剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我在保护你 奥克塔维亚
I'm trying to protect you, Octavia.
保护我
Protect me.
希望有一天你会理解我所做的一切
One day, hopefully, you'll understand what I did.
绝不会 我现在和你并肩作战
Never. I'll fight this war with you now
是因为我想救回朋友们
because I want our friends back.
但此事过后 我们就结束了
But after that, we're done.
司令在找你
The Commander's looking for you.
刚才怎么回事
What was that about?
克拉克想把我分到后卫部队
Clarke's trying to reassign me to the rear guard.
你是战士
You're a warrior.
你要和我一起去矿井
You'll be in the mines with me.
我知道你为何苦恼
I know what bothers you.
她们知道导弹的事
They know about the missile.
你怎么可以不怨恨她们
How could you not hate them?
因陀罗 她们差点害死你
Indra, they almost killed you.
不是她们 而是敌人
They didn't do anything. The enemy did.
莱克萨之所以出色 正是因为她无情
Lexa's a great Commander because she's ruthless.
也是我们能打赢战争的原因
That's why we'll win this battle.
这是不对的
That's wrong.
这就是战争
That's war.
真是造化弄人
What a joke.
没道理啊
It doesn't make any sense.
这里其它的东西全都毁掉了
The rest of the world is broken,
而这些镶板却都完好无损
but these panels are intact.
我们可以补一刀
Well, we can fix that.
约翰
John.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
无人机
It's a drone.
别跟丢了
Don't lose sight of it.
它要去哪
Where's it going?
不知道
I don't know...
但是我们得跟上它
But we're gonna follow it.
上来
In this.
告诉我 你疯到什么程度了
Tell me, what level of crazy is too much for you?
我就好奇问一下
I'm just curious.
我们需要一艘船 然后船就出现了
We need a boat... and a boat appears.
这是我们的命运
This is our destiny.
光之城就在那里
The City of Light is out there
我们一定会找到它
and we are gonna find it.
快上船
Now, get in the boat.
你们听见他说的了
You heard the man.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表