剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
他们会怎样对他
What will they do to him?
火刑
Fire.
因为他杀害了无辜生命
Because he killed the innocent,
所以先从火刑开始
it starts with fire.
开始
Starts?
然后会砍掉双手
They'll take his hands.
舌头 眼睛
His tongue, his eyes.
每一个失去亲友的人 都可以刺他一刀
And anyone who grieves will have a turn with the knife.
日出之时 司令会一剑了结他
At sunrise, the commander will end it with her sword.
但是我从来没见过能撑到日出的人
But I've never known anyone to survive until the sword.
他杀了18个人 会经历18次死亡的痛苦
He killed 18, he will suffer the pain of 18 deaths.
之后才可以和解
Then we can have peace.
艾比 让我出去 求你了
Abby. Let me out of here, please.
是我太冲动了 对不起
It was stupid. I'm sorry.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
他当时打算直接把芬扔出去
He was ready to throw Finn out the gate.
你觉得我会坐视不理吗
And you think I would let that happen?
不知道
I don't know.
你不会
No.
解决这一切的唯一办法
The only way we're gonna make it through this
就是信任彼此
is if we trust each other.
我在努力
I'm trying.
她可以走了
She's free to go.
但如果你再那样
If you do anything like that again,
我就把你关进来 再也不许出去
you will be back here and you will stay here.
听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
别对她这么严厉 她是战士
Don't be too hard on her. She's a fighter.
我们需要战士
We need fighters.
我们必须找出战争以外的解决办法
We need to find a way out of this Without fighting.
有办法的 你也知道
There is a way, and you know what it is.
不行 绝不可能
No. It's not an option.
我们必须考虑
We need to consider it.
我说了不行 我不能让一个孩子去送死
I said no. I am not sending a child to his death.
我们送一百个孩子去地球
We sent 100 of them to the ground.
当时情况不一样 而且那时法官不是我
That was another time and another chancellor.
芬
Finn?
贝拉米告诉我你在这
Bellamy told me you were here.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我必须得走
I have to go.
去哪里 你还能去哪
Where? There's nowhere to go.
我让营地里所有人身陷险境
I'm putting everyone in this camp in danger.
到处都是地表人 芬
There are grounders everywhere, Finn.
他们会杀了你
They'll kill you.
也许我本来就该死
Maybe that's what I deserve.
为我所犯下的罪行
For what I've done.
你当时是为了救同伴
You were trying to find our people.
是为了救我们
Trying to save us.
我是为了救你
I was trying to save you.
克拉克
Clarke...
-芬 -我爱上你了
- Finn... - I'm in love with you.
发生的这一切
Everything that's happened,
以及我所做的一切
everything I've done.
只要你平安无事就好
All that matters is that you're ok.
只要你能原谅我就好
That you forgive me.
给我些回应吧
Say something.
别走
Don't leave.
求求你
Please.
什么声音
What is that?
血债血偿 血债血偿
开始了
This is it.
你得赶紧躲进去
We have to get you inside.
亚哈营地
他们是想吓住我们
They're trying to scare us.
我觉得我们应该撤退
I think we should pull back
躲进空间站
and go inside the station.
不 我们必须证明我们不害怕
No. We need to prove we're not afraid.
如果我就是害怕呢
What if I am?
那也得装装样子
Fake it.
开门
Open the gate.
那个男孩儿在哪里
Where's the boy?
我们不会把他交出来的
We're not giving him up.
如果无可避免
We're ready to fight,
我们已做好了战斗的准备
if that's what it comes to.
瞄准树林 留意动静
Watch the woods! Watch for movement!
贝拉米
Bellamy.
林木线上有动静
Movement on the tree line!
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
不要开枪
Don't shoot!
马库斯
Marcus.
法官
Chancellor.
我真担心再也见不到你了
I was afraid that I wouldn't see you again.
我也一度很担心
I had those fears myself.
能重回这里真好
It's good to see this place again.
我们不能暴露在外面
Can't be out in the open.
我们得去个安全的地方
We need to get somewhere safe.
眼下这里还是安全的
It's safe for the moment.
走吧 我们得谈谈
Come on. We need to talk.
我为大家争取到了一些时间
I managed to buy us a bit of time.
好的 关门 走吧
All right, close it up! Let's go!
他们把你关在哪里了
Where did they keep you?
我觉得是司令官的大本营吧
Uh, the Commander's stronghold, I think.
我算不上是犯人 但是
I wasn't a prisoner, but
我也没有进出的自♥由♥
I wasn't allowed outside, either.
直到昨晚我被他们套上头罩
Until they brought me up here last night
带回到这里
with a bag over my head.
什么情况 怎么回事
What is this? What's going on?
显然 法官大人觉得我是个危险分子
Apparently, the Chancellor thinks I'm a very dangerous man.
-你们先出去 -是 长官
- Wait outside. - Yes, ma'am.
前任法官
The former Chancellor
因叛国罪被拘留了
is being detained for treason.
无意冒犯 马库斯
No offense, Marcus,
但这事结束前我还不打算退位
but I'm keeping the job until this is over.
我建议这事上你不要和她争
I would advise you not to fight her on this.
你怎么为大家争取的时间
You bought us time, how?
我已经对那位司令官有所了解 我相信
I've gotten to know the Commander and I believe...
提议合理她是会接受的
she'd be open to the right proposal.
什么样的提议
What kind of proposal?
我们提议内部审判那个男孩儿
We offer to put the boy on trial ourselves.
我们以战争罪论处
Here. For war crimes.
战争罪
War crimes?
艾比 如果我们自行审判
Abby, if we put him on trial,
至少可以掌控审判过程
at least we will have control over the process
以及量刑
and his treatment.
就是说我们不让地表人杀掉芬
So, instead of letting the Grounders kill Finn,
而是我们自己动手吗
we would execute him ourselves?
可行性很大
That's a strong possibility.
艾比 我知道这个决定很难
Abby, I know this is hard.
但是就我们所知
But given what we know,
和对地表人对公道的残酷定义
given the ferocity of Grounder justice,
这可能是那孩子最好的结局
this could be the most merciful outcome for the boy.
还想要这个职位吗
You still want the job?
怎么样了
What's happening?
你们谈了很久啊
You were in there a long time.
因为有很多事需要谈
There was a lot to talk about.
那么谈的如何了呢
Well, what's going on?
还需要好好谈
There was a lot to talk about.
我们不能把他交给地表人
Hey. We are not turning him over to the Grounders.
都给我让开
Step aside now.
我们都在想办法解决此事
We're all trying to find a way out of this.
他们要放弃他了
They're gonna give him up.
所有已被部署的战士请到五区
All fighters being deployed, move to section 5.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表