剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们穿越了一个沙漠就找到了这个
This is what we crossed a desert to find?
不可能
It can't be.
瞧瞧吧 你那文明开化的社会
Well, guess what? Your enlightened society?
并非城市 什么都不是
It's not a city. It's nothing.
我从太空来
I flew down from space.
我战胜了死亡
I defied death.
这绝对是有意义的
It was all for a reason.
绝对有
It has to be.
液面指示器
Ok, uh... level indicator.
不是
Nope.
哪里有制动器吗
Do you see an actuator anywhere?
一定有制动器在控制着阀门
One must be controlling the valves.
我不知道你说的是什么
I have no idea what that is.
外行嘛 好了 还有什么
Norms. Come on, what else?
内压力传感器
Internal pressure sensor.
不对
No.
定位报♥警♥
Uh, setpoint and alarm.
这个还是离远点
Let's avoid that one.
维修清洗
Maintenance and cleaning.
等等
Wait.
腐蚀
Corrosion.
这么老旧的罐子要储存酸
The protective oxide film would
就得更新内壁上的氧化保护层
have to be restored in tanks this old.
这些罐子需要清洗
They'd need to be cleaned.
还需要中和
And neutralized.
贝拉米 进入这条的子目录
Bellamy, go to that subdirectory.
看有没有"钝化"这个选项
See if there's anything there that says "Passivation."
好的 在找了
Ok. I'm on it.
找到了
Got it.
上面写着 "氢氧化钠水溶液浸泡"
Says, uh, "Aqueous sodium hydroxide bath."
那是碱 可以中和酸 就选这个
That's a base. That'll neutralize the acid. Select that.
它在运转了
It's doing something.
你应该能听到水泵的声音
You should be able to hear the pump.
可以听到
I can hear them.
指针动了
Needle's moving.
-酸碱度的值正在上升 - 成功了
- pH is rising. - It's working.
钝化进行中
钝化完成
钝化成功
Passivation success.
太棒了
Yes!
好了 发射信♥号♥♥吧
All right. Send a flare.
收到
Roger that.
你找我
You sent for me?
是的
Yes.
奥克塔维亚无需再惧怕我了
Octavia has nothing to fear from me.
我信任你 克拉克
I do trust you, Clarke.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know how hard that is for you.
你觉得我们的方式过于残酷
You think our ways are harsh,
但我们就是这么生存下来的
but that's how we survive.
也许生命的意义
Maybe life should be about
不仅在于生存
more than just surviving.
我们不该有更高些的追求吗
Don't we deserve better than that?
也许有
Maybe we do.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I--
我还没准备好 再次恋爱
I'm not ready. To be with anyone.
我需要时间
Not yet.
是信♥号♥♥
司令官 快来
贝拉米成功了
Bellamy did it.
你相信他是对的
You were right to have faith in him.
现在到我们战斗了
Now we fight.
司令官
快看 是司令官
吹响号♥角
开战
我说来搞化学计算时 我不是那个意思
When I said, "Let's get our stoichiometry on," not what I meant.
也许不该如此
It's probably a bad idea.
我们要开战了 别废话了
We're going to war. Stop talking.
我得说 我做的支架
I'm just saying, the brace I made
可没这么难卸下来
would've been easier to take off.
你的支架太逊了
That brace was tragic.
不是说让你不要说话吗 威克
What did I say about talking, Wick?
我想你该叫我凯尔
I think you can call me Kyle.
氢氧化钠水溶液浸泡
雷文 有麻烦了
Raven, we've got a problem.
该死 你去哪了
Damn it, where are you?
我觉得酸雾好像没有散
I don't think the acid fog is down.
通知克拉克 我们得阻止军队 雷文
Get word to Clarke. We have to stop the army. Raven!
已确认 长官 入侵者的通讯已切断
Confirmed, sir. Intruder's radio has been cut off.
雷文 怎么搞的
Raven, what's going on?
重置仪表盘
Reset the panel.
大军已经快进入攻击范围了
The army's almost in range.
你发现无线电是大功一件 中尉
Good job finding the radio, Lieutenant.
仔细检查一遍 确保没有漏掉
Do a sweep and make sure they have no more.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
把入侵者带过来
And bring me the intruder.
氧气罐 易燃
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
跟我来
On my lead.
他有武器 别逞英雄
He's armed. Don't be a hero.
站出来 先伸出手
Show yourself. Hands first.
停火 别打到氧气罐
Cease fire! Don't hit the tanks.
灰雾已准备就绪 等待您的指令 长官
The veil is ready on your command, sir.
等他们全部进入杀伤区域
Wait until they're all inside at the kill box.
再等十秒
10 more seconds.
收到 准备部署 十
Roger that. Deploying in 10...
九
9...
八
8...
七
7...
他没子弹了
He's out.
你去追他 我们检查罐子
You go after him. We'll check the tanks.
六 五
6...5...
四
4...
三
3...
二 一
2...1.
释放灰雾
We're go for veil.
怎么样
Well?
我们无法释放灰雾
We are negative on veil deployment.
怎么了
What happened?
士兵们报告 化学室发生爆♥炸♥
Soldiers report an explosion in chemicals deployment.
数人伤亡
Multiple casualties.
灰雾瘫痪 重复 灰雾瘫痪
The veil is down. I repeat, the veil is down.
我们还能用什么
What else can we use?
索命者不可能应对如此大规模的军队
The Reapers can't take a force this large.
别告诉我什么不能做
Don't tell me what we can't do.
告诉我什么可以做
Tell me what else we have.
没了 我们只剩下大门了
Nothing. All we have is the doors.
我们得见见突击队
We have to meet the strike team.
你刚才拒绝了我 怎么了
You kind of, ahem, shut down on me there. What's up?
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Right.
这有些过了
This was too much.
听着
Look...
如果你是真心 我接受你
If you want to do this, I'm in.
但我不会把这当儿戏
But I'm not gonna play games.
想清楚
So, figure it out.
我们有场仗要打
We have a war to win.
干什么
What do you want?
我给你改了任务
I'm changing your mission.
不让你和因陀罗去矿井了
You're not going to the mines with Indra.
我要把你放进后卫部队
I'm placing you in the rear guard,
在那里你会很安全
where you'll be safe.
我才不管你 我不用听你的命令
Like hell you are. I don't take orders from you.
我只听因陀罗的命令
I take orders from Indra.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表