剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
欢迎来到韦瑟山
Welcome to Mount Weather.
安雅
Anya?
好了 快走
Ok, come on.
一定还有别的出路
There has to be another way.
没有
There isn't!
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们杀了我族三百名战士
You killed 300 of my warriors.
我不能无功而返
I can't show my face without a prize.
他们被地表人抓了
The grounders took them.
独眼的那家伙
The guy with the one eye.
他戴的是克拉克的手表
He's got Clarke's watch.
戴着这只表的女孩在哪
Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?!
我们走吧
Let's get moving.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really going to do this?
将方舟带回地球
Bring the Ark to the ground?
上帝保佑 我的朋友
Godspeed, my friends.
方圆百里
There were multiple crash sites
都有方舟坠毁的碎片
over 100 square miles.
威尔斯·亚哈
有缘再会
May we meet again.
那是颗导弹
It's a missile.
舰对地导弹
我们的祖先用它来毁灭世界
Our ancestors used them to destroy the world.
而我们却要用它带我们回家
We're gonna use one to get back to it.
安雅 我们已经走了好几个小时了
Anya, we've been walking for hours.
我们这是要去哪儿
Where are we going?
闭嘴
Quiet.
你干脆杀了我不就完事了吗
Why not just kill me and get it over with?
我要你告诉我们的司令官
You can tell the commander
那群山地人都对我们做了些什么
what the mountain men are doing to us in there.
那我们可以合作 没必要非成为敌人的
So let's work together. We don't have to be enemies.
和你这种弱者合作吗
And unite with someone as weak as you?
我还是靠自己吧
I have what I need.
我们的目标是一致的
We both want the same thing.
蹲下
Get down.
他们找到我们了
They found us.
跑
Run.
大家保持警惕 我们进入地表人的领地了
Everyone, eyes peeled. We're in grounder territory.
到处都是地表人的领地 好吗
Everything is grounder territory, all right?
我跑不动了
I can't keep running, all right?
我们甚至不确定芬杀死的那个人说的是真的
We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth.
继续前进
Keep moving.
-我们可以让他休息几分钟 -不行
- We can give him a minute. - No, we can't.
那个地表人说的话你也听到了
You heard what that grounder said.
"他们很快会处死没用的战俘"
"They'll outlive their usefulness."
那是你用枪指着他的头 他才这么说的
I heard what he said when you had a gun to his head.
你以为我想这么做吗
Look, you think I wanted to do that?
他很可能会通知他的同伴我们正赶过去
He would have told his people we're coming.
等我们赶到时 我们的同伴可能全死了
And by the time we got there, our people would be dead.
也许你能忍♥得了 但我不行
Maybe that's something you can live with, but I can't!
你做了你认为该做的事
You did what you think you had to do,
但你现在的头脑很不清醒
but you are not yourself right now.
你要是还这么冲动
And I can't be out here
我是没法和你一起行动的
with another loose cannon.
各位
Guys.
列队
Fall in.
他们是从哪来的
Where the hell did they come from?
方舟
From the Ark.
降落时坠毁了
It's a rough landing.
《地球百子》
第二季 第四集
对这些人我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do for these people.
我们该走了
We got to go.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
有人在下面
Hey. Hey, someone's down there.
-喂 -救命
- Hey! - Please.
看上面
Up here!
请救救我
Please, help me!
梅尔
Mel?
救命
Help me!
你认识她
You know her?
闭嘴 墨菲 她是我朋友
Shut up, Murphy. She's my friend.
我们要帮她
We have to do something.
救命
Help me!
-斯特林 拜托 -我们不能停下
- Sterling, please! - We can't stop.
那不是地表人 芬
This isn't a grounder, Finn.
-我们有绳子 -你也看到她了
- We have a rope. - You saw her.
她绝对坚持不住的
She'd never be able to hold on to it.
我们要放人下去
We'd have to lower somebody down.
这会耗费时间 而我们没时间
It'll take time that we don't have.
-我跟你一样不想这样 -我知道
- I hate this as much as you-- - I know.
我知道 好了 我知道
I--I know. Ok, I know.
挺住
Just hold on!
坚持住 梅尔
Just hold on, Mel.
斯特林
Sterling!
我们会回来救她的
We'll come back for her.
好吗
Ok?
救我
Please!
我们走了
We're movin' out.
等下 斯特林
Wait! Sterling!
我坚持不住了
I can't hang on!
看来我们注定要休息一下
Well, it looks like we're taking that break after all, huh?
注意 电网已启动
Be advised, the fence is live.
收到
Copy that.
女士们先生们 栅栏很烫手
Ladies and gentlemen, the fence is hot.
相信我 你们不会想靠近的
Trust me, you do not want to go near it.
小心点
Careful.
雷耶斯 你在这
Reyes, there you are.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
格里芬医生说你可以工作了
Dr. Griffin cleared you for work.
你的腿怎么样
How's your leg?
不成问题
It's not a factor.
是什么工作
What's the job?
需要你做一个无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥台
Need you to build a radio beacon.
如果其它方舟空间站有幸存者
If the other Ark stations have survivors,
我们得知道
we need to know it.
马上去做
I'm on it.
好了
I got it.
去工程室报到 然后你就可以开始了
Ok, report to engineering and we'll get you started.
收到
Roger that.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
喝下去
Drein daun.
喝下去
Drein daun.
抱歉 我听不懂
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
等等 等...
Wait, just a se...
喝吧
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你的名字 你
Your name. You.
佐兰
Zoran.
佐兰
Zoran.
好名字
Good name.
我是塞隆尼斯
I'm Thelonious.
塞郎尼斯
Thuh-lawn-us.
-没错 -萨伊隆尼斯
- Yeah. - Thee-lo-noose.
我就叫你塞隆吧
你是谁
来这里干什么
妈妈 爸爸 等等
是我找到了他
他是天上掉下来的
请冷静 我并无恶意
Please, I mean you no harm.
我们不欢迎陌生人
Strangers are not welcome here.
别这样 我受伤了 求你们了
Please! I'm injured! Please!
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表