剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你需要跟我们走一趟 女士
You need to come with us, Ma'am.
这是什么意思
What is this?
抱歉不得不走到这一步 艾比
I'm sorry it had to come to this, Abby.
但你让我别无选择
But you left me no choice.
艾比盖尔·格里芬已经供认
Abigail Griffin has confessed
协助及教唆众人皆知的罪犯
to aiding and abetting known criminals.
并且贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
And trafficking in firearms.
根据方舟返程宪♥章♥的法律规定
Under the laws set forth in the exodus charter of the Ark,
她被判处受鞭刑十次
she's been sentenced to 10 lashes.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
下令吧 凯恩法官
On your command, Chancellor Kane.
在这里我们没必要这样
We don't have to do this down here.
行刑
Proceed.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
我们再问你一次
We're gonna do this again,
这次别再给我们绕圈子了
and this time you're gonna stop screwing with us.
这只表你是在哪找到的
Where did you find this?
我说了 我是在你们营地外找到的
I told you. I found it outside your camp.
他在说谎
He's lying.
她是不会自愿取下这只表的
She would never take it off voluntarily.
我知道
I know.
戴着这只表的女孩在哪
Where is the girl who was wearing this watch.
我从未见过什么女孩
I never saw a girl.
又一个谎言
Another lie.
也许你们问话的方式太客气了
I mean, maybe you should stop asking him nicely.
闭嘴 墨菲
Shut up, Murphy.
我们的朋友呢
Where are our friends?
你把他们抓走了 我们知道是你干的
You took them. We know you did.
只要告诉我们位置就行了
Just tell us where.
墨菲说得对
Murphy's right.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
回答我的问题
Answer the question!
戴着这只表的女孩在哪
Hey. Where's the girl who was wearing this watch?
芬 住手
Finn, stop!
这样无济于事 相信我
You don't want to do this. Trust me.
有些事你是无法避免的
There are some lines you can't uncross.
克拉克在哪
Where's Clarke?
她在哪里
Where is she?
退后
Back off!
放下枪 芬
Put down the gun, Finn.
三秒钟
3 seconds.
二
Two!
一
One.
好
Ok!
我说
I'll tell you.
你们的朋友在东边
Your friends are east of here.
我们关押战俘的村子里
The village where we take our prisoners of war.
东边哪里
East? Where?
我们怎么去
How do we get to them?
我可以给你们画张地图
I can draw you a map.
但你们得赶紧
But you should hurry.
他们很快会处死没用的战俘
Soon they'll outlive their usefulness.
给他工具画地图
Get him something to draw a map.
之前是你还觉得我疯了 现在呢
You thought I was the crazy one, huh?
回答问题
Answer the question.
回答问题
Answer the question!
把枪收起来
Holster that weapon.
你杀的那些人 是我的同伴
Those men you killed were my men.
我让你收起枪
I said stand down.
立刻
Now!
你去外面透透气
You get some air.
这是命令
That's an order.
我们不能继续如此
We can't keep this up...
还奢望能生存下去
and hope to survive.
还有更好的选择
There's gotta be a better way.
她在那里
She's there.
林肯
Lincoln.
林肯在哪里
Where's Lincoln?
林肯在哪里
Where is lincoln?
你和林肯在一起吗
Please. Was Lincoln with you?
你有发现吗
You find out something?
是什么
What is it?
显然 克拉克精神有些失常
Apparently, Clarke had some kind of breakdown.
她大喊大叫
She just snapped.
想拔掉自己的针头
Started pulling out her stitches,
还企图自残
trying to hurt herself.
她现在在哪里
Where is she now?
精神病区 被监控着
Psych ward. Being monitored.
我和一个在那里工作的朋友聊了聊
I talked to a friend who works there.
她觉得应该还得再过几天
She thinks it might be a couple days
医生才会允许人探望她
before the doctors let anyone see her.
我们等着看吧
We'll see about that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我上次见到她的时候 说她是疯子
Last time I saw her, I called her crazy.
我没想到...
I never thought--
她不会有事的
She's gonna be ok.
我什么都看到了
I saw everything.
我知道你们对他们做了什么
I know what you're doing to them.
所以你要和他们一起去收获室
That's why you're going in the harvest chamber with them.
αΔ二号♥ 我们到达入口处了
Alpha-delta two, we've reached the intake.
一名囚犯在押
One prisoner in custody.
你的任务是把她们俩都带回来
Your mission was to bring back both of them.
外来人不准离开这座山
The outsider cannot be allowed to leave this mountain.
αΔ一号♥马上出来
Alpha-delta one is coming out now.
他的面具
His mask!
我找到了一个出口 这边
I found a way out. This way.
我们得拦住她们
We need to take them on.
等等 一定还有别的出路
Wait. There has to be another way.
没有
There isn't.
投降吧 克拉克
Just give up, Clarke.
你无路可退了
You have no place else to go.
安雅
Anya!
我们不想杀你 克拉克
We don't have to kill you, Clarke.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
没必要走到那步田地
It doesn't have to end like this.
投降吧
Just surrender.
举起双手
Hands up.
逮捕囚犯
Take the prisoner.
谢谢你 杰克逊
Thank you, Jackson.
所以呢 有用吗
So? Did it work?
营地其他人恢复秩序了吗
Is the rest of the camp back in line?
那不是我...
This wasn't something I...
我想得太简单了
I considered lightly.
你不需要为自己辩解
You don't have to justify yourself.
我违反了规矩 应该接受惩罚
I broke the rules and I accept the consequences.
但就算你鞭打我一百次
But you can lash me a hundred times
我也还是会不惜一切
and I am still gonna do whatever it takes
去找那些孩子
to find those kids.
我的孩子
My kid.
我知道
I know that.
那我们没什么好说的了
Then I guess we're done here.
我会下令去带他们回来
I'm leading a mission to bring them back.
这不是几个孩子之间的
This won't be a... bunch of kids
小打小闹
looking to stir up a fight...
而是一次
but a diplomatic mission
与地球人司令官的正式外交谈判
to make contact with the grounders' commander...
为了谋求和平
and negotiate for peace.
我会让地球人俘虏带路
I'm taking the grounder prisoner with me to guide the way.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表