剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
马库斯 他可能会带你跳下陷阱
Marcus, he could be leading you into a trap.
也许吧
Perhaps.
至少是个机会
It'll give us a chance.
我听到你的话了
I did hear you, you know.
那我和你一起去
Then I'll go with you.
不 不 你得驻守营地
No. No, you're needed here at camp.
不 杰克逊可以处理医疗事务
No, Jackson can handle medical.
我们所需要的不只是
It's not just your medical expertise
你的医学专长
that'll be required.
我得确保我离开后
I need to know that while I'm away,
你会为我们的同胞树立一个好榜样
you'll set a good example for our people.
如果你这么做 我会成为模范市民
If you do this, I'll be a model citizen.
不止如此
I need you to be more than that.
你还要成为法官
I need you to be Chancellor.
拜托了 艾比
Please, Abby.
为了你的人♥民♥
For your people.
亚哈营地
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们应该先回运输船
I think we should go back to the dropship first.
看看我们的人谁能...
So I can see who my people...
我们不回你们的运输船
We're not going back to your dropship.
你们杀了我族三百名战士
You killed 300 of my warriors.
我不能无功而返
I can't show my face without a prize.
拿上武器 我们得走了
Gather up the gear. We're leaving.
他怎么办
What about him?
先把他留在这
For now, we leave him.
等完事之后再跟他谈
Deal with him when we're done.
要是他逃跑了呢
What if he escapes?
他知道我们要去哪
He knows exactly where we're going.
我们不能杀他
We're not killing him.
我觉得没什么别的选择了
I'm not really seeing another option here.
如果现在不处理好
If we don't take care of this now,
他会反咬我们一口 你知道的
This is gonna blow back on us and you know that.
他没有武器 墨菲
He's unarmed, Murphy.
可他是个地球人
He's a grounder.
不知道吗 你们告诉他
Really? Come on. Tell him.
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道什么
You don't know what?
他会把一切都告诉他的族人
He's gonna tell his people everything.
我们死定了
We're as good as dead.
还有我们的朋友
Our friends, too.
我们不会杀他
We're not doing this.
讨论结束 你想杀他就得先过我这关
End of discussion. You want him, you gotta go through me.
你到底是怎么了
And what exactly happened to you, huh?
像是从没杀过地球人似的
You're talking like you've never killed a grounder before.
那是在战场上
That was in battle.
可这是私下处决
This would be an execution.
我们走吧
Let's get moving.
如果你要杀我就赶紧动手
If you're gonna kill me, get it over with.
你信守了诺言 来自天上的奥克塔维亚
You proved yourself well, Octavia of the sky people.
我们放你走
We'll let you live.
林肯是个好人
Lincoln was a good man.
他是我的兄弟
He was my brother.
好了 下一个
All right. Next.
收割
Harvest.
收割
Harvest.
收割
Harvest.
把他加进地狱犬计划
Mark this one for the Cerberus Program.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表