剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
芬呢
Where's Finn?
他去找你了
Looking for you.
戴着这只表的女孩在哪
Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?
他们的衣服都在这儿 他们曾经在这儿
Their clothes are here. They were here!
是你屠♥杀♥了我的同伴 老人 孩子
You slaughtered my people. Elders. Children.
无辜的人
Innocents.
那场屠♥杀♥必须有一个交代
The massacre must be answered.
血债必须血偿
Blood must have blood.
就在我们说话的这会儿
And as we speak,
他们正大军奔赴这个营地
they are marching on this camp.
他们还没开始攻击
They're not attacking yet,
这意味着我们还有时间
Which means we still have time.
把那个叫芬的人交给我
Deliver me the one you call Finn.
要想休战 他先偿命
Our truce begins with his death.
别开枪 她回来了
Hold your fire! She's back!
开门
Open the gate.
开门 全体就位站好
Power up the gates. Roll-out positions.
时刻待命
Stay ready!
你没事吧
You ok?
关门
Shut the gate.
你不能在这
You can't be out here.
她怎么说
What did she say?
有没有休战的可能
Is there a chance for a truce?
有
Yes.
有什么问题
What's wrong?
他们要你
They want you.
如果我们想休战
If we want a truce,
就必须交出芬
we have to give them Finn.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这是他们的提议
That's their offer.
这不是提议
That's not an offer.
这是惩罚
It's punishment.
对发生在村庄的事的惩罚
For what happened at the village.
血债血偿
Blood for blood.
这太疯狂了
That's insane.
如果我们拒绝呢
If we refuse?
他们就攻击
They attack.
把他交出去
Say we give him up!
把他交出去
Get rid of him.
大家镇定
Easy, people.
把他交给地表人
Give him to the grounders.
退后
Back off!
雷文 雷文 听我说
Hey, Raven, Raven. Raven, listen to me.
他不会有事的
Nothing is gonna happen to him.
我保证 好吗
I promise, ok?
我不要因他而死
I'm not dying for him.
太空漫步者在方舟上消耗了三个月的氧气
Spacewalker burned 3 months of oxygen on the ark.
他早就该被流放了
He should've floated a long time ago.
把他丢出去
Throw him out!
退后
Back off!
住手 雷文
Stop, Raven!
放开我
Let me go.
我们还有别的办法
It's not the only option.
《地球百子》
第二季第八集
一年前
外部气闸压强承受力可以通过
External airlock pressure tolerances can be adjusted--
手动输入系统调节
At the manual feed stem.
问我个难点的
Ask me a hard one.
所有这些问题你回答了差不多有十遍了
You've answered all of these, like, 10 times.
我需要复习这些
I have to go over this stuff.
就连我们做♥爱♥时你都在看流体动力学的说明
You're running fluid dynamic specs while we're having sex.
我觉得你有些过分了
I think you've been over it.
一心多用
Multitasking.
那你生日的时候想做什么
So, what do you want to do for your birthday?
说实话
Honestly...
我只想通过考试
I just want to pass.
就这样
That's it?
去到零重力的地方
Move up to zero-G
那样我的余生就不用
so I don't have to spend the rest of my life
被圈在这个小铁罐里了
trapped inside this tin can?
这就够了
That'd be enough. Yeah.
我给你准备了点东西 实际上是做的
Well, I got you something. Made it, actually.
这是个乌鸦
It's a raven.
我想应该能带给你好运
I thought it might bring you luck.
祝你必过的
For your test.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
哥们
Hey, man.
拜恩给了我把枪
Byrne actually gave me a gun.
我猜我们真的是完蛋了 对吧
I guess we really are screwed, huh?
我们上次把他们杀了个片甲不留
Look, we kicked their asses last time.
我们这次也会
We'll do it again.
上次很多人死了
A lot of people died last time.
我们加强了防守
Hey. We're reinforcing all defenses.
边界人手都加倍了
Doubles on the perimeter.
没人能穿过电网
No one's getting past that wire.
我去看看哪里还有薄弱点
I'll see where they're thin.
不 你应该进去
No. You should head inside.
如果真的开战
B corridor will be easier to defend
B走廊易于防守
if it comes to that.
我不会逃避
I'm not gonna hide.
目前 我们必须考虑你的安危
Right now, we have to think about keeping you safe.
我去跟林肯谈
I'm gonna talk to Lincoln.
来吧
Come on.
芬
Finn.
有什么吩咐吗 公主
Hey. Any orders for me, princess?
离我远点
Stay away from me.
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to be helpful.
你当时和他一起在那个村子里
You were with him at the village.
我试过阻止他
I tried to stop him.
但你没尽力
Not hard enough.
你是开始要怪罪谁了吗 克拉克
You know, you want to start blaming people, Clarke?
他出去是为了找你
He was out there looking for you.
等等
Hang on.
他已经不是索命者了
He's not a reaper anymore.
不需要再被绑起来
He doesn't need to be restrained.
需要的
Yes, I do.
告诉我们 有没有办法和解
Just tell us. Is there a way to make peace?
她留人了吗
Did she leave riders behind?
门口就有两个
Two just outside the gate.
他们在等芬
They're waiting for Finn.
没多少时间做决定了
You don't have much time to decide.
她不能要求我们把同伴就这样拱手交出
She can't expect us to just hand over one of our own people.
-她做得到吗 -她也不会为了袒护杀人犯
- Would she do that? - She wouldn't let the rest of
而任自己的同伴白白送命
her people die to protect a murderer.
如果你不照办 她会杀掉营地的所有人
If you don't do this, she will kill everyone in this camp.
肯定还有别的办法可以解决
There has to be something else that we can offer.
芬杀了18个人
Finn took 18 lives.
司令只要他一个人的命来偿还
The commander's offering to take just one in return.
-接受吧 -你怎么能这么说
- Take the deal. - How can you say that?
芬是第一个来找你寻求和平的人
Finn was the first person to come to you to offer peace.
他是你的朋友
He's your friend.
他屠♥杀♥了我村里的人
He massacred my village.
其中有很多都是我的朋友
Some of the dead were my friends, too.
可芬不是那种人
But that wasn't Finn.
你知道他做不出这种事
You know that's not who he is.
他已经变了
It is now.
我们的内心都住着一个魔鬼 克拉克
We've all got a monster inside of us, Clarke,
我们让魔鬼脱离束缚
and we're all responsible for what it does
就必须为此承担后果
when we let it out.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表