注意
雷吉纳德·科尔
私♥家♥侦♥探♥所
注意
犯罪现场已封锁
看来联调局已经把有用的东西带走了
Looks like the FBI already took anything useful.
联调局不懂什么东西对我有用
The FBI has no idea what's useful to me.
说不定我们能查出枪手
Maybe we'll find the shooter.
我不确定 当时所有人都在外面
I don't know, we've got everyone out there,
除了一个骑摩托车的
but a guy on a motorcycle?
那摩托车已经变成碎片了
That bike's in pieces by now.
追踪弹壳是条死胡同
The shell casings are a dead end.
那个枪手可能是任何地方的任何人
Shooter could be anyone, anywhere.
我们只能不断寻找
All we can do is keep looking.
杀伊丽莎白的人为了逃避你的追查
Whoever killed Elizabeth is going through a lot of trouble
一定大费周折
to keep you from finding them.
如果当初除掉你 他们还能好过点
Seems like it would just be easier to take you out.
说不定他们需要我
Perhaps they need me.
或是留着我这个好钢用在刀刃上
Or they're saving me for something special.
可能是因为爱你
Could be they love you.
可能这三种想法兼具
Or it could be all three.
这看着很重要
This is something.
这是什么
What is this?
这是一件绝对不应该出现在
Oh, this is an item that definitely should not be
纽约警局前警官物品中的玩意
in the possession of a former NYPD officer,
即便这人是狡诈的雷吉·科尔
even a crooked one like Reggie Cole.
是什么
What is it?
一把保险库的钥匙
It's a key to a vault
这个金库位于这世界上
that's inside one of the most inaccessible,
最难进入最为神秘的安全设施里
enigmatic security facilities in the world.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
我也有一把
I have one just like it.
罪恶黑名单
第九季第十六集
海伦·马吉
第172号♥
联邦法警
时间很长了 很显然
That's a long time. Apparently...
哈罗德 法官就位了
Harold. The judge is taking the bench now.
她会先传讯卢·斯隆
She's gonna arraign Lew Sloan first.
我会给你们单独留点时间
I'll give you guys a few minutes alone together.
谢谢
Thank you.
不介意让他们单独待会儿吧
Do you mind giving them a few minutes?
是真的吗
Is it true?
那警♥察♥的事
About the cop?
马泰奥说他被杀了
Mateo said that he was killed?
他和他的律师 我们不能扣留他们
He and his lawyer. We couldn't hold them.
他们一离开邮局 就被枪杀了
As soon as they left the Post Office, they were gunned down.
谁干的 为什么杀他们
By who? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
只知道跟伊丽莎白谋杀案有关
Other than somehow it's connected to Elizabeth's murder.
也就是跟雷丁顿有关
Which means it's connected to Reddington.
我懂你的意思 但这事不怪他
Oh, he's not to blame, if that's what you mean.
我为了你 跟警♥察♥谎称你有不在场证明
I lied for you, to the cops to give you an alibi.
我是为了你 而不是他
I lied for you, not him.
你不会被指控
No charges will be filed against you.
辛西娅向我保证过
Cynthia gave me her word.
帕娜贝克参议员放任雷丁顿随心所欲
Yeah, well, Senator Panabaker lets Reddington do as he pleases.
而当你跟可怜的卢试图查清
And as soon as you and poor Lew try to figure out
诬陷你谋杀的人是谁
who framed you for murder,
她却让你俩深陷泥潭
she just lets you both rot.
这不怪她 夏琳 怪我
This isn't on her, Char, this is on me.
根据我多年的工作情况 律师推测
Based on my years of service, my attorney expects
我会被无保释放
that I'll be released without bail.
希望我能重返工作岗位
So hopefully I can return to work.
伊丽莎白让我们做艾格尼斯的父母
Elizabeth left Agnes with us as parents,
榜样
role models.
你想让我无愧于心 我理解
You want to make this right for me, I understand.
但你也要给她做出正确的榜样
But you have got to make it right for her.
纽约市 纽约州
谢谢你 沃尔特
Thank you, Walter.
海伦
Helen.
跟高兴见到你
What a delight to see you.
我一直努力避免被人看到
I've been making a great effort not to be seen.
被任何人
By anyone.
你怎么知道我在这儿
How did you know where to find me?
真正的疑点在于
The real mystery is
你为什么躲在包间里
why you're hiding in the private room
为什么不回电♥话♥
and why you aren't returning calls.
你问题太多了 雷蒙德
Too many questions, Raymond.
我能帮你做什么吗
What can I do for you today,
除了鼓吹你的推理能力
other than marvel at your deductive powers
容忍♥你坐在这儿之外
and tolerate your unwanted presence?
一个死去的警♥察♥
A dead cop was storing
在峰堡的金库里存了东西
something of value in Mount Bastion.
我需要知道是什么
I need to know what.
我需要进他的保险库
I need to get inside this vault.
不可能
Impossible.
当你在一座花岗岩大山内
You engineered the impossible
开凿出你固若金汤的设施时
when you carved out the core of a granite mountain
就已经重新定义了不可能
to build your impenetrable facility.
比起完成你的犯罪把戏
Well, I have more pressing concerns
我有更要紧的事要操心 雷蒙德
than enabling your criminal mischief, Raymond.
说来听听
Tell me.
我最近给人当顾问
I recently consulted on a job.
一伙盗贼要从重兵看守下的
A heist crew needed a way to steal cargo
集装箱码头偷盗货物
from a heavily guarded container yard.
我的方案天衣无缝
My rig worked beautifully,
但那帮家伙留下了证据
but the crew left evidence behind.
现在他们被联调局抓了
Now they're in federal custody
供出我的名字以获得豁免
using my name to cut a deal.
如果我还不是通缉犯的话
If I'm not a wanted woman already,
恐怕也随时会被通缉
I fear I shall be at any moment.
看来我们都有一些烦恼
It seems we both have itchy backs.
正好是个互帮互助的契机
An opportunity to scratch each other's itch.
库珀先生 这儿可不是每天
Mr. Cooper, it's not every day
都能有联调局助理司长大驾光临的
an assistant director of the FBI graces us with his presence,
尤其是你还坐在被告席
particularly on the wrong side of the bar.
针对你的指控 你作何抗辩
How do you plead to the charges against you today?
无罪 法官大人
Not guilty, Your Honor.
辩护人是否要求保释
I'll hear the defense on bail.
辩护人申请无保释放 法官大人
Defense asks for release with no bail, Your Honor.
哈罗德·库珀的执法生涯
Harold Cooper's led a long
漫长而卓越
and distinguished career in law enforcement...
曾漫长而卓越 直到十年前
Long and formerly distinguished until 10 years ago.
那之后的事谁知道呢 没人能说
After that? Who knows? No one will say.
这儿的每个人都知根知底
Everyone knows everything in this town,
但他干了什么 怎么干的
but what he does and how he does it is...
-没人知道 -法官大人
- No one has a clue. - Oh, Your Honor.
这意味着他可以随时去任何地方
Which means he can go anywhere anytime, which makes him,
从合理性角度出发 他有逃逸风险
by any reasonable standard, a flight risk.
保释金定为三十万美元
Bail is set at $300,000.
六周后审理
Trial in six weeks.
亲爱的 我们能弄到钱
Honey, we can get the money.
需要的话 我们可以兑现一份保单
We can cash out an insurance policy if we have to.
对不起 我只能做到这些
I'm sorry I couldn't do more.
你没让夏琳牵扯进来
You kept Charlene out of this mess.
已经足够了
That's enough.
在找到幕后黑手前 我们不会放弃
We're not stopping until we find out who's behind this.
如果我有发言权的话
If I had any say in this,
我们要追查的唯一一个黑名单人物
the only Blacklister we'd go after
就是陷害你的那个人
is the person who did this to you.
你确实有发言权 还有决定权
You do have a say. The say.
你还没告诉他吗
You haven't told him yet?
直到法官误判前
Until the judge miscarried justice,
我本希望不必这么做
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表