剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's happened?
我在路上跟你解释
I'll explain on the way.
带上医药箱
Bring a med kit.
在雷文的门口见
Meet me at Raven's gate.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
因为我 地表人才袭击我们
The grounders are attacking because of me.
地表人袭击我们
The grounders are attacking
是因为他们就是那样
because that's what they do.
去找贝拉米吧
Go with Bellamy.
你妈妈说还没有做决定
Your mom said no decision has been made.
如果有变化 我会通知你
If that changes, I'll let you know.
没事 没事
It's ok. It's ok.
我们困住他了
He's been restrained.
我不敢相信我们又回到原地了
I can't believe we're back here again.
你能帮帮他吗
Can you help him?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道韦瑟山控制索命者
I knew Mount Weather controlled the reapers.
并不知道是他们制♥造♥了索命者
I had no idea they were creating them.
如果他们对林肯这么做
If they can do that to Lincoln...
他们会怎么对我们的伙伴们
what are they doing to our friends?
我不想再吐了
I'm tired of puking.
我不想再做人肉针垫了
I'm tired of being a human pincushion.
我知道这很糟糕
Look, I know this sucks,
但是只要他们觉得我们合作
but as long as it seems like we're cooperating,
我们就在给自己争取时间
we're buying ourselves time.
争取时间干什么
Time for what?
我觉得如果我们会死在这
I say if we're gonna die in here,
还不如逃跑死得更值得
we might as well die trying to escape.
我们讨论过这个了 克拉克走了之后
We've been over this. After Clarke left,
我们就跑不了了
there is no escape.
我们只要坚持住
We just have to hold on long enough
等她找到方法来救我们
for her to find a way to get us out.
如果她找不到方法呢
What if she doesn't find a way?
如果她没活着出去呢
What if she didn't make it out?
如果这只是为了掩盖他们已经杀了她的事实
What if that's just a story they're telling us
而告诉我们的故事呢
to hide the fact that they killed her?
那就没有人会来救我们
Then no one's coming for us
我们就只能照他们说的做
And we're doing exactly what they want us to do.
贾斯珀 你知道你也想过这些
Jasper...you know you've thought it, too.
好 那我们就逃跑
All right, then. We escape.
不
No.
我们找到真♥相♥
We find the truth.
-怎么做 -我们是罪犯 对吧
- How do we do that? - We're criminals, right?
那就让我们做回罪犯
So, let's be criminals.
他在抽搐
He's convulsing.
那是什么意思
So, what does it mean?
他的腿怎么了
What happened to his leg?
我开枪打伤的
I shot him.
克拉克 他失血过多
Clarke, he's lost a lot of blood.
能把灯照在他脖子上吗
Can you shine the light on his neck?
针眼
Needle marks.
你觉得他被下药了
You think he's been drugged?
也许
Maybe.
林肯
Lincoln!
不要
No.
真的吗 我们要撤离吗
Is it true? We're evacuating?
我刚下了命令
I just gave the order.
我儿子还在那山里
My son is still inside that mountain.
大卫 我知道 相信我
David, I know, and believe me,
如果还有其他办法 我一定会选那个
if there was any other way, I would've taken it.
但我向你发誓
But I swear to you,
一旦我们找到安全的地方
as soon as we find someplace safe,
我们会想办法救回他们的
we'll figure out a way to get them.
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
不行 你必须走
Yes, you are.
守卫在指挥撤离
The guard is leading the evacuation.
如果你留下 就是违反命令
If you stay, you'll be disobeying orders.
那就命令我留下
Then order me to stay.
那些丢了孩子的家长
The other parents with missing kids
也不会去其他地方的
aren't going anywhere, either.
我可以保护他们
I can protect them.
这样的命令就是让你去送死
I'd be ordering you to die.
你要是死了还怎么救你儿子
How is that gonna help your son?
艾比 求你了
Abby, please.
你找回了你的孩子
You got your job back.
别逼我抛下我自己的
Don't make me abandon mine.
中士 打包好你的东西
Sergeant, pack your things.
向拜恩少校报告
Report to Major Byrne.
地表人将会在破晓进攻
The grounders attack at dawn.
我要让每个人 无论男女老幼
I want every man, woman, and child
到那时必须离开营地 明白吗
out of this camp by then. Is that clear?
明白吗
Is that clear?
根据这些结果
Based on these results,
用那四十七个人的血液治疗
treatments with the blood of the forty-seven
远远不够让我们在地面上生存
will never be enough to get us to the surface.
你怎么说得像是个好消息一样
Why are you saying that like it's good news?
因为这让我的研究得重头再来
Because it's made me start over.
如果用他们的血液进行治疗
If treatments using their blood
给了我们暂时性的免疫
give us temporary immunity,
那怎样才能使这种免疫力永久生效呢
How do we extend that immunity forever?
那就是通过获得他们血液的源头
By going to the source of their blood.
骨髓
Bone marrow.
那捐献者会怎样
What would happen to the donors?
我们有382个人
There's 382 of us.
每个孩子大概要捐给八个人
That's roughly 8 procedures for each of the kids.
你还没回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
那四十七个人全都会死
Everyone of the forty-seven would die.
他是不会同意的
He'll never go for that.
你得说服他
You have to convince him.
凯奇...我们可以在一个月之内
Cage... we could be living on the ground
重回地面上生活
within a month.
我们所有人
All of us.
前提是你的理论是正确的
If your theory is correct.
科学上的事你不用操心
I'll worry about the science.
说服你父亲就行了
You worry about your father.
我们得止血 取出子弹
We have to stop the bleeding and get the bullet out.
压住他的腿
Hold his leg down.
我再去取一些
I'll get some more.
奥 一旦毒素排出体外 他就会没事了
O. Once the drug is out of his system, he'll be ok.
这件事你保护不了我 大哥
You can't protect me from this one, big brother.
尼克 你来这儿干什么
Nyko. What are you doing here?
我们的侦查员已经到了
Our scouts have already arrived.
司令官说话算数
The commander is true to her word.
如果你不走 就只有死路一条
If you do not leave, you will die.
奥克塔维亚 你从索命者手里救过我一命
Octavia, you saved my life from the reapers.
这次让我救你吧
Now let me save yours.
要是林肯还活着 他也会希望你走的
It's what Lincoln would have wanted.
那是什么声音
What was that?
是林肯
That was Lincoln.
你妈妈会引以为豪的
Your mom would be proud.
我妈妈会知道如何救他
My mom would know how to save him.
贝拉米 住手
Bellamy, don't.
他是林肯的朋友 他们的医生
He's Lincoln's friend and their healer.
他又在抽搐了
He's seizing again.
那是什么
What is that?
你的战斗结束了
等等
Wait!
后退 现在
Back off. Right now.
你的战斗结束了[鸟语]
Yu gonplei ste odon.
那是他们在死亡前说的话
It's what they say before death.
他不是要救他
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表