剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
没问题的 这根绳子够坚韧
It's ok. This will hold.
我会把你救上去的 我保证
I'll get you up. I promise.
好吧 好
Ok. Ok.
我抓住她了 拉我们上去
I got her! Pull us up!
放心 贝拉米 我不会放手的
Don't you worry, Bellamy. I won't drop you.
拉绳子 墨菲
Just pull, Murphy.
我把音频调到了400赫兹
I'm changing the tone frequency to 400 hertz.
这样会增强辐射调制深度
It'll increase the radiated modulation depth.
大气噪音会影响我们的
Atmospheric noise will screw us.
所以现在信♥号♥♥削弱了
So the signal's fainter.
至少他们会知道我们在这里
At least they'll know we're out here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们目前的频率不够高
The current is not getting high enough.
也许声音会随风而去
We might as well be shouting into the wind.
我们得在天线杆和罩子之前连个绝缘体
We put an insulator between the mast and capacity top hat.
试过了 不管用
Already tried that. Not working.
那说明你做错了
Then you're doing it wrong.
-雷文 -别担心
- Raven. - Don't worry.
我会处理的
I'll fix it.
我永远都可以
I always do.
试试我的新支架
Try my damn brace!
你的新支架太逊了
Your damn brace sucks!
来嘛 雷文 干重活可治不了你的腿
Come on, Raven. Elbow grease ain't gonna fix this.
你个工程师知道什么重活
What would you know about elbow grease?
好了 别闹了
Hey, come on.
我们回工作室吧 我们会想出办法的
Let's go back to the work room. We'll think it through.
别管我 威克
Leave me alone, Wick!
拉绳子 墨菲
Pull, Murphy!
快 快来帮忙
Come on! A little help!
-不要 -拉绳子 拉绳子
- Oh, no! - Pull! Pull!
上面发生什么事了
What the hell is happening up there?!
坚持住
Just hold on!
地表人来了
Grounders!
掩护我们
Cover!
有多少人
How many are there?
看不见他们 在树丛里
We can't see 'em! In the trees!
他们在树丛里 朝那里开枪
In the trees! Aim for the trees!
不 不 不
Aah! No, no, no!
抱住我
Just hang on.
我们得把她丢掉 这样是上不来的
We're gonna need to cut her loose. We can't do this.
-贝拉米 你得松开她 -不可能
- Bellamy, you got to cut her loose! - No way!
把她放下来
Cut her loose!
酸雾
Acid fog.
门罗 回来拉绳子
Monroe, get back on the rope!
用力
Come on!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得赶紧避开酸雾
We have to take cover from the fog.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
我们不用躲了
No, we don't.
是她吹的雾角
She blew the horn.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
击败我吧 雷耶斯
Bring me down, Reyes.
你知道为什么要你做信♥号♥♥台吗
Hey, you know why you're working on the beacon?
不知道
I'm not.
去找别人吧
Find someone else.
因为是我要求的
Because I asked for you.
你是我们最好的机械师
You're the best mechanic we got.
除了我 还有三个机械师到达了地球
Go, me. Exactly 3 mechanics made it to the ground.
你也曾是方舟空间站排名前三的机械师
You were top-3 on the Ark, too.
即使你不认可我的设计精巧独创
I say this even though you refuse
我也还是会这么说
to acknowledge the ingenuity of my designs.
-别走 -是精神错乱吧
- Stop. - Or insanity.
你拥有一流的头脑
Listen, you have a first-rate mind.
真的 好好发挥它
You do. Use it.
你的脚走路不便
Your leg's messed up,
让你倍受打击
and that blows.
想办法解决它
Figure out a way to work around it.
我要怎么做
How do I do that?
你可以让你的朋友帮一次忙
You could let your friends help, for one.
接下来
The rest,
你自己决定
it's up to you.
你觉得如何
What do you know?
-它撑住了 -勉勉强强
- It holds. - Barely.
随你说 我的设计成功了 你就承认了吧
Oh, whatever! My design worked! You can admit it!
随便 这玩意儿从上到下都违背机械原理
Whatever. This thing's an offense to mechanics everywhere.
不客气
You're welcome.
-氦气 -是氩气
- Helium. - Argon!
什么 我们不是在玩稀有气体名称接龙吗
What? Are we not just tossing out noble gases?
不是 你这个白♥痴♥
No, you idiot!
我知道该怎么提高信♥号♥♥台的信♥号♥♥强度了
I know what we have to do to raise the beacon.
佐兰
Zoran.
佐兰 过来
Zoran, please. Come on.
过来
Come on. Please.
在我面前你不必戴面纱
And you don't-- you don't need this for me.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
这是什么
What is it?
你会说英语啊
So you do speak English.
不对陌生人说
Not to strangers.
没事的
It's all right. Heh!
你我现在不是陌生人了
Well, we're not strangers anymore.
这叫国际象棋棋子
It's called a chess piece.
黑骑士棋
The black knight.
象棋训练长♥期♥策略能力
The game teaches long-term strategy.
我儿子在你这个年纪时 我教他玩
Taught my son how to play when he was about your age.
你儿子现在在哪儿
Where is your son now?
他死了
Dead.
我的选择与你不同
I chose different from you.
我以我的族人为先
I put my people first.
你的族人对你来说肯定非常重要
Your people must be very important to you.
我儿子也是
So was my son.
安雅 你还在流血
Anya, you're still bleeding.
至少让我给你包扎一下 免得感染
At least let me bandage it before it gets infected.
我从这儿能找到回家的路了
I can find my way home from here.
看来你现在是我的俘虏了
Looks like you're my prisoner now.
你得走了
You must go!
快
Quick!
跟我来 跟我来
Come with me! Come with me!
那边
There.
看山脊那边
Look at the ridge.
-他们是谁 -坏人
- Who are they? - Bad men.
他们是来找你的
They're coming for you.
没人会主动来死亡地带
No one comes to the dead zone.
他们肯定是看到你从天上落到这儿了
They must have seen you fall from the sky.
你得赶快跑 趁现在
You have to run, now.
如果他们想找我
If they expect to find me,
-要是找不到 会对你们怎么样 -走
- what happens to you if they don't? - Go!
在他们发现你之前赶紧走 我们会照顾自己
Go before they see you. We can take care of ourselves.
多亏你及时出现
Thank god you came when you did.
听到枪声时我正要回营地呢
I was going back to camp when I heard shots.
雾角不错啊 你男朋友呢
Nice foghorn. What happened to your boyfriend?
他死了
He's gone.
好吧
All right.
我很遗憾 小奥
I'm sorry, O.
地表人肯定还会回来
The grounders will be back,
我们得赶紧走了
so we need to go, now.
没错
Yes, we do.
奥克塔维亚说箭头可能有毒
Octavia says the arrow might be poisoned.
我必须得把他们带回去
I have to take them home.
我知道
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表