剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
血债已经血偿
Blood has answered blood.
尸体将会被交给唐家村的人们
The body will be given to the people of Tondc.
只有那样 我们才能和解
Only then can we have peace.
当这一切结束后
When it's over, we talk about
我们要商讨如何将我们的同伴从韦瑟山救出来
how To get our people out of Mount Weather.
我们的目标是一致的 克拉克
We want the same things, Clarke.
跟地表人和平相处是我们生存的唯一途径
Peace with the grounders is the only way we'll survive.
他们的头领是个孩子
They're being led by a child.
我们也是
So are we.
我们需要他们的军队才能去韦瑟山 贝拉米
We need their army to get to Mount Weather, Bellamy.
我们需要有内应
What we need is an inside man,
跟我们通风报信
someone to be our eyes and ears.
我有发现
I found something.
这条线能连上地上的天线
That leads to an antenna on the ground.
如果我们能连接上无线电
If we can access the radio, we can send a message
我们就能发出消息让方舟搜索到
over the arkwide channel, tell them we're here.
你们听
Listen to this.
我们47个人被困在韦瑟山
47 of us are trapped inside Mount Weather.
请尽快赶来
Please hurry.
你说得没错
You were right.
没有人在里面
Without someone on the inside
降低他们的防御 关掉酸雾
to lower their defenses, turn off the acid fog,
人再多也无济于事
an army is useless.
你去吧
You should go.
我能带你穿过隧♥道♥
I can get you through the tunnels.
我说
Ok.
等我们躲过真正的索命者
So we make it to the intake door
成功到达入口处之后
without any of the real Reapers seeing us.
接下来怎么做
What happens then?
我会杀光他们 而你趁机潜入
I kill everyone, and you slip inside.
给我石灰石
Limestone.
我们出发
Let's go.
我们要赶在天黑之前走完一大段路
We have a lot of ground to cover before dark.
我想知道你被抓进去之后都发生了什么
I needed to know what happened after the intake door.
他们会脱掉你的衣服
They remove your clothes,
用开水浇你
blast you with boiling water,
然后把你泡在某种液体中
and douse you with something
灼伤感就更强烈了
that burns even worse.
紧接着 我们被分了组
From there, we were sorted.
其他人被分到收割组
The others were tagged harvest.
我被分到地狱犬组 被变成了索命者
I was tagged Cerberus, turned into a Reaper.
地狱三头犬
Cerberus, 3-headed dog
是冥界的看门犬
at guards the underworld.
我妈妈以前常给我们讲神话故事
My mom read mythology to us all the time.
奥克塔维亚很爱听
Octavia loved it.
你帮她成长了不少 你让她变得坚强了
You're good for her. You made her strong.
她本来就很坚强
She was already strong.
我有件事想问你
Hey, I need to ask you something.
你当时对我妹妹一无所知 却选择保护她
You protected my sister before you even knew her.
为什么
Why?
在我小时候
When I was a boy,
我曾目睹一艘船从天而降
I saw a ship fall from the sky
像雷文的那种船
like Raven's.
船舱内的人受了重伤 苟延残喘
The man inside was hurt, his body broken.
我没办法把他救出来
I couldn't get him out.
着陆式自杀
Suicide by earth.
我当警卫时有所耳闻
I heard the stories in the guard.
我不知道竟然确有其事
I just didn't know they were true.
我给他拿了食物和水
I brought him food, water.
那时我还不通你们的语言
I didn't speak the enemy's language yet.
我不懂他说什么 但我想知道
So I couldn't understand him, but I wanted to.
于是在第三天 我告诉了我父亲
So on the third day, I told my father.
他让我杀了那个人
He made me kill him.
从我能记事起
The world has been trying to turn me
这世界就在不遗余力地把我变成一个怪物
into a monster for as long as I can remember.
我们接着走吧
Let's keep moving.
等等
Wait.
我们找到你时的那个停车♥库♥
Parking garage where we found you,
是在北面 那个方向
it's north, that way.
这边有个矿山入口
There's a mine entrance
距离索命者移送我们的地方更近
closer to where the Reapers hand us over.
等时机成熟 我们再潜入
We'll go into the underworld when we have to, not before.
打开大门
Open the gate!
挺胸抬头
提高警惕
记着 我们在树林里
有上千名战士
欢迎
我想我们还是先举♥行♥个招待会吧
Thought we'd start with a reception,
然后再开始训练
then move on to training.
我们有许多需要互相学习的地方
We have a lot to learn from each other.
请卸下武器 放在那边
Weapons there, please.
这里只允许我们的守卫带武器
Only our guards are armed here.
谢谢你的配合 因陀罗
Thank you for agreeing to this, Indra.
我们只是奉了司令官的命令行事
We're here on the commander's orders.
我本人不接受
I agreed to nothing.
这边请 我们马上开始
Please. We'll begin in a moment.
这是个开始
Well, it's a start.
这是个错误
It's a mistake.
我好不容易才让艾比放了你
I convinced Abby to release you.
不要让我为此后悔
Don't make me regret that.
我来告诉你最后是什么下场吧 马库斯
Let me tell you how this ends, Marcus.
我们输了 然后被韦瑟山的人斩尽杀绝
Either we lose and Mount Weather kills us all
或者我们赢了 然后被新朋友斩尽杀绝
or we win and our new friends do.
我以为你有信心
I thought you had faith.
这是他们的地盘
This is their land,
相信他们会让我们在这里幸福地生活下去
and believing that they'll let us live here happily ever after
这不是有信心
isn't faith.
是愚蠢
It's stupidity.
你错了
You're wrong.
这是常理
It's common sense.
这里的资源足够所有人使用了
There's enough here for everyone.
我们只要让他们明白
We just need to make them see
资源共享对他们来说是有益的
that it's in their interest to share,
而这将始于今天
and that starts today.
好了 安静
All right. Quiet down.
因陀罗 请
Indra, please.
别担心 有我的电♥棍♥保护你
Don't worry. My shock baton has got your back.
不如你把它戳到你屁♥眼♥里如何
How about you stick it up your ass instead?
我知道我们有很多不同
I know we don't have a lot in common,
但我们有相同的敌人和目标
but we do have a common enemy and a common goal.
为了达成我们的目标
For us to reach it,
为了解救出我们在韦瑟山的同伴们
to get our people out of Mount Weather,
我们要同心协力
we need to work together...
同心协力
天空人
树林人
我们的生存建立在我们共享信息...
Our survival depends on us sharing your knowledge...
你有什么事吗
Do you got a problem?
当我们的村庄被血洗的时候
你在一旁围观
不好意思 哥们 我不会说地表语
I'm sorry, man. I don't speak grounder.
墨菲先生 跟那位先生道歉
Mr. Murphy, apologize to that man.
为什么
For what?
是他先来挑衅我的
He was the one who came at me.
两天劳动惩罚
Two days' work detail.
劳动惩罚 我说了我没...
Work detail? I just told you, I didn't do--
你是要三天吗
Care to make it 3?
你会像你朋友一样被烧死的
You're gonna burn just like your friend.
墨菲
Murphy!
墨菲 后退 墨菲 停下
Murphy, back off! Murphy, stop!
走开
Knock it off.
停下
Stop!
《地球百子》
第二季 第十集
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表