剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
本质 爱的本质吗
What is? Love?
所以你就开始对所有人
So you just stopped caring
都漠不关心
about everyone?
我可做不到
I could never do that.
那你就会将所爱的人置于危难之中
Then you put the people you care about
而且那份伤痛永远都不会消失
in danger, and the pain will never go away.
亡者已逝 克拉克
The dead are gone, Clarke.
生者犹饥
The living are hungry.
小小心意 请您笑纳 司令
Please accept this gift, Commander.
我们在特殊场合会喝这个
We drink this at special occasions.
我觉得这个场合正合适
I believe this qualifies.
谢谢你 天空人马库斯
Thank you, Marcus of the sky people.
不客气 莱克萨
You're welcome, Lexa.
我的荣幸
Kom trikru.
就是别喝太多了
Just don't drink too much of it.
克拉克 一起喝吧
Clarke, let us drink together.
我很荣幸
It would be my pleasure.
恕我冒昧
And allow me.
今夜我们同庆新获得的和平
Tonight we celebrate our newfound peace.
明日我们共谋战事
Tomorrow we plan our war.
敬我们已经失去的
To those we've lost
和我们即将得到的
and to those we shall soon find.
里面有毒
It's poison!
是天空人下的毒
It was the sky people.
不是我们
This wasn't us.
你要知道这不是我们干的
You have to know this wasn't us.
别让他死了
都出去
搜他们身
别
No.
别 别 我们没做过
No. No. We didn't do this.
古斯塔斯让我小心你
Gustus warned me about you,
我没听
but I didn't listen.
莱克萨 求你
Lexa, please--
老实跟我说 克拉克
Tell me something, Clarke.
你把刀子插入你心爱的
When you plunged the knife into the heart
男孩的心脏时
of the boy you loved,
你是不是在想 那要是我的心脏就好了
did you not wish that it was mine?
司令
那不是我的东西
That's not mine.
这是在她外套里找到的
我说了 那不是我的
I'm telling you, that's not mine.
是他在搜我身的时候放进去的
He put it there when he searched me.
一个天空人都不准离开
No sky person leaves this room.
想想办法
Do something.
因陀罗
Indra...
因陀罗 等等
请听我为他们辩解几句
你跟他们就是一伙的
该死的
Damn it.
所以我们现在是完蛋了的意思吧
So now we're totally screwed?
我们的消息已经发出去了
Our message is broadcasting,
但它处于受干扰频率中
but it's over a jammed frequency.
那就让它不要被♥干♥扰啊
So then unjam it.
你觉得我现在是忙什么呢
What do you think I've been trying to do?
看来要想关掉它唯一的办法就是
Looks like the only way to shut it down
从源头下手了
is from the source.
我需要在控制中心待五分钟
I need 5 minutes in the command center.
不可能 你听到玛雅怎么说的 太危险了
No way. You heard Maya. It's too dangerous.
守卫要过来了
The guard is coming.
我们必须得走了 把洞盖上
We're gonna have to go. Cover the hole.
对的 别 别管了
Right. No. Leave it.
他太近了 我们要怎么办
He's too close. What are we gonna do?
-我有办法了 -什么
- I got an idea. - What?
这样
This.
出去 现在
Out now.
别再让我在这里逮着你们这群小鬼
Don't let me catch you kids in here again.
对不起
Sorry.
雷文
Raven...
告诉我实情
I need to know the truth.
你最好离我远点儿
I'd step back if I was you.
你昨天想让我杀了莱克萨
You wanted me to kill Lexa yesterday.
如果你想给她下毒 就告诉我
If you tried to poison her, I need to know.
这里唯一的凶手就是你
You're the only murderer here.
别再出现了
Leave me alone.
你让我别无选择
You gave me no choice.
你为什么要自投罗网
Why did you turn yourself in?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Baby, you OK?
听我说 克拉克
Listen to me, Clarke.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel,
感觉就像是那份伤痛永远不会消散
like the pain will never go away,
但莱克萨错了
but Lexa is wrong.
你不会一直受此所困的
You won't be haunted by this forever.
伤痛都会过去
The pain will fade.
我能撑过去 都是因为爱你
What got me through was loving you.
怎么了
What is it?
你是在说爸爸的事
You're talking about dad?
我对芬所做的
What I did to Finn
和你对爸爸所做的完全是两回事
was nothing like what you did to him.
不要这样说 克拉克
Don't do this now, Clarke.
我是为了保护大家
I was protecting everyone.
我没有选择
I didn't have a choice.
-但你有 -不
- You did. - No.
是你出♥卖♥♥♥了他
You turned him in.
不 我是相信塞隆尼斯能跟他谈
No. I trusted Thelonious to talk to your father
能劝他不要公诸于众
and convince him not to go public.
你知道爸爸是不会屈服的
You knew dad would never stop.
你知道他会怎么样的
You knew what would happen to him.
我也是为了保护大家
I was protecting everyone, too.
我是为了保护你
I was protecting you.
克拉克 求你
Clarke, please.
我们真是如出一辙
We are the same.
他们找到无线电了吗
They find the radio?
没有 蒙蒂呢
No. Where's Monty?
以为跟你们在一起呢
Thought he was with you.
没见到他啊
I haven't seen him.
又来
Again?
昨天我们才净化过
We were hosed down yesterday.
循例跟进而已 不会很久的
Routine follow-up. Shouldn't take long.
我们得逃出去
We have to get out of here.
我们得逃出去
We have to get out of here.
互相攻击 伤害自己
Tearing each other and yourself apart
是没法帮大家度过难关的
isn't a way to get through this.
莱克萨和我们一样需要彼此联盟
Lexa needs this alliance just as much as we do.
她表现得是有商量余地的
She's shown herself to be flexible.
你的话 她听得进去
She listens to you.
她觉得我们是想杀她
She thinks we tried to kill her.
但我们知道并非如此
But we know we didn't.
所以让我们搞清楚是谁干的
So let's figure out who did.
有谁会希望她死
Who would want her dead?
数都数不过来
Too many to count.
和你们联盟是招险棋
Forming an alliance with you was a risk,
尤其是芬对这村子做出那种事之后
especially after what Finn did to this village.
所以肯定是个
So it had to be someone
想要破坏联盟的人干的
trying to break the alliance.
古斯塔斯怎么样了
How's Gustus?
他死不了
Gustus will live.
带她走
等等 等等 你要干什么
Wait. Wait. What are you doing?
她没有给任何人下毒
She didn't poison anyone.
我主张杀光你们所有人
I argued for all of you to die,
但司令官很仁慈
but the commander is merciful.
她只要凶手一人偿命
She wants only one.
-她是无辜的 -我才不管
- She's innocent. - I don't care.
他们要是不老实 就动手
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表