剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
欢迎来到韦瑟山
Welcome to Mount Weather.
我们又见面了
So we meet again.
克拉克 不要 拉动拉杆的话
Clarke, no! If you pull that lever,
他们会死
these people will die.
他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了
Even a little radiation could kill them.
-隔离失效了 -救命啊
- It was a containment breach. - Help!
所以你们的循环系统
Your circulatory systems
进化出了过滤辐射的能力
developed the ability to filter radiation.
如果我们让玛雅的血通过你的循环系统
If we were to circulate maya's blood through your system...
可以减轻她的痛苦吗
It could make her better?
第一例人类临床试验成功了
The first human trial was a success.
如果不利用他们 为什么要带他们进来
Why bring them here, if not to use them?
我什么都看到了
I saw everything.
我知道你们对他们做了什么
I know what you're doing to them.
我们得去救他们
We have to get them out.
我们先收集韦瑟山的情报
We gather intel on Mount Weather
再派一支队伍去找凯恩
and we send a team after Kane.
-芬呢 -他去找你了
- Where's Finn? - Looking for you.
戴着这只表的女孩在哪
Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?!
你的朋友们不在这儿
Your friends are not here.
我们得走了 芬
We need to go! Finn!
我找到你了
I found you.
亚哈营地
两天后
再跟我讲讲
Ok, tell me again.
这里是个迷宫
It's a labyrinth.
我们可以通过这条隧♥道♥到达水坝
We got to the dam through this tunnel.
那里和矿井系统相连
It's all connected to the mine system.
我们可以从那里进去
That's our way in.
好啊 只要我们能过索命者和山地人那关
Sure, if we can get past the reapers and the mountain men.
我对天发誓 你妈妈
I swear to god, if your mom doesn't
要是不赶紧批准任务 我就一个人去
sanction a mission soon, I'm going by myself.
你不会是一个人
You won't be by yourself.
看来审讯结束了
Guess the inquisition's over.
芬现在怎么样了
How's Finn doing, anyway?
我们回来后 我还没跟他说过话
I haven't talked to him since we got back.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
他当时不停地扫射
He just kept shooting.
这是一场战争 克拉克
We're at war, Clarke.
谁都犯过错
We've all done things.
该我去巡逻了
Next round's on me.
韦瑟山吗
Mount Weather?
计划是什么
What's the plan?
还在想
Still working on it.
你们看
Ah! Check it out.
废物蒙蒂毕竟还是运输船的人
Salvaged Monty's still from the drop ship.
不知道这次他们是否救得回蒙蒂了
Now, I guess, you know, if they could just salvage Monty, huh?
别生气 我开玩笑的
Easy. It was just a joke.
你有告诉她 我们的恩怨一笔勾销了吗
Ok. You, uh, tell her we were cleared?
没有
No.
看来我们到地球后的所有恩怨
Well, it looks like our pardon
都得一笔勾销了
for surviving includes our time on the ground.
因为现在有更重要的事要做
Now bigger fish to fry, I guess.
我们做了该做的事
We did what we had to do.
我得走了
I got to go.
闹矛盾了呀
Trouble in paradise?
他们原谅了你 并不代表我也一样
Just because they pardoned you doesn't mean I have.
克拉克
Clarke.
你走吧 墨菲
Beat it, Murphy.
行 祝你们谈话愉快
Well, then, have a good one.
我知道我们为什么
I know why we haven't heard
一直联♥系♥不到其他方舟空间站了
from any of the other Ark stations.
韦瑟山在干扰我们的信♥号♥♥
Mount Weather's jamming us.
给我看看
Show me.
我调整了共鸣器 听到了这个
I tweaked the resonator and got this.
每个频率都有
It's on every frequency.
远程交流根本不行
Long-range communication is totally screwed.
也正因此 我们的对讲机信♥号♥♥不好
It's also why the range in our walkies sucks.
这跟蒙蒂在那艘返程飞船的黑匣子中
It's the same signal Monty heard
听到的信♥号♥♥一样
on the black box of the exodus ship.
那艘飞船是被韦瑟山弄坠毁的
Mount Weather crashed the exodus ship.
你有其他方法收到信♥号♥♥吗
Can you get around the signal?
其他方法 不行
Around it? No.
但如果我能到达发射信♥号♥♥的那座塔
But if I can get to the tower that broadcasts it,
可以直接炸掉它
I can make it go boom.
哪里也不许去
No one is going anywhere.
-妈妈 听我说 -你要我说多少次
- Mom, listen to me-- - What do I have to do to get through to you?
你和你的朋友都不是士兵
You and your friends are not soldiers,
总做这种冒险行为
and continuing to act like you are
会让很多人有危险
puts lives at risk.
你不明白 雷文有发现了
You don't understand. Raven found something.
韦瑟山在干扰我们的通信信♥号♥♥
Mount Weather is jamming our communications.
是的 地面上可能有其他方舟空间站
It's true. There could be other Ark stations on the ground.
也许有更多守卫 你说我们没有足够的人力
And more guards. You said we don't have enough people
进行双线作战
to fight a two-front war.
妈妈 我们已经和一方干上了
Mom, we're already fighting one.
地表人对屠♥杀♥事件的报复
The grounder retaliation for the massacre
随时会展开 一旦真的爆发
could happen at any time, and when it does,
我们需要集一切人力来保护这座营地
we need every available man to defend this camp.
那就让我们去
So let us go.
你不会停手的 对吧
You're not gonna stop, are you?
我要保证朋友的安全
Not until my friends are safe.
好吧
Ok.
但我要跟你一起去
But I'm coming with you.
长官 我说了...
Ma'am, I just said--
已经两天没什么动静了
It's been quiet for two days.
也许凯恩跟地表人的司令官之间有进展
Maybe Kane is making headway with the grounders' commander.
或者他已经死了 而现在他们正在集结兵力
Or maybe he's dead, and they're massing against us as we speak.
也许吧
Maybe...
所以我们需要更多守卫
which is why we need more guards.
那就说定了
Then it's settled.
我们要回韦瑟山
We're going back to Mount Weather.
《地球百子》第二季 第六集
走廊5b
总统先生 已经三天了
Sir, it's been 3 days
玛雅的各项指标都在上升
and Maya's numbers are still climbing.
现在得出结论还为时过早
It's too soon to be sure, but I believe
但我认为她也许现在能自身代谢辐射了
she may actually be metabolizing radiation on her own now.
贾斯珀的血液比我们之前
Jasper's blood was 8 times more effective
测过的所有入侵者的血液有效八倍
than any outsider we've ever measured.
我还在做实验
I'm still running tests,
但看来他的循环系统给她带来了质的飞跃
but his system appears to have jump-started hers.
你是说这是一种永久性的解决方法
You're saying that it's a permanent solution?
玛雅可以在地面生存了
Maya can survive on the ground?
我是说有可能
I'm saying it's possible.
我会继续观察她的
I'll keep watching her.
同时 总统先生
In the meantime, sir, you have to let me
请允许我对其余47人做实验
move forward with the rest of the 47.
不行
No.
爸爸 我同意她的意见
Dad, I--I agree with her.
我知道原计划是
I know that the plan was to
把他们并入我们的基因库
assimilate them into the gene pool,
但是一切都改变了
but this changes everything.
她刚说了尚未证实可行性
She just said it's not proven.
总统先生
Mr. President,
即使这不是永久性的解决方法
even if it's not a permanent solution,
通过他们的血液
with their blood,
我们可以减少治疗次数 可以延长寿命
we'll need fewer treatments, we'll live longer,
可以感觉更好
and we'll feel better.
贾斯珀是自愿的
Jasper volunteered.
我不会把这些孩子像动物一样关进笼子里
I will not put those kids in cages like animals.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表