剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
两位
Guys.
我有发现
Hey, I got something.
我也是 我真是太厉害了
Me, too. Damn, I'm good.
他们还活着
They're alive.
哪怕你对她有一丝冒犯
If you so much as look at her the wrong way,
我都会杀了你
I will slit your throat.
就是你活活烧死了
You're the one who burned
我三百名战士的吧
300 of my warriors alive.
就是你派他们来杀我们的吧
You're the one who sent them there to kill us.
你能给我个明确的答复了吗
Do you have an answer for me,
来自天上的克拉克
Clarke of the sky people?
我来是有个提议给你
I've come to make you an offer.
这不是在谈判
This is not a negotiation.
让我杀掉她结束此事吧
我能帮你们战胜山地人
I can help you beat the mountain men.
继续说
Go on.
你们有好几百人
Hundreds of your people
都困在了韦瑟山
are trapped inside Mount Weather.
被关在笼子里 他们的血被用来治疗
Kept in cages. Their blood is used as medicine.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
我见到了他们
Because I saw them.
我的同伴也被关在了那里
My people are prisoners there, too.
我也曾在那里
I was one of them.
说谎 没人能从山里逃出来
Lies. No one escapes the mountain.
我做到了 和安雅一起
I did. With Anya.
我们一起逃了出来
We fought our way out together.
又是谎话 安雅是被烧死的
Another lie. Anya died in the fire.
是你烧死她的
You killed her.
她跟我说过你曾是她的副手
She told me you were her second.
我相信她一定希望你保管这个
I'm sure she'd want you to have this.
我们还不知道这是不是她的
We don't know it's hers.
闭嘴 因陀罗
在我被推举为领袖前
Anya was my mentor,
安雅曾是我的导师
before I was called to lead my people.
她死得安详吗
Did she die well?
是的 当时我就在身旁
Yes. By my side,
她给你留了个口信
trying to get a message to you.
什么口信
What message?
拯救我们双方的唯一办法
The only way to save both our people
就是我们同心协力
is if we join together.
将死之人 其言不可信
Those who are about to die will say anything.
我还在等着听你的提议 克拉克
I'm still waiting for an offer, Clarke.
山地人在把你们的人变成索命者
The mountain men are turning your people into reapers.
我能让他们恢复回来
I can turn them back.
不可能
Impossible.
首领 求你让我杀了她吧
我做到了 我救了林肯
I've done it. With Lincoln.
就是因为那个叛徒
That traitor is the reason
我的村庄才会被你们的人屠♥杀♥
my village was slaughtered by your people.
我说 够了
你说你可以把索命者重新变回人
You say you can turn reapers back into men?
是的
Yes.
证明给我看
Then prove it.
让我见林肯
Show me Lincoln.
我们出来干什么
What are we doing out here?
我说了 相信我
I told you to trust me.
儿子
Son.
成功了
It worked.
没事的
It's ok.
你和我接受了一样的治疗
You got the same treatment I did.
来吧
Go ahead.
我都快忘记这种味道了
I'd forgotten the smells.
我们属于这里
This is where we belong.
你总是说地面才是
You always told me that the surface
我们真正的家
was our true home.
不是什么水泥棺材里
Not some concrete coffin.
我们得回去了
We have to go back now.
我们只能待几分钟
We only have a few minutes.
走吧
Come on.
爸爸
Dad?
别跟我打太极 儿子
Don't play with me, son.
需要怎样才能留下来
What will it take to stay?
需要骨髓
Bone marrow.
他们所有的骨髓
All that they have.
他们死了 我们才能活
They'll die so that we can finally live.
这是我们的世界
This is our world.
是我们应得的
We deserve this.
我们是历史的守护者
We are the keepers of history.
我们对入侵者所做的事
What we've done to the outsiders
已经亵渎了先人留下的技术
has corrupted our legacy.
我不能一错再错了
I can't go down that road any further.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
求你了
Please.
我的回答是 不行
The answer is no.
谢天谢地 克拉克在哪里
Oh, thank god. Where's Clarke?
去设法阻止开战了
Trying to stop a war.
瞳孔没有反应
Pupils are unresponsive.
把他的胳膊绑紧
Tie off his arm.
尽量绑紧些
Tight as you can.
多亏你哥哥找到的补给品
Thanks to the supplies your brother found,
林肯也许还有希望
Lincoln might have a chance.
这是什么
What's that?
这个能让他退烧
This will bring down his fever.
稳住他
Hold him down!
怎么回事 为什么不管用
What's happening? Why isn't it working?
他心跳停止了
His heart stopped.
你是他们的医生吗
You're their healer?
把他的头向后仰
Tilt his head back.
扒开他的嘴 让他气道畅通
Pull his chin down to open his airway.
快醒醒
Come on.
这边走
This way.
快醒醒
Come on.
你不救他了 怎么回事
You're stopping. What's wrong?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他死了
He's gone.
不 不可能 你说的不对
No, it's not possible. You're wrong!
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
醒过来
Come back.
林肯
Lincoln.
我要杀了他们
I'll kill them all.
不要 你不需要这样
Please. You don't have to do this.
你骗了我们
You lied.
而且你们没有时间了
And you're out of time.
再来一次
Hit him again.
林肯
Oh, Lincoln.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
如果阿尔法站在地面 也许其他空间站也在
If Alpha's on the ground, maybe other stations are, too.
你是阿尔法站的 对吧
You're from Alpha, right?
我父亲曾是警卫长
My dad was chief guard.
肯定很"喜欢"我这个小偷儿子
He sure loved having a thief for a kid.
你是个很厉害的小偷
Hey. You're a great thief.
这些是这个地方的建筑图表
These are the engineering schematics for this whole place.
如果有出路 我们就会找到的
If there's a way out, we're gonna find it.
各位
Guys.
哈珀没有来吃早饭
Harper didn't show for breakfast.
你们看到她了吗
You guys seen her?
从丹特办公室出来就没看到
Not since Dante's office.
那她到底去哪儿了
So, where the hell is she?
不要 求你了 不要
Please. No. Please.
求你了
Please.
别担心 不会痛的
Don't worry. This won't hurt.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表