剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
-贾斯珀 -蒙蒂
- Jasper. - Monty.
放开他
Release him.
开门 开门
Open it. Open it!
我好担心
I was so worried.
去地表是我们生来就有的权利
The ground is our birthright.
你不能剥夺这个权利
You can't keep us from that.
你瞧着吧 把她关起来
Watch me. Lock her up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
回宿舍告诉你的朋友们
Go back to the dorm and tell your friends
收拾好行李
to pack their things.
你们要回家了
You're going home.
谢谢
Thank you.
带我去见我儿子
Take me to my son.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
请回答我的问题
Please answer the question.
卡尔·埃莫森
Carl Emerson,
韦瑟山安保人员
Mount Weather security detail.
这你已经说过了
As you already said.
你似乎还没搞清楚状况
You don't seem to be grasping the situation here.
你本该死在树林里
You should've died in the woods.
我们救了你
We saved your life.
为什么不帮助我们了结这一切
Why not help us bring an end to all this?
卡尔·埃莫森
Carl Emerson,
韦瑟山安保人员
Mount weather security detail.
他不会开口的
He's not gonna talk.
除非我们把门打开
He will if we open the door.
我们不能那样做
We are not doing that.
我们得弄清楚他知道些什么
We need to know what he knows.
防守薄弱点 军队数量
Vulnerabilities, troop numbers.
她说得对 折磨他没用
She's right. Torture doesn't work.
克拉克 那样可以拯救你的朋友
Clarke, it could save your friends.
我是法官
I'm the Chancellor.
那就表现得像个法官
Then act like one.
我告诉过你 只要我认为你做的是对的
I told you I would support you as long as I believed
我就会支持你
that you were doing the right thing.
我做的是对的 如果你有异议
I am, and if you disagree,
召集投票 取代我的位置
convene a vote and take my place.
我根本不在乎头衔
I don't give a damn about the title.
我只想拯救我们的人♥民♥
I just want to save our people.
我也想
So do I.
我要这个人被24小时监守
I want this man under 24-hour guard.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
限制区域
仅授权人员进入
这座山里共有382个人
There are 382 people inside this mountain.
如果让任何人发现你不是我们的人
If any of them realize you're not one of us,
你就死定了
You're dead.
我们现在处于第二层 宿舍在第五层
We're on level two. The dorm is on five.
右上方墙角里有摄像头
There's a camera in the upper right-hand corner.
把头放低点
Keep your head down.
让电梯等一下
Hold the elevator.
你好 玛雅
Hey, Maya.
你没去上我的表现主义课啊
You know, I missed you in my expressionists class.
是啊 我...
Yeah. I...
我有些事要做
I had some work to do.
我会把课堂笔记给你
Ah. I'll get you the notes.
你在流血 你没事吧
Hey, you're bleeding. You ok?
你暴露于辐射中了
You were exposed.
我们需要沿着你来的路找出缺口
We need to retrace your steps and find the breach.
你最好先走
You better go.
那你呢
What about you?
这是我的工作 我会没事的
This is my job. I'll be fine.
手巾不用还我了
Keep the handkerchief.
正在监视方舟营地 长官
Eyes on the Ark camp, Sir.
埃莫森那里还没消息
Still no word from Emerson?
事情有些不对劲
There's something wrong.
在唐家村的小队也没有答复
The team at Tondc hasn't checked in, either.
一切还好吗
Everything ok?
告诉我晴医生是擅作主张
Tell me Dr. Tsing was working alone.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我们已经研发出了很棒的东西
We've accomplished great things.
你们什么也没研发出来
You've accomplished nothing.
你令我们先人的遗赠蒙羞
You're a stain on our legacy.
先人的遗赠
Our legacy?
我们几代人都是靠别人的血液
We've been bleeding people
来换取自身存活的
to stay alive for generations.
那就是我们的遗赠
That's our legacy.
我们的研究可以让我们
What we've done is gonna get us
走出这个监狱
out of this prison.
你怎么可以不希望我们那样呢
How could you not want that for us?
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我们所有人
You betrayed us all.
逮捕他
Take him into custody.
我一直不希望事情发展成这样
I never wanted it like this.
我只想要让你实现梦想
All I wanted was to give you your dream.
我给了你命令
I gave you an order.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他们现在听我指挥了
They take their orders from me now.
每个人都想到地面上去
Everyone wants to go to the ground.
你不能怪他们
You can't blame them.
把我父亲带到隔离区
Put my father in quarantine.
遵命 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
是的 我完全可以复♥制♥出这段频率
Yeah. I can totally replicate this frequency.
很好
Good.
如果我们能控制索命者
If we can neutralize the Reapers,
走隧♥道♥就是可行的
the tunnels are an option.
抓紧干
Get on it.
你没必要对我下命令 克拉克
You don't need to give me orders, Clarke.
我会搞定的
I got this.
雷文 有贝拉米的消息吗
Raven, any word from Bellamy?
还没有
Nothing yet.
林肯也依然不见踪影
Lincoln is still missing, too.
他现在该回来了
He should be back by now.
他们不会有事的
They'll be ok.
最好是这样
They better be.
你把整个计划都押在贝拉米身上了
Your whole plan rests on Bellamy getting in.
他会成功的
He will.
凯恩议员和克拉克·格里芬
Councilor Kane and Clarke Griffin
请立即前往南气闸舱报到
Please report to the south airlock immediately.
我们回头再说
We'll finish this later.
他说什么了吗
Did he say something?
没有
No...
但他的血液中有发现
But his blood did.
杰克逊发现了不同寻常的基因标记
Jackson found genetic marker anomalies
这种标记只有诞生于方舟上的人才会有
that can only come from someone who was born on the Ark.
已经开始了
It's started.
会不会来源于我们给他
It didn't come from the blood transfusion
-输的血 -不会
- that we gave him? - No.
输血前我就采集了样本
I took the sample before that.
他们在抽取我的朋友们的血
They're bleeding my friends.
我们还不确定
We don't know that.
不 一定是
Yes, we do.
我们经过基因工程改造过 他们没有
We were genetically engineered. They weren't.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
杀了他
Killing him.
闪开 凯恩
Get out of my way, Kane.
冷静点
Calm down.
克拉克
Clarke...
这里不是你说了算
You are not in charge here.
按我的方式行事
We do things my way.
过来 进去
Ok. Come along. Inside.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表