剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
争来争去简直浪费时间
This argument is a waste of time.
很简单 他们不能跟我们呼吸一样的空气
It is simple. They can't breathe our air.
不如直接打开门 一切都解决了
Why not just open the door and be done with it?
烧死他们
Let them burn.
烧死他们 烧死他们
Burn them. Burn them!
不行 他们有隔离系统
No, because they have a containment system,
就像我们方舟上的气闸
multiple airlocks just like we had on the Ark.
我们的内应能关上它们
Our inside man can shut that down.
前提是他能潜进去
If he gets inside.
如果我们从外部关闭呢
What if we shut it down from the outside?
你说过 他们用水坝供电
You say the dam gives them power.
我们把它破坏掉
Let's take that away.
那个大坝从核战中保留了下来 司令
That dam withstood a nuclear war, Commander.
我非常怀疑...
I highly doubt--
反正她就是什么都不行
All she offers is no.
奎恩特
Quint...
抱歉 司令 但迄今为止我们最强的军队
Apologies, Commander, but the biggest army
正在等我们给他们任务
we've ever had waits for us to give it a mission.
我们在这里花的时间越久
The longer that takes, the more of our people
我们死在山里的同伴就越多
die inside that mountain.
这对我们来说都是一样的
It's the same for all of us.
我们失去上千人了
We've lost thousands.
你们失去了多少 姑娘
How many have you lost, girl?
她说她有计划
She says she has a plan.
我觉得等一个人潜入内部
I say waiting for one man to get inside
不是个好主意
is not a very good one.
我同意奎恩特 我们有军队
I agree with Quint. We have an army.
我们就要用它
Let's use it.
我们会用的 但要先等贝拉米降低他们的防御
We will, after Bellamy lowers their defenses,
关掉他们的酸雾
turns off the acid fog.
我不管你们有多少人
I don't care how many men you have.
如果不能接近敌人 你们就赢不了
If you can't get to your enemy, you can't win.
你才是敌人
You are the enemy.
抱歉 是我做了什么冒犯你的事吗
I'm sorry. Have I done something to offend you?
有
Yes.
你用一圈火焰烧死了我的弟弟
You burned my brother alive in a ring of fire.
他不该袭击我们的船
He shouldn't have attacked my ship.
你有司令官的保护 就狗仗人势了
You're very brave under the Commander's protection,
是吧
aren't you?
够了
我无法跟这群人
成为同盟
奎恩特说得对
Quint is right.
等着贝拉米可不是计划
Waiting for Bellamy is not a plan.
而是祈祷
It's a prayer,
一个不太会应验的祈祷
one that's not likely to be answered.
不好意思 我需要透透气
Excuse me. I need some air.
从这里到隧♥道♥
The mountain has many eyes
会有很多山地人的眼线
between here and the tunnels.
从现在开始 必须事事小心
From now on, details must be exact.
如果我们真遇到索命者怎么办
What if we run into real Reapers?
他们不会奇怪你去哪里了吗
Won't they wonder where you've been?
他们的眼里只有红色药水
All they see is the red.
只要一针下去 其他都不重要了
Once you take it, nothing else matters,
你只想得到更多
just how you'll get more.
你还记得多少索命者的事
How much do you remember from when you were on it?
什么都记得
Everything.
转身
Turn around.
现在没那么勇敢了吧 天空小妞
Not so brave, are you now, sky girl?
是不是很了不起
Impressive, aren't they?
杀不死他们的
What doesn't kill them
会让他们更强大
makes them stronger.
不错 费欧
下一个谁上
我
I am.
我们本该一起训练的 对吧
We're supposed to train together, right?
只有战士在这里训练
Only warriors train here.
我救过你一命
I saved your life.
所以我现在是在救你
And now I'm saving yours.
你 攻击
拜恩 谢天谢地 奎恩特...
Oh, Byrne, thank god. Quint--
快逃
Save yourself.
留着子弹去对付地表人
Save your bullets for the Grounders.
看来你并不赞同
I take it you don't approve.
我问你话呢
I asked you a question.
谁会在乎我怎么想
Who cares what I think?
我在乎
I do...
否则我就不会问了
Or I wouldn't have asked.
我觉得地表人可以去死
I think the Grounders can go to hell.
你可以不用接受劳动惩罚了
I got you off work detail.
为什么
Why?
你认识我儿子...
You knew my son...
我希望你带我去他的坟墓
And I'd like you to take me to his grave.
既然现在休战
Now that there's a truce,
我可以去和他告个别
it's safe for me to go and say good-bye.
你可以请别人带你去
Well, then you can get someone else to take you.
听说坟墓是没有标记的
I'm told the graves are unmarked.
你能告诉我哪个是他的
You can show me which is his.
你的手可以拿拖把...
Can hold the mop...
也可以拿枪
Or you can hold the gun.
放松 控制自己的吐息
Easy. Control your breathing.
用力扣扳机 不是慢慢压
Squeeze the trigger. Don't pull it.
有人来看了
Sir, we got an audience.
别开枪了
Hold your fire.
站好
Keep a solid stance.
看着
Observe.
要试试吗
Would you like to try?
我可以教你 你的敌人有枪
I could teach you. Your enemy has guns.
你也应该有
So should you.
潘恩 退下
有点脑子好吗
没关系 是我主动说的
It's all right. I offered.
我们不需要你的武器
We don't need your weapons.
都回去训练 快点
Back to training, all of you.
枪♥支♥可以让他们活下来
Guns could keep them alive.
他们好像害怕枪
It's like they're afraid of them.
确实
They are.
据说 如果一个地表人拿起枪
Legend has it, if a Grounder picks up a gun,
哪怕是为了射杀地表人
even to shoot another Grounder,
韦瑟山的人都会杀光他们整个村子
Mount Weather will wipe out their entire village.
血库怎么能有反击能力呢
Can't have your blood supply defending themselves, right?
如果不给他们武器
If we don't arm them,
就赢不了
we can't win.
绝对赢不了
Like hell, we can't.
我们还不够了解这些人
We don't know enough about these people.
而她似乎很了解
She sure seems to.
为了我弟弟
For my brother.
伤害她就是伤害我
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的守卫呢
Where's your guard?
他杀了她
He killed her.
她在撒谎
我只针对她一人
你的战斗结束了
你来杀他吧 克拉克
The kill is yours, Clarke.
什么声音
What is that?
宝拉
Pauna.
快跑
Run!
我们得躲起来 这边 好像有地方
We need to hide. This way. I found something.
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
是它进食的地方
It's her feeding ground.
快走
Let's go.
快跑
Run!
别管我了
Uh! Leave me!
不可能
No way.
等等
Ok. Hold on.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表