but we have bigger problems.
我的天
Oh, my God.
几个小队正从多条走廊袭来
We have small teams moving down multiple hallways.
他们是谁 是从哪里冒出来的
Who are they? Where did they come from?
我不知道 但他们占领了电梯入口
I don't know, but they've taken the elevator entrance.
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了 我们需要增援
Cell reception's down. We need backup now!
我是特别探员邓比·祖玛
This is Special Agent Dembe Zuma.
我们正遭受攻击 重复一遍 我们正...
We are under attack. I repeat, we are...
-他们有没有听到 -我不知道
- Did they hear you? - I don't know.
不管他们是谁 我们现在需要一个计划
Look, whoever these guys are, we need a plan. Now!
阿兰姆
Hey, Aram!
有一台电♥话♥ 在E区的储物库里
There's a phone, in the storage bay on sub-section E.
我没能把它整合进我们的通讯系统
I couldn't integrate it into our comms system,
因为它是连接到一个完全不同
because it's connected to a totally, different...
不重要 如果雷斯勒和我
That doesn't matter. If Ressler and I
能到那儿 我们就能请求支援
can get there, we can call for backup.
-我们应该做什么 -你俩守在这儿
- What should we do? - You two stay here.
每个人 每一个人 准备防守
Everyone, everyone, take defensive positions!
我们走
Let's go.
最好快点
Better make this quick.
阿兰姆 能听到吗
Aram, can you hear me?
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington?
如果你想让攻击停止 就必须让所有人出去
If you want it to stop, you have to get everyone out.
阿兰姆 我们得走了
Aram, we've gotta go now!
-雷丁顿先生 -阿兰姆
- Mr. Reddington? - Aram!
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
-走 -好 好
- Let's go! - Okay. Okay. Okay.
在那儿
There!
-邓比 -重装弹夹
- Dembe. - Reloading.
十一点方向
Eleven o'clock!
艾莉娜
Alina!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no. No! No! No! No! No!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不
No.
不 不 艾琳娜 我的天
No. No. Alina. Oh, my God.
不 天呐 不要
No. God. No!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
电梯
Elevator!
我就知道
Figures.
艾琳娜
Alina?
-你还活着 -看起来是的
- You're alive. - So it would seem.
我不明白 有
I don't understand. There...
有场袭击的
There was an attack.
袭击
An attack?
感觉很真实
It seemed so real.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
如果不介意的话 失陪一下 只是
If you'll just, excuse me. Just...
我把所有我能找到的关于敲诈犯和
I pulled every piece of paper I could find
他的律师拉克鲁瓦的文件都找出来了
on your blackmailer and his lawyer, Lacroix.
他们和卡普兰先生有什么关联吗
Did you find anything connecting them to Mr. Kaplan?
没有 但是我找到了一家空壳公♥司♥
No, but I did find the shell corporations
拉克鲁瓦曾经用这家公♥司♥来
that Lacroix used to hide the profits
藏他们敲诈来的钱
from their blackmail operation.
这家伙有七处房♥产
The guy had seven properties,
六个银行账户 甚至还有艘游艇
a half dozen bank accounts, even a yacht.
可不是他妻子说的那么正直
Not exactly the upstanding lawyer his wife described.
你觉得她还知道更多东西
You think she knows more than she was letting on?
对 我给她办公室打过电♥话♥了
I do. I called her office.
她助手说她20分钟前到的
Her assistant said she got in 20 minutes ago.
地址发给我 我们那里会合
Send me that address, and I'll meet you there.
还有 唐纳德 谢谢你 所有一切都是
And, Donald, thank you. For everything.
不管谁是幕后黑手 我都不会让你进监狱的
Whoever's behind this, I'm keeping you out of prison.
无论什么代价
Whatever it takes.
欧内斯特·格兰佩斯
Ernest Glampers.
格兰佩斯 特洛特和皮尔格林律师事务所
Glampers, Trout, and Pilgrim attorneys-at-law.
你这里有凯瑟琳·奈米克女士的尸体 对吗
You have the body of Ms. Kathryn Nemec, is that correct?
对不起 先生 你不是真的
I'm sorry, sir. You're not actually...
奈米克女士是一位玫瑰十字会员
You see, Ms. Nemec was a Rosicrucian.
-一 一个什么 -玫瑰十字会员
- A-A what? - A Rosicrucian.
一个小型宗教和文化团体的成员
A member if a small religious and cultural community
其准则要求死者的尸体必须
whose laws demand that the bodies of the deceased
在死亡后24小时内下葬
are buried within 24 hours of their deaths.
-我很抱歉 -你应该感到抱歉
- I'm sorry... - You should be.
这是我准备向哥伦比亚特区高等法♥院♥
This is a copy of the complaint which I am prepared to file
提出申诉的复印件
with the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
这上面写着你和你的上级拒绝
It asserts that by denying Ms. Nemec's family
奈米克女士的家人看她的尸体
access to her body, you and your superiors
这已经侵犯了他们的公民权利
have violated their civil rights.
现在 奈米克女士的家人授权我
Now, Ms. Nemec's family have instructed me
可以不提起诉讼 只要你同意
to refrain from filing the suit, if you will simply allow me
让我进行"通李"仪式
to perform the rite of "Alure plurot."
- 你也是玫瑰十字会员 -因为结婚
- You're a "Rosarian," Too? - By marriage.
所以 如果你能带我去看奈米克女士的尸体
So, if you could be so kind as to show me to Ms. Nemec's body,
你就能继续享用你的三明治了
you can get back to your sandwich,
我们都能避免很多不愉快
and we can all avoid an awful lot of unpleasantness.
你说呢
What do you say?
请带路吧
Please, lead the way.
你好 我是阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔
Yeah, hi. This is, uh, Aram Mojtabai.
今天早些时候我去过诊室
I was in the office earlier today,
我现在似乎有种非常强烈的
and I-I seem to be having some kind of really,
似曾相识感
really intense deja vu,
我必须马上跟伊迪格贝医生谈谈
and I need to speak to Dr. Idigbe right away.
喂
Hello?
我知道 我知道 不用敲门
I know, I know. No knocking.
但雷丁顿打来了电♥话♥ 他在过来路上
Reddington called. He's on his way in.
好像有重要的事
Sounds important.
你刚说...
What did you just...
天啊 天啊 我的天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
好吧 我知道这听起来可能很疯狂
Okay, so, uh, I know this might sound crazy,
但我想我们很快会被袭击
but, um, I think we're about to be attacked.
-袭击 谁袭击 -我不知道
- Attacked? By who? - I don't know.
这就是我要弄清楚的
That is what I am going to try to figure here.
对不起 阿兰姆 出什么事了
I'm sorry. Aram, what is going on?
你怎么知道会这样
How did you know that would happen?
我之前见过 我起初以为这是做梦
I've seen it before. At first, I thought it was a dream
或某种奇怪的似曾相识感
or some kind of weird deja vu...
几个小队正从多条走廊袭来
We have small teams moving down multiple hallways.
雷丁顿先生在电♥话♥里说 想要阻止这一切
On the phone, Mr. Reddington said that to make it stop,
我们必须撤离邮局
we have to get out of the Post Office.
你什么时候和雷丁顿通话的
When did you talk to Reddington?
他们占领了电梯入口
They've taken the elevator entrance.
如果我能找到一条安全通道...
If I could just find us a clear path...
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥中断 我们需要支援
Cell reception's down. We need backup now!
好吧 那里 在那里 东南出口
Okay, there, there! The south-east exit!
你们看到了这个了吗
Are you guys seeing this?
我是特别探员邓比·祖玛
This is Special Agent Dembe Zuma.
我们正遭受攻击 重复一遍 我们正...
We are under attack. I repeat, we are...
这是梦
This is a dream.
我仍在医生的诊室
I'm still in the doctor's office.
-阿兰姆 出什么事了 -我不知道
- Aram, what is going on? - I don't know.
但现在有一条通往东南出口的安全通道
But there is a clear path to the south-east exit right now.
所有人
So, everyone!
阿兰姆
Aram!
好吧 我知道这毫无道理 但...
Okay. I know this doesn't make any sense, but...
我们需要马上离开邮局
We need to get out of the Post Office. Now.
好吧
Okay.
我们相信你
We trust you.
好的
Okay.
出楼梯间后左转
We make a left out of the stairwell.
再走46米 走廊尽头就是出口
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表