剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
站住 举起手
Stop. Hands up.
你为什么停下来了
Why are you stopping?
因为我成功了
Because I did it.
我们只需要 拉下这个
All we have to do... is pull this.
舱门和通风口都会被打开
Hatches and vents will open,
通风装置翻转 吸入外来空气
and the scrubbers reverse, pulling in outside air.
他要把门炸开
He's gonna blow the door.
克拉克 我们没时间了
Clarke, we're out of time.
趴下
Down now.
我的妹妹 我的责任
My sister. My responsibility.
我必须要拯救他们
I have to save them.
我们一起
Together.
-捆住他 -是的 长官
- Restrain him. - Yes, sir.
不要动
Don't move!
怎么回事
What is it?
什么情况
What is -- what is this?
快出去
Get out of here!
不要
No.
玛雅
Maya.
贾斯珀 回来
Jasper, come back!
解开我们
Hey, set us free!
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no!
贾斯珀
Jasper...
我在这
I'm here.
她是无辜的
She was innocent.
我们都不无辜
None of us is innocent.
不 不
No. No.
不
No.
我们去救我们的同伴吧
Let's go get our people.
把警卫身上的钥匙拿来
Hey, get the keys from the guard.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
快点
Come on.
坚持住
Hang on.
-好了 -帮我解开
- There! - Get me out of these things.
好的
Ok.
克拉克在哪里
Where's Clarke?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
我正准备杀掉凯奇
I was gonna kill Cage.
如果你能多给我一分钟
If you'd just given me one more minute,
一切就结束了
it would've been over.
贾斯珀 他们永远不会收手
Jasper, they never would've stopped.
我们得去宿舍
We have to go to the dorm.
你怎能让这发生
How could you let this happen?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 你说对不起
Sorry? You're sorry?
好了 没事了
All right. Ok.
妈妈
Mom.
我尽力了
I tried.
我尽力想做个好人
I tried to be the good guy.
也许世上根本就没有好人
Maybe there are no good guys.
哈珀
Harper!
你做得很好
You did good.
现在我们带他们回家吧
Now let's get these people home.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
凯奇呢
Where's Cage?
谁在那里
Who's there?
赶快现身
Show yourself.
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
这是给你的
This is for you.
不
No.
第一针是最痛苦的
The first dose is the worst.
他们进来的时候
Get security on the perimeter
戒备好四周
while they're coming in!
他们回来了
They're back!
艾比
Abby!
等等
Wait.
贾斯珀
Jasper.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我的护目镜
My goggles.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们该喝一杯
I think we deserve a drink.
你把我那杯喝了吧
Have one for me.
如果我们能过这关
Hey, if we can get through this--
我不进去了
I'm not going in.
如果你需要宽恕
Look. If you need forgiveness,
我来给你
I'll give that to you.
你被宽恕了
You're forgiven.
请进来吧
Please come inside.
替我照顾好他们
Take care of them for me.
-克拉克 -不
- Clarke-- - No.
每天看到他们的脸 就会让我想起
Seeing their faces every day is just gonna
我是用什么方法把他们带回来的
remind me of what I did to get them here.
是我们
What we did.
你不需要独自承受
You don't have to do this alone.
用我一人 换他们无忧
I bear it so they don't have to.
你打算去哪里
Where you gonna go?
我不知道
I don't know.
愿我们还能再见
May we meet again.
愿我们还能再见
May we meet again.
我想阻止她的...
I tried to stop her...
但我失去了控制
but I lost control.
她拿到了响应代码
She got the launch codes.
是她 她做的...
It was her. She did it...
但归根结底都是我的错
But it was my fault.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的真的对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
越来越好奇了
Curiouser and curiouser.
欢迎 塞隆尼斯
Welcome, Thelonious.
很高兴你成功了 我一直在等你
I'm glad you made it. I've been waiting.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的名字是阿莉
My name is Alie.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
塞隆尼斯 是个好名字
Thelonious. It's a good name.
它有两个意思
It has a double meaning.
希腊语中 塞隆尼斯
To the Greeks, Thelonious
意为领主
meant lord or ruler.
德语中 意为世界之舵
To the Germans, it meant tiller of the earth.
我想知道 你是哪一种
Which are you, I wonder.
你说你在等我
You said you were waiting for me.
经世许久
For ages,
或说弹指一瞬
or so it seems.
时间于我不同凡人
Time passes differently for me.
非常好 塞隆尼斯
Very good, Thelonious.
你的洞悉力和我期望的一样
You're as perceptive as I had hoped.
你不是真的
You're not real.
何为"真"
Define "Real."
你是血肉之躯
Your vessel is carbon-based.
我是芯片集成
Mine is silicon.
你的思想是大脑支配的 我是电子支配的
Your thoughts are chemical. Mine are digital.
我以为这里是我的目的地
And I thought this was my destination.
这里是的 塞隆尼斯
It is, Thelonious.
跟我来
Follow me.
你注定会来到这里
You were meant to come here.
当我收到你的礼物时 我就意识到了
I realized it when I received your gift.
我的礼物
My gift?
谢谢你帮我把它带下来 塞隆尼斯
Thank you for bringing it down for me, Thelonious.
我们有事要忙了
We have work to do.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表