剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
帮我带句话给你们的首领
I have a message for your leader.
我们找他算账来了
We're coming for him.
那个村子死了250人
250 people died in that village.
我知道你在意他们
I know you felt for them,
但你就任他们被炸死
but you let them burn.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
他们中有些人都没穿防护服
Some of them aren't wearing hazmat suits.
说明他们经过了治疗
Means they're cured.
骨髓治疗起作用了
The marrow treatments worked.
我们会把你们藏起来
We're going to hide you.
这里不是每个人都赞同凯奇的做法
Not everyone here agrees with Cage.
跟我来 你们安全了
Come with me. You're safe now.
44个人不可能从封闭的地堡里
And 44 people don't just vanish
凭空消失
inside of a sealed bunker.
只要他们得到足够的帮助就可以
They could if they had enough help.
活下去 准备战斗
Stay alive. Be ready to fight.
大战将至
War is coming.
起来 是时候离开了
Get up. It's time to go.
我说过会回来救你的
I told you I'd come back for you.
出来吧
Come on out.
我们的同伴此刻正向韦瑟山进军
Our people are marching on Mount Weather right now.
别紧张 我们是来救你出去的
Hey. It's ok. We're getting you out.
慢点
Slow down.
他们刚刚才给他抽过血
They just bled him.
听我说 这间屋子里关着一支军队
Listen to me. There's an army inside this room,
我需要你帮我 让他们做好战斗准备
and I need you to help me get them ready to fight.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
那好 就从他开始
All right. Start with him.
没事的 我们可以相信他
动静太大了
Too much noise.
如果你们想重获自♥由♥ 就安静点
好了 你有什么计划
Ok. How do we do this?
现在外面有支军队正要正面进攻韦瑟山大门
There's an army outside going for the main door.
只要他们攻破大门 山里必将乱作一团
When they get it open, all hell will break loose.
那就意味着我的朋友们到了 到时候...
That is the signal for my friends to come here, and--
我的同胞们
My fellow citizens,
我是你们的总统
this is your president speaking.
我有一个消息要告诉你们
I have news to share with you
它将彻底改变我们的生活现状
that will change all of our lives forever.
在这97年里
For 97 years,
韦瑟山一直是我们的家
Mount Weather has been our home.
它让我们得以幸存
It's kept us alive,
但同时也囚禁了我们
but it has also held us captive.
大多数人都已接受了我们为了生存
Most of us have made peace with what we've had to do
所做出的无奈之举
to survive.
我们这么做的原因只有一个
We've done these things for one reason--
那就是让我们的人♥民♥
so that our people
有一天能重新回到地面上
could someday return to the ground.
今天终于如愿以偿了
That day is today.
他要公开秘密了
He's going public.
在我的朋友 罗蕾莱·晴
Before my friend Lorelai Tsing
被仍在山里潜逃的外来者杀害之前
was murdered by the outsiders still at large in this mountain,
她找到了治愈的方法
she found a cure.
就是他们的骨髓
It was in their bone marrow.
拿着 我会再回来的
Here. I'll be back.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
他想让他的人彼此反♥目♥
He's trying to get his people to turn on each other.
他们会发现我的朋友们的
They'll find my friends.
我得立刻带他们来这里
I have to bring them here now.
我会把他们分批送来
I'll send them in groups.
你让你的同伴随时准备出发
You get your people ready to go,
但你们得等我回来 明白吗
but you wait for me to come back, do you understand?
等等
Wait!
谢谢你
Thank you.
你先把你们的人都放出来
You free your people.
等我的同伴一到 请保护好他们
Protect mine when they get here.
等出去以后再相互致谢也不迟
We can thank each other when we're all outside.
这是...
This has been
大爆♥炸♥以来我们所有人的共同愿望
the dream of our people since the bombs,
但要实现这一愿望
but to reach it now,
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
那44名罪犯令五层充满辐射
The 44 criminals that irradiated level 5,
杀害了我们十五个人
killing 15 of our people,
而他们现在又阻止了我们实现梦想
are now keeping us from that dream.
虽然我们已修好了我们的家
Although we've repaired our home,
但我们永远无法挽回那些
we can never replace the lives that were
被残忍♥夺走的生命
so viciously taken from us.
而且难以置信的是
And as hard as it is to believe,
我们之中有些人
there are those among us
竟为这群凶手提供帮助
who would help the people who did this.
我现在在此向你们宣布
And I am speaking to you now,
如果你们真的希望彻底停止
if you truly want to end the blood treatments
输血治疗
once and for all,
你们藏起来的那44名凶手
then the 44 murderers you're now hiding
正是实现这一目标的关键
are the key to doing that.
在一小时内将他们交出来者可免受责罚
You have one hour to turn them in without punishment.
在那之后 我们将被迫
After that, we'll be forced
视你们为叛国者
to consider you enemies of the state.
我请求你们
I'm asking you,
请为了你们的同胞做出正确的选择吧
please do what's right for your people,
为了我们的同胞
our people,
那样我们才能拿回地面上
so that we can all take our rightful place
属于我们的地方
on the ground.
我们就快能回家了
We're almost home.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
准备进攻
Preparing to attack.
他们太近了无法发射导弹 长官
They're too close for missiles, sir,
而且没了灰雾
and without the veil,
我们在山里什么也做不了
there is nothing we can do from the inside.
所有地表组单位都已准备就绪 听您调遣
All ground units are ready to engage on your command.
还不是时候
Not yet.
长官 等得越久...
Sir, the longer we wait--
他们是来找我们开战的 埃莫森
They came looking for a fight, Emerson.
并不意味着我们非得满足他们
Doesn't mean we need to give them one.
只要我们锁紧大门
As long as we're behind the doors,
他们伤害不了我们
they can't touch us.
入侵者情况如何
And what about the intruder?
他仍然在逃 长官
He is still at large, sir.
我们在尽全力
We're doing everything we can--
45个人 一间一间给我查
45! Go door to door!
找到他们
Find them.
你好
Yes?
请靠边站
Step aside, please.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's wrong?
我们很快就好
We'll just be a moment.
如果你们能告诉我们你们在找什么
If you tell us what you're looking for,
我们也许能帮你们
maybe we can help you.
你们知道我们在找什么
You know what we're looking for.
说真的 我们不知道
Honestly, we don't know.
根据你邻居所言
According to your neighbors,
你在饭点之后多带了食物回房♥间
you've been bringing extra food home after meals.
那不是真的
That's not true.
那在过去的十五年间
Is it true that you've refused treatment
你拒绝治疗十二次
12 times in the past 15 years
而你拒绝了三十次 对吧
or that you've refused them 30 times?
你们否认吗
Do you deny that?
我们在需要血的时候才输血
We take the blood when we need it.
我们没有多拿食物
We don't take extra food.
那你们就无需担心了
Then you've got nothing to worry about.
他们在哪
Where are they?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表