前从未骗过我
He never had before.
我只是不相信我亲爱的巴尼会...
I just can't believe that my sweet Barney would...
会在这种事上骗你们
would lie to you about such a thing,
或对我谎话连篇
or to me about everything.
我不信我们的生活全是谎言 更别提
Our entire lives, not to mention manipulating you
操纵你们杀了可怜的彼得
into ruining the life of that poor Peter guy.
好了 好了 我相信
There, there, I'm certain
巴尼说爱你 一定不是骗你的
Barney didn't lie about his love for you.
我们能走了吗
Can we go?
玛蒂尔达 鉴于和我们有争执的是巴尼
Matilda, seeing as how our dispute was with Barney,
不是你 我打算把项链留给你
not you, I'm prepared to leave you the necklace.
我想我们今天造成的伤害已经够多了
I believe we've done enough damage for one day.
什么 你确定吗
What? You sure?
我确定
Oh, I'm sure.
好好戴着
Wear it well.
再嫁个人吧
Re-marry.
抱最好的希望 做最坏的打算
Assume the worst, hope for the best.
我从未见过
I have never seen anything
像这些机器人这么复杂的东西
quite like the complexity of these robots.
真正人类的头发 人类皮肤的触感
Real human hair, the feel of human skin,
极好的表达能力
insane expressive abilities.
看看这个
Check this out.
对吧
Right?
长官 一切...
Sir, oh, uh, did everything go...
你的一切... 你调查得还顺利吗
Go okay with your... The matter you were looking into?
一切都在进行
Everything went.
是否顺利还有待观察
Whether it went okay or not remains to be seen.
这是对未来的一瞥
This is a glimpse into the future
-我不确定我想看到 -可不是嘛
- I'm not sure I want to see. - Tell me about it.
这东西的交际能力比我强多了
The thing's more communicative than I am,
虽然话不多 但仍然很强
which isn't saying much, but still.
等等
Hang on.
就好像在照镜子
Like looking in a mirror.
模仿面部表情是一回事 谋杀是另一回事
Mirroring facial expressions is one thing, but murder's another.
谁编写程序让她这么做的
Who's programming her to do that?
不是诚意模特公♥司♥
Not Genuine Models.
这位是马华力·索耶
This is Maverick Sawyer,
公♥司♥总裁及这些机器人的制♥造♥者
the CEO and man who built the robots.
他同意协助我们调查
He's agreed to aid in our investigation.
这是我该做的
It's the least I can do.
我一定是忽略了什么
There has to be some reason that I'm missing
所以这些机器人才出现了故障
why these models are malfunctioning.
它们没有出故障
They're not malfunctioning.
它们只是在根据自己收到的指令行事
They're doing exactly what they're being told to do.
她的系统被黑了
She's been hacked.
什么
What?
不不不
No. No, no, no.
这绝不可能 是谁
No, that's not possible. Who's behind it?
还没查出是谁 不过我想从地址开始查
Well, I don't know the who, but I am working on the where.
我们的机器人操作系统是不可破解的
Our robots run on a completely secure operating system
它们通过使用者的言行来学习
and learn from what a user says,
通过鼻子里的麦克风来处理信息
processed through the microphone in the nose.
绝不可能有黑客能黑进那个系统
There's no way that a hacker could get into that system.
你是通过互联网来更新操作系统的吗
Do you push updates to the OS over the Internet?
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表