剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
坐下 假装很高兴见到我
Sit down and pretend you're happy to see me.
我们真的很高兴见到你啊
We are happy to see you.
你一定得尝尝这个巧克力蛋糕
You have to try the chocolate cake.
我接受你的挑衅
Oh, it is so on.
我不会吃他们的食物的
I'm not eating their food.
看
Look.
他们给我们的地图没标任何出口
They gave us a map with no exits.
我要你们告诉我你们见到的一切
I need you to tell me everything you've seen.
所有屋子 走廊 出口
Every room, every hallway, every way out.
出口
Way out?
看看四周吧 克拉克
Look around you, Clarke.
这里没有人在追捕我们
There's no one hunting us here.
有生以来第一次不用挨饿
First time in our lives we're not hungry.
为什么要走啊
Why would we want to leave?
因为我们的朋友还在外面
Because we have friends out there
他们需要我们帮助
who need our help.
他们正在搜寻生还者了
They're looking for survivors,
而且他们的搜寻设备也比我们的先进
and they're way better equipped to find them than we are.
这地方好得不真实
This place is too good to be true.
你馋死我了
You're bumming me out.
我要去再拿点蛋糕
I'm -- I'm gonna get more cake.
吃我的吧
Take mine.
谢谢你 我叫贾斯珀
Thanks. Jasper.
玛雅
Maya.
你的手好冷
Cold hands.
因为缺乏维生素D
Low vitamin D.
和你们不一样
Unlike yours, which is
你们这样的才是真的好
off the charts, by the way.
那谢啦 迫不及待了
Well. All right. I was excited.
太空里没有巧克力啊
No chocolate in space, huh?
太空烂透了
Space sucked.
这些都是什么啊
What's the deal with all this stuff, anyway?
没什么啦
This is nothing.
有间仓库里面满是画作呢
There's an entire warehouse with just paintings.
是华♥莱♥士♥总统第一个挂上去的
President Wallace is the first to hang them up.
可能是因为他想虽然我们没有窗户
Guess he figured just because we don't have windows
但不代表看不到景色
doesn't mean we can't have a view.
你叫玛雅 对吗
It's Maya, right?
我只想为今天早上的事道歉
I just wanted to say sorry for this morning.
我吓坏了 而且我很担心我的朋友
I was scared and worried about my friends.
希望你能理解
I hope you can understand that.
我知道她是太紧张了 但是...
I know she's intense, but...
是克拉克救了我们大家
Clarke's the only reason we survived.
她把我的通行卡拿走了
She took my key card.
五号♥警报
Alert. Code 5.
还说不是囚犯吗
Not a prisoner, huh?
把门打开 靠边站
Get that door open. Now stand clear.
紧急疏散路线
紧急疏散路线
未授权入侵
Unauthorized access.
未授权入侵
Unauthorized access.
未授权入侵
Unauthorized access.
未授权入侵
Unauthorized access.
克拉克 不要
Clarke, no!
拉动拉杆的话会杀了他们
If you pull that lever, these people will die.
他们一丁点儿辐射都抵抗不了
Even a little radiation can kill them.
未授权入侵
Unauthorized access.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me shoot you.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
克拉克 求你别这么做
Clarke. Don't do this.
我不相信他们
I don't believe them.
他们为什么要说谎呢
Why would they lie?
听我说 我们在这里是安全的
Listen to me. We are safe here
因为你 我们现在得救了
Because of you. We're safe.
不是我们所有人
Not all of us.
是我点燃的火箭
I'm the one that fired the rockets.
我是不是做错了
Should I not have done that?
克拉克 当你拉动火箭拉杆的时候
Clarke...when you pulled that lever,
你救了我们大家
you saved lives.
但是求你别拉这个
Don't throw that away by pulling this one.
她在那 别动
There she is! Hold it right there.
把手举起来
Get your hands up.
墨菲 为什么你可以这么混♥蛋♥呢
How did you get to be such a dick, Murphy?
很抱歉我向你开枪
I'm sorry for shooting you, ok?
你是不是就想听我说这句话
Is that what you want to hear?
让我猜猜 你♥爸♥爸妈妈从没爱过你
Let me guess. Mommy and daddy didn't love you?
错了 他们爱我
No, they loved me.
你是要哭了吗 墨菲
Are you gonna cry, Murphy?
去你的 雷文
Screw you, Raven.
那么给我讲讲 我想知道
No, tell me. I want to know.
一个被父母疼爱的小男孩儿
How does a kid who's loved by his parents
是如何成为杀人魔的
turn into a murdering psychopath?
小男孩儿生病了
He gets the flu.
他爸爸为了他去偷药
His father steals medicine
结果毫无用处
that turns out wouldn't help anyway.
他爸爸为此被放逐于太空
Gets floated for it and...
他妈妈自那之后
His mother, she starts drinking
开始酗酒
pretty heavily after that and...
最后他发现妈妈倒在自己的呕吐物里
last words she says to him
她对他说的最后一句话
before he finds her in a pool of her own vomit
就是...
is that...
是他害死了他爸爸
is that he killed his father.
你必须要站着
You have to stand on your feet.
否则他会杀了你
He'll kill you if you don't.
我们是战士 我们是战士
We're warriors. We're warriors.
我们是战士 我们是战士
We're warriors. We are warriors.
我们来了
We're here now.
大家都会没事的
Everything's gonna be ok.
我没事 我们需要回到运输船那里
I'm fine. We need to get back to the dropship.
克拉克在哪 她还好吗
Hey. Where's clarke? Is she all right?
她离开时挺好的
She was when we left.
我们会带你找到她
We'll take you to her.
等等 慢着
Wait. Slow down.
辛克莱 我们分开行事
Sinclair. We're splitting up.
一支警卫队跟我去运输船
One guard detail comes with me to the dropship.
其余的人跟随你去阿尔法站
Everyone else here goes with you to Alpha station.
你知道坐标 我们尽快赶过去
You have the coordinates. We'll follow as soon as we can.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
有亚哈的消息吗
Anything more from Jaha?
没有 过去一小时什么消息都没有
No. Nothing in the past hour.
好吧 你们六个跟我来
Ok. You six with me.
你俩来带路
You two, lead the way.
出发 快走
All right, let's go. Come on.
出发了 我们走
We're on the move. Let's go.
就快到了 艾比
You're almost there, Abby.
我是来自天上的奥克塔维亚 我在找安全的路
Ai laik Okteivia kom skai kru en ai gaf gouthru klir.
再来一次 加油 说出来
Once more. Come on, say it.
加油
Come on.
我是来自天上的奥克塔维亚
Ai laik Okteivia kom skai--
你还是没告诉我
You know, you still haven't even
我们要去哪儿
told me where we're going.
你闻不到吗
Can't you smell it?
我们快到海边了
We're almost to the sea.
不 我什么都闻不到
No, I can't smell anything.
林肯 我好怕
Lincoln, I'm scared.
太安静了
It's too quiet.
现在开始我们接手继续
We'll take it from here.
班克斯 斯坎能 你们留下陪他们
Banks, Scanlon, you stay with them.
确定安全后我们会放信♥号♥♥
We'll signal once we're sure it's safe.
救救她
Help her.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表