剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
You, too.
看到什么了吗
See anything?
没有
No.
有人过来了
Someone's coming.
在那
There.
怎么是芬
Finn?
不要
No.
芬
Finn!
抓住凶手
司令要求活捉
雷耶斯
Reyes!
什么事 长官
Yes, sir.
供给管道怎么样了
How's that supply line coming?
一堆废铁了
It's a piece of crap.
但我会修好的
Sir. But I'll get it working.
你修不好了 因为我把你调走了
No, you won't. I'm pulling you off duty.
你拿到零重力资格了 恭喜
You got your zero-g certification. Congratulations.
可我没通过体♥检♥啊
But I failed the physical.
没错 我看到你的成绩了
Yeah, I saw your test scores.
我驳回了拒绝令 你可以加入了
I overruled the rejection. You're in.
快走吧
Now, get moving.
那是什么
What is that?
是为芬准备的
It's for Finn.
他们想让我们看着他受刑
They want us to watch.
我们得去救他
We're gonna get him.
我们靠近点 痛扁他们
We'll get in close and we'll hit them hard.
孩子 他们有上千个战士
Son...there's thousands of them.
就算我们能杀掉几百人
Even if we could kill hundreds,
他们仍可以扫平这个营地
they'd still wipe out this camp
而你的朋友还是同样会死
and your friend would still die.
不试试怎么知道
We have to try.
艾比
Abby.
艾比 我们不能袖手旁观
Abby, we have to do something.
我们别无选择 雷文
No, Raven.
拿着
Take this.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要去跟司令官谈判
I'm gonna talk to the Commander.
你还有什么可说的
What else do you have to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道
I don't know.
-克拉克 -把手给我
- Clarke. - Give me your hand.
如果她不放他走 就杀了她
If she won't let him go, kill her.
事态会失控 我们会去救你和芬
Things'll go crazy, and we'll grab you and Finn.
克拉克 你得帮他
Clarke. You have to help him.
他是我的救命恩人
I owe him my life.
克拉克 她要干什么
Clarke. What is she doing?
等等
Wait.
艾比 就让她试试吧
Abby. Gotta let her try.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
我来跟你们的司令官谈判
I'm here to talk to your Commander.
让我过去
Let me through.
让她过来
Let her pass.
你的伤白受了
You bleed for nothing.
你无能为力
You cannot stop this.
没错 只有你能阻止
No. Only you can.
让我的同伴看看你的强大之处
Show my people how powerful you are.
让他们见识你的仁慈
Show them you can be merciful.
让他们知道你不是野蛮人
Show them you're not a savage.
我们的本性无需证明
We are what we are.
那我也是杀人凶手
Then I'm a killer.
我烧死了你们三百个人
I burned 300 of your people.
我割断了一个人的喉咙 看着他流血而死
I slit a man's throat and watched him die.
我浑身都沾满了地表人的血
I'm soaked in Grounder blood.
抓我吧
Take me.
但芬有罪
But Finn is guilty.
不 他是为我才杀的人
No. He did it for me.
他是为了我
He did it for me.
那他就为你而死吧
Then he dies for you.
快动手吧 克拉克 快动手
Come on, Clarke. Do it.
我能道个别吗
Can I say good-bye?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我好害怕
I'm scared.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be ok.
你没事
You're ok.
谢谢 小公主
Thanks, princess.
结束了
It is done.
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不要啊
No!
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表