剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
都会回来接你们
when we find it.
长官 这是错的
Sir, this is a mistake.
你们找不到它的 你们到不了那里
You're not gonna find it, you're not gonna make it.
我相信...
I believe...
这就是他们说的有信念吧 约翰
This is what they call having faith, John.
信念
Faith?
得了吧 只是没别的好做
Nah. Just have nothing better to do.
派尔需要你的授权码 长官
Pal needs your auth code, sir.
派尔需要输入授权码
好了 激活了
Ok. Activated.
已经激活
She's live.
怀特曼 你就位了吗 完毕
Whitman, are you in position? Over.
已经就位 长官
Affirmative, sir.
正在生成目标位置 完毕
Generating target coordinates now. Over.
克拉克 我们得继续走
Clarke, we have to keep moving.
我们走得还不够远
We're not far enough away.
上次他们用导弹的时候
The last time they used a missile,
我还没出生
it was before I was born.
据说 它在树林里炸出了一个大坑
According to legend, it left a hole in the woods
大到看不到边
you could not see across.
我们走吧
Now let's go.
如果我们让它炸偏呢
What if we made them miss?
你没听明白我的话
You're not listening.
这么大规模的武器 你不可能让它跑偏
With a weapon like that, you can't miss.
可以的 我听到他们提到一名观察员
Yes, you can. I heard them talking about a spotter,
他负责选取导弹着陆的位置
someone in the field to aim the missile.
如果我们可以找到他
If we could just find him.
不 她来这里做什么
No. What's she doing here?
克拉克 你不可以回去
Clarke, can't go back.
克拉克
Clarke!
北纬38度54分25秒
North 38 degrees, 54 minutes, .25 seconds.
收到
Copy.
西经77度2分12秒
By west 77 degrees, 2 minutes, .12 seconds.
完毕
Over.
已瞄准
We're locked in.
待命 等待确认
Standing by for confirmation.
妈妈 你来这里做什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
我叫你留在营地的
I told you to stay back at camp.
够了 克拉克 我才是法官
Enough, Clarke. I'm the Chancellor.
我不需要你的允许...
I don't need your permission to go--
不 我们得马上离开
No. We have to leave now.
出什么事了
What is going on?
我们不能在这里
We can't be here.
妈妈 我求你了 求求你
Mom, I am begging you. Please.
走
Come on.
司令官呢 克拉克呢
Where's the commander? Where's Clarke?
我不知道
I don't know.
我最后看到她们的时候 她们在下楼
Last time I saw them, they were heading downstairs.
她们现在不在那了
They're not there now.
我们得搜查一下树林
We should search the woods.
我赞成
I agree.
我去通知其他人
I'll tell the others.
最终目标确认
Final targets confirmed.
我们即将发射
We are go for launch.
听你号♥令 长官
On your command, sir.
开火
Fire.
鸟儿已经起飞
Bird is in the air.
冲击倒计时 十 九...
Impact in 10, 9...
等等
Wait!
不行 我们不能停 没时间了
No. We can't stop. There's no time.
除非你告诉我出了什么事
I am not taking a step further
否则我绝不会走的
until you tell me what is happening.
五 四 三
5, 4, 3,
二 一
2, 1.
妈
Mom.
妈 你还好吧
Mom, are you ok?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
快走 我们不能待在这里
Come on. We can't be here.
我们得离开
We--we have to go.
你知道导弹的事
You knew.
你明知道却坐视不理
You knew, and you let this happen?
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
那么多人
So many people.
我们的同伴
Our people.
不 我们得保护贝拉米
No. We had to protect Bellamy.
没有他...
Without him--
别说了
Oh, stop it!
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
妈
Mom...
快告诉我这是莱克萨的主意
Tell me this was Lexa.
求你了 克拉克
Please, Clarke.
快告诉我这不是你的主意
Please tell me this wasn't you.
我也希望不是
I wish I could.
你不能把这件事告诉别人
You can't tell anyone about this.
如果有人发现我们知道导弹的事
If anyone finds out that we knew,
十二个部落的联盟就会破裂
the alliance of the 12 clans will break.
我们必败无疑
We'll lose the war.
你跨越了底线
You crossed the line.
妈
Mom.
他们的命都算在你头上
Their blood is on your hands,
就算我们赢了战争
and even if we win,
你也洗不清这份罪孽
I'm afraid you won't be able to wash it off this time.
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会泄密的
Your secret is safe with me.
妈 等等
Mom...wait.
妈
Mom!
贝拉米怎么这么慢
What's taking Bellamy so long?
不知道
I don't know.
也许他被抓了
Maybe they caught him.
不会的 他会逃出来的 我相信他
No. He'll figure a way out, I know he will.
贾斯珀 已经过了四个小时了
Jasper, it's already been 4 hours.
警卫随时会回来
The guards will be back any second.
他们会抓别人的
They're gonna take someone else.
不会的 听我说
No. Listen to me.
各位 我们按计划行事
Everyone, we stick to the plan.
我们不会束手就擒
They're not taking anyone else
任凭他们抓人的
out of this room without a fight!
准备好
Get ready.
快散开
Disperse.
这一个
This one.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
不 不要
No! No! No!
你给我松手
Hey! Get your hands off him!
-够了 -不许动
- Enough! - Don't move!
换成他
Take him instead.
不 不行
No, you can't!
起来
Get up.
不
No!
贾斯珀 别带走贾斯珀
Jasper! Not jasper!
搜他们的身
Search the rest.
确保没有其他武器
Make sure there are no other weapons.
-遵命 女士 -你们听到了 走吧
- Yes, ma'am. - You heard her. Let's go!
我们一到实验室
As soon as we're in the lab,
就把他准备好
I want him prepped.
我们立刻开始
We start immediately.
收到 C电梯 运送目标
Copy that. Transporting asset, elevator "C."
有问题
Something's wrong.
辐射
Radiation.
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
我的皮肤
My skin!
第五层隔离失效
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表