剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I know.
我会尽快去和你汇合
I'll meet you as soon as I can.
我知道
I know.
离别
Parting,
真是甜蜜的忧伤 不是吗
such sweet sorrow, right?
你想去哪儿
Where the hell do you think you're going?
拜托
Come on.
贝拉米 你知道如果我跟你回去
Bellamy, you know if I go with you,
他们只会再把我关起来
they'll just lock me up again.
不是吧
Really?
好好保护他
Watch his back.
没有你 我一个人无法把他们弄回去
I can't get them home without you.
显然如此
Of course you can't.
走吧
Let's go.
安雅 等等
Anya, wait.
我不想杀你 安雅
I don't want to kill you, Anya.
那就你死好了
Then you're the one that's gonna die.
你很会打斗
You fought well.
看到了吗
Do you see that?
我就知道
I knew it.
他说谎
He lied.
我的同伴就在那里
My people are out there.
气球信♥号♥♥台这主意还不坏
So the balloon beacon wasn't a bad idea.
我觉得你是想说我很天才吧
I think the word you're searching for is "Genius."
你应该当个工程师的
You should have been an engineer.
你已经有工程师的傲慢了
You already have the arrogance.
我怀疑他们教给你的就是这个吧
Oh, that's what they teach you, I wondered.
干得不错啊
Well, that's one way to do it.
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这是个无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥台
Oh, it's a radio beacon.
不 这是个目标
Wrong. It's a target.
等一等
Hey, wait a second!
我们用足球馆那么大的
We fell from space
太空飞船飞下来
in a football stadium;
他们肯定知道我们在这儿
I think they already know we're here.
凯恩法官冒着生命危险
Chancellor Kane's out risking his life
去和地表人谈判
to negotiate with the grounders.
你们最好希望他能成功 否则的话
You better hope he's successful, because if he isn't,
五十英里内所有的地表人
every grounder within 50 miles of here
现在都知道了我们的确切位置
now knows exactly where we are!
你太令我失望了 总管
I expected better, Chief.
所有警卫立即去守卫边界
All guards to the wall, now!
见到地表人 可以当场射杀
You see a grounder, you're authorized to shoot on sight!
-是 -我们走
- Yes, ma'am. - Let's go!
守住边界 行动起来
Cover the perimeter! Move!
他不会逃跑的 求你了 他们会伤害他的
He won't run! Please! They'll hurt him!
如果他跑了 受伤的就是我们了
If he runs, they'll hurt us.
父亲
Father?
他怎么把坏人带来了
He brought the bad man here?
别多嘴
母亲 你为什么要这么做
Mother, why are you doing this?
没关系 佐兰 听你妈妈的话
It's ok, Zoran. Listen to your mother.
你还有机会逃
You can still run!
快跑吧
Please!
如果我逃跑
If I do,
那个人会伤害你们一家
that man will hurt your family,
我不能让那种事发生
and I won't let that happen.
抓到天空人有赏金
There is a bounty on sky people.
"天空人"
"Sky people"?
我们需要马前往光之城
We needed the horse to reach the City of Light.
是啊 为了生存我们别无选择
Yeah. To survive, we do what we must.
愿你能找到新家
I hope you find your new home.
看啊
Look at that.
有多少人
How many are there?
我不知道
I don't know.
但愿有很多
A lot, I hope.
我放你走
I'm letting you go.
我不弱
I'm not weak,
但我跟你不一样
but I'm not like you.
我们合作是对抗韦瑟山
Our only chance against Mount Weather
唯一的机会
is if we fight together.
想打败他们 需要我们的科技
To beat them, we'll need our technology
和你们对这个世界的了解
and your knowledge of this world.
我的同伴们肯定会帮忙
I know my people will help.
问题是 你们呢
The question is, will yours?
司令官曾是我的副手
The commander was my second.
我可以游说试试
I can get an audience.
请尽快
Please hurry.
安雅
Anya!
不要 不要啊
No, no, no, no.
不要 没事的
No, no. Hey. It's ok. No.
我的战斗结束了
不要
No, no, no.
安雅 你没事 你不会有事的
Anya, you're ok. You're ok.
射中两个
Shot two more.
A队抓住两个地表人
Alpha team's got two grounders down.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表