剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
是谁袭击了他们
Who attacked them?
他们怎么在这里
What are they doing here?
站住 这样不安全
Hey, stop! It's not safe!
我们没关系
It is for us.
我们走 贾斯珀
Let's go, Jasper.
得有人防止她闯祸
Someone's got to keep her out of trouble.
克拉克 慢点
Clarke, slow down!
别逼这么紧 他们...
Stop pushing so hard. These people are--
在对我们撒谎
Are lying to us.
这是枪伤
That's a bullet wound.
地球人不用枪
Grounders don't use guns.
除非地球人拿走了我们的枪
Unless the grounders got the guns from us.
我可不这么想
I don't think so.
外面还有我们的人活着
I think our people are alive out there.
把他们带出去
Get them out of here.
《地球百子》
第二季 第二集
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
好得很
Awesome.
她在说谎
She's lying.
我见过那表情 直说吧 艾比
I know that face. Just spit it out, Abby.
子弹还在你的体内移♥动♥
The bullet is still shifting.
所以你会疼
That's why you're in pain.
我本来希望现在它会稳定下来
I was hoping that it would stabilize by now.
那能不能把它取出来
So how about you take it out?
雷文 这点我们需要好好谈谈
Raven, we need to talk about that.
子弹现在压♥迫♥着你的脊椎
The bullet is pressing on your spine.
如果留在体内 你能活着
If we leave it in, you'll live,
但再也不能走路了
but you'll never walk again.
那取出来呢
And take it out?
手术可能会要了你的命
The surgery could kill you.
我们没有设备 没有麻醉剂
We have no equipment, we have no anesthesia.
能让我再站起来吗
Will I walk again?
有可能 但术中你全程清醒
Maybe, but you'd be awake the whole time.
你会感受到所有的痛苦
You'd feel everything.
我选手术
Sign me up.
等等 雷文 你可能会死的
Wait. Raven, you could die.
零重力的太空里我可能不需要腿
In zero G I didn't need my legs.
但在这里 我需要
Down here, I do.
把子弹取出来
Take it out.
林肯呢
Where's Lincoln?
喝
Drink.
不喝就死 你自己选
Drink or die. Your choice.
喝光
All of it.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
行啊 边吃早餐边谈吧
Sure. Let's talk over breakfast.
那个士兵是谁打伤的
Who shot that soldier?
巡逻队去找你们的同伴
The patrol that was looking for your people
被你们所谓的地球人袭击了
was attacked by what you call grounders.
我和地球人战斗过
I fought grounders.
他们不用枪的
They don't use guns.
谁说是用枪了
I never mentioned guns.
肖中士是被箭射伤的
Sergeant Shaw was shot by an arrow.
不是这样的 我看到了伤口
That's not true. I-I saw the wound.
有时 我们会因为过于在意自己的同伴
Sometimes, we feel so strongly about our people,
而导致出现幻觉
we see things that aren't there.
我要看看尸体
I'd like to see the body.
当然可以
Of course.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
我知道这里的空气质量不怎么好
I know the air's not that great,
不过目前也只能将就了
but that's all we got left.
我们可真是一团糟啊 是吧
We're in a fine mess now, aren't we?
但我不会让你陪我死在这儿的
But I can't let you die up here with me.
乖
Yes.
我们得找个法子送你去地球
I guess we better find a way to get you to the ground, huh?
乖 你想去吗
Yeah. You like that idea?
好了 好了 好吧
Ok. Ok. Come on. Ok now, ok.
看看还剩下些什么可以用来拯救我们的
Let's see what we have left up here that can save us.
准备的差不多了
We're almost ready.
你希望我陪你说话
Do you want me to talk
还是静静陪着你
or just shut up?
住手
Stop!
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
看着我
Look at me.
好吗 什么都不要管 只看着我
Ok? Just keep looking at me.
她准备好了
She's ready.
我在地球人的营地时也是如此
Yeah. That was me at the grounder camp.
我竭尽全力不叫出声 可最终...
You know, I did everything I could not scream, but eventually--
可最终你还是没忍♥住
but eventually, you broke
交代了一切
and you told them everything.
因为你比我厉害 所以你就不会招吗
And you wouldn't have because you're better than me.
你♥他♥妈♥说对了
Damn right.
我不是叛徒
I'm not a traitor.
我可没告诉他们我们的营地在哪
I didn't tell them where they could find us.
而我说了
And I did.
是啊 我说了
Yeah, I did.
在他们把我关在战俘营里折磨了三天之后
After they tortured me in their prison camp for 3 days,
现在你和我一样被关在这里
but go ahead, you just keep believing,
你只管继续坚持自己的信仰好了
even if you are in here just like me.
好了 集♥合♥
All right. Bring it in.
这回又是谁
Now what?
声音是从北面传来的
It's coming from the north.
跟我来
Follow me.
坎贝尔还活着 放他下来
Campbell's alive. Cut him down.
快走
Let's go!
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
我们必须要完成净化
We had to finish decontamination.
谢谢你 晴医生
Thank you, Dr. Tsing.
被烧伤的那个人怎么样了
The man with the burns, how is he?
他情况有好转
He's improving.
我想和他谈谈
I-I'd like to talk to him.
长官 只有病人才能进医疗站
Sir, only patients are allowed in medical.
我们可以安排
We can arrange that.
这是什么
What is this?
是透析分流器
It's a dialysis shunt.
我们身上都有 以防被辐射影响
We all have them in case of exposure.
你要看看伤口部位吗
Would you like to see the exit wound?
兰斯顿中士是在战场上被人强行拔出箭头的
Sergeant Langston was forced to push the arrow out in the field.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
箭头就在这里
We've got it right here.
可能我们运气不太好 小家伙
We may be out of luck, little man.
这是哪来的
Where'd you get that?
也许有一天我能教你玩
Maybe I'll teach you to play someday.
舰对地导弹
Ship-to-ground.
这简直太疯狂了
I can't be that crazy.
你看到那扇白色的门了吗
You see that white door?
那叫气闸
It's called an airlock.
我们的交通工具就在气闸另一边
Our ride is on the other side.
那是颗导弹
It's a missile.
讽刺吧
Ironic, huh?
我们的祖先用它来毁灭世界
Our ancestors used them to destroy the world.
而我们却要用它带我们回家
We're gonna use one to get back to it.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
而坏消息是
The bad news is...
我们不出去 就无法到导弹那儿
we can't get to it unless we go outside.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她挺过了手术
Well, she survived the surgery.
不要问我她是怎么做到的
Don't ask me how.
她是个勇敢的孩子
She's a courageous kid.
这群孩子身上共同的品质
That's one thing these kids have
就是勇敢
is courage.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表