剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
With Lincoln. Scouting the mountain.
别动
Don't move.
我有令在身
I have my orders.
我不管
I don't care.
不可以
This is not happening.
我们走
Let's go.
天晴了
It's clearing.
那儿
There.
有光亮了 看
We have the light and, oh, look.
脚印不见了 沙被吹走了
Footprints are gone. Sand. It blows.
看见了吗
Do you see that?
光之城
The City of Light.
艾默莉说的是真的
Emori was telling the truth.
我们离得很近了
We are so close.
你们想要征兆吗 那就是
You wanted a sign? There it is.
我们得继续向前
We have to push forward.
地雷怎么办
What about the mines?
我们注定要来到这里 约翰
We were meant to be here, John.
地雷只是对我们信仰的又一个考验
These mines, they're just another test of our faith.
我总是通不过考验 所以拜托
Yeah, well, I was always crap at tests, so...please.
你先走 法官
After you, Chancellor.
你派他去杀奥克塔维亚
You sent him to kill Octavia?
我告诉过你她不是问题
I told you she's not a problem.
你先出去
Leave us.
不行 我决不允许他离开我视线
No. I'm not letting him out of my sight.
暂且退下待命 等我命令
Stand down for now and wait for my command.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你总不能把不信任的人都杀光吧
You can't just kill everyone you don't trust.
是的 我能
Yes, I can.
我决不允许你这样做
Well, I won't let you.
两天前你还乐意让她去送死呢
You were willing to let her die two days ago.
没什么不同啊
Nothing has changed.
你错了 我心意已变
You're wrong. I have.
我不能再这么做了
I can't do this anymore.
奥克塔维亚已经构成威胁
Octavia is a threat.
如果你和她没那么亲近 你就能看出这点
If you weren't so close to her, you'd see that.
正因为我和她很亲近
It's because I'm close to her
所以我知道 她很忠诚
that I know she's loyal.
她哥哥对于她来说重于一切
Her brother is more important to her than anyone.
她决不会危及他的性命
She would never endanger his life.
而你愿意为把一切都压在这上面吗
And you're willing to risk everything on that?
-压在感情上 -是的
- On your feelings? - Yes.
你说感情是我的软肋
You say having feelings makes me weak.
但你的软肋是逃避感情
But you're weak for hiding from them.
我也许是伪君子 莱克萨 但你是个骗子
I might be a hypocrite, Lexa, but you're a liar.
你对古斯塔斯心有歉意
You felt something for Gustus.
科斯提娅的阴影仍挥之不去
You're still haunted by Costia.
你想让大家觉得
You want everyone to think
你不屑于一切
you're above it all.
可我一眼就看穿你了
But I see right through you.
出去
Get out.
那个村子死了250人
250 people died in that village.
我知道你在意他们
I know you felt for them.
但你就任他们被烧死
But you let them burn.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
不包括你
Not you.
如果你在乎我 那么请相信我
Well, if you care about me, then... trust me.
奥克塔维亚不是威胁
Octavia's not a threat.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我不能再牺牲我的同伴了
I can't sacrifice my people anymore.
如果你做出任何伤害奥克塔维亚的事
If you do anything to hurt Octavia,
我就告诉大家我们知道导弹的事
I'll tell everyone we knew about the missile.
这步没有陷阱 没有陷阱
There's no trap. No trap.
除掉四枚地雷 还有无数个呢 亚哈
It's 4 mines down, infinity to go, Jaha.
我们会成功的 约翰
We will make it, John.
我已经忍♥不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
淡定 理查兹
Calm down, Richards.
你认为那个到底是什么
What do you think it is, anyway?
它的杀伤力肯定很大
It must have power.
要是现在下场大雨就好了
A shower would be nice right about now.
冲掉我身上哈里斯的肉渣
Wash off the rest of Harris.
赛安娜说那个地方
Sienna said it's a place
欢迎所有人的到来
where everyone is welcome.
那真是仅此一家啊
That'd be a first, wouldn't it?
我受不了了 它就在那边
I can't take this. It's right there!
理查兹 站住
Hey! Richards, stop!
盐酸 硫酸
Hydrochloric acid. Sulfuric acid.
高氯酸
perchloric acid.
你这是把自己知道的酸类都念了一遍
Now you'yore just naming all the acids you know.
温度是个问题
Well, temperature would be an issue.
它可能是硝酸
Hey, it could be nitric acid.
可没发生过爆♥炸♥
Nothing exploded.
好吧 毁了我的乐趣
Fine. Ruin my fun.
真是毫无帮助
This isn't helping.
正如我所说 我们应该
Like I said, we should just
直接关掉机器
disable the machine itself.
像这样的机器肯定都有安全措施
Any machine like this has to have safeguards.
他们不可能在没有中和措施的情况下
They can't keep a boatload of acid around
存着大量的酸类
without any way to neutralize it.
这是基本的安全措施 我们可以利用这点
It's basic safety protocol. Let's use that.
中和酸类太复杂了
Neutralization is too complicated.
拜托 墙角那儿有一袋子石灰呢
Please. It's a bag of limestone in the corner.
你又来了 伟大的想法永远没有后续行动
Here you go again... big ideas with no follow-through.
我会让你知道我有超赞的后续行动
I'll have you know I have great follow-through.
雷文 我成功了
Raven. I made it.
希望你已经有计划了
I hope you have a plan.
还在研究
Still working on it.
给我们些提示好继续进展
Give us something to go on.
你都看到什么了
What do you see?
一个超大的钢桶
A huge steel vat.
看着像艘潜水艇
Looks like a submarine.
还有一些罐子 上面印着几个化学式
Some other tanks with chemical formulas
以及警示标示
and warning labels.
几条管道穿墙而过 显示屏
Bunch of pipes running into the wall. Monitor.
到显示屏那儿去
Ooh, go to the monitor.
你也好啊
Hello to you, too.
别理威克 他一点儿忙也帮不上
Don't mind Wick. He's not really helping.
贝拉米 我的小蒙蒂怎么样了
Hey, Bellamy. How's my boy Monty doing?
还好 但我不知道还能坚持多久
Fine. But I don't know for how long.
很好 寒暄结束
Great. Pleasantries over.
听着 如果那个显示屏是控制台
Listen, if that monitor is a control panel,
我们可以利用它关闭酸雾
we can use it to kill this thing.
找找酸碱值标度
Look for a pH scale.
好吧 是有个标度 但还有...
Right. It has a scale, but the rest...
S3[硫三分子] V2O5[五氧化二钒]
S-3, V-2-0-5,
H2S2O7[焦硫酸]
H-2-S-2-O-7.
我能直接把这玩意儿炸了吗
Can't I just blow this thing?
不行 他们会察觉到防御失效了
No. no, they'll know their defenses are down.
他们会派人去修 重新部署
They'll send a tech to fix it or reroute it
或者拿出什么我们没见过的武器
or pull out some other weapon we don't even know about.
而且 溅出来的酸液还可能伤到你
Plus, you'd probably melt your face off.
听着 我也宁愿直接炸了了事
Look, you know I like a good explosion,
但这次我们得动动脑筋
but we gotta think our way through this one.
我们一定能解决
We can do this.
我们开始了
Here we go.
又通过了一次考验
Another test passed.
小心地雷
我们成功了
We made it.
走吧
Come on.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗 就这样
Are you kidding me? This is it?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表